Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Noontime Opinions - 12:20 PM CST - 11/14/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Pimpy  Article Quote: "...according to Saleh, a government adviser, there may be an option to gradually increase the value of the dinar. 'Any future adjustment of the exchange rate must be gradually implemented over a one year period to provide an appropriate climate for price adjustment...I've stated before...the best move is to do it in increments and that's what it sounds like Saleh is saying...I'd rather have a thousand baby steps to get there than to sit here for years and years with no change...

*** Mark  Question: What are you thinking on timing? Are you still thinking before ThanksgivingBankers are still excited and very upbeat. There is a lot of chatter out of Iraq for this week. Articles out if Iraq: “Al Sudani begins the first procedures to activate the Iraqi private sector”  also “Economic circles welcome the opening of an Iraqi bank branch in Dubai” They want investment in Iraq and they want to build their economy. To do that you need an international currency.

*** Militiaman  Article: "The Central Bank: Our reserves have reached $90 billion and there is no change in the exchange rate in the 2023 budget We can clearly see that they have enough reserves to last 22 months. The world average is 11 months per the World Bank... That level of reserves is very good...They will need stability and appear to have that largely covered. They do tell us their money supply...The average value of a note issued (six billion of them) is roughly 13,833 per note.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Added @ 1:50 PM CDT:

*** Nader From The Mid East  A lot of talk about the budget.  They're gonna pass it November/December...they said between the 18th and 22nd (this month).  I think they're gonna pass it.  They have no choice...Here's the thing.  I always expect the worst...don't think it's gonna change the day after the budget comes out...but, you never know...even if the exchange rate is in the budget I think it's not going to be what we hope.  It's gonna graduate though from there.

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Pimpy  Article Quote: "...according to Saleh, a government adviser, there may be an option to gradually increase the value of the dinar. 'Any future adjustment of the exchange rate must be gradually implemented over a one year period to provide an appropriate climate for price adjustment...I've stated before...the best move is to do it in increments and that's what it sounds like Saleh is saying...I'd rather have a thousand baby steps to get there than to sit here for years and years with no change...

*** Mark  Question: What are you thinking on timing? Are you still thinking before ThanksgivingBankers are still excited and very upbeat. There is a lot of chatter out of Iraq for this week. Articles out if Iraq: “Al Sudani begins the first procedures to activate the Iraqi private sector”  also “Economic circles welcome the opening of an Iraqi bank branch in Dubai” They want investment in Iraq and they want to build their economy. To do that you need an international currency.

*** Militiaman  Article: "The Central Bank: Our reserves have reached $90 billion and there is no change in the exchange rate in the 2023 budget We can clearly see that they have enough reserves to last 22 months. The world average is 11 months per the World Bank... That level of reserves is very good...They will need stability and appear to have that largely covered. They do tell us their money supply...The average value of a note issued (six billion of them) is roughly 13,833 per note.

I really appreciate all the chatter,info and effort everyone on here puts in, their ain’t going to be no baby steps , it’s been over 20 years already I think that’s beyond babies steps, I don’t post too much on here but I do happen to know people that have contacts in the Iraqi government, all this is being controlled by the U.S government … the U.S will be cutting ties with the Saudis and Iraq will be the kings of the Middle East…. (Oil heaven)

been here since I was 21 and I am 43

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

57 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

I really appreciate all the chatter,info and effort everyone on here puts in, their ain’t going to be no baby steps , it’s been over 20 years already I think that’s beyond babies steps, I don’t post too much on here but I do happen to know people that have contacts in the Iraqi government, all this is being controlled by the U.S government … the U.S will be cutting ties with the Saudis and Iraq will be the kings of the Middle East…. (Oil heaven)

been here since I was 21 and I am 43

Any word possible eta on any movement?  I’m like you. Bought mine she I was 23 and now 45.  But I know this will happen 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

the U.S will be cutting ties with the Saudis and Iraq will be the kings of the Middle East…. (Oil heaven)

So what your saying is LIV golf is doomed because they are backed by Saudis and the PGA Tour is conspiring with the US government to divert all that oil money from Saudi to Iraq?