Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki’s Coalition: Change 5 Governors Soon

ronscarpa

Al-Maliki’s Coalition: Change 5 Governors Soon

Posted On2022-11-13 By Sotaliraq  

A member of the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki spoke about changes that will affect five governors at the end of this year, stressing that this is due to various reasons related to corruption and mismanagement.

“Iraq suffers from major problems at the level of local administrations,” said Turki al-Atbi, a member of the coalition, in press statements followed by (Al-Mada).

Al-Atbi continued, “Part of the problems in the governorates is the presence of governors, at the head of which are suspicions of financial and administrative corruption, in addition to diagnosing cases of weakness in their performance, with no achievement achieved, which led to severe harm to people’s interests.”

He pointed out that “five governors will have an inevitable change at the end of 2022, according to the readings in particular,” noting “orders to open all corruption files and resolve them in the coming weeks.”

Al-Atbi noted that “changing the governors is a necessity imposed by the facts, especially because keeping them is a fatal mistake because they did not present anything.”

And he concluded, “The Prime Minister’s meeting at the end of last week with the governors expressed his dissatisfaction with the situation of the governorates in light of the deterioration of the public services file.”   LINK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

On 11/14/2022 at 7:54 PM, Bama Girl said:

Oh Lordy, Maliki wants to eliminate corruption, huh??  CIA, where are you when you are needed??🙄🤨

I thought malarky is the corrupt one. Since when does the corrupt eliminate the corruption? Has malarky been taking the wrong drugs or something lately? Since when has malarky become an angel / a good person to save iraq by eliminating the corruption?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I thought malarky is the corrupt one. Since when does the corrupt eliminate the corruption? Has malarky been taking the wrong drugs or something lately? Since when has malarky become an angel / a good person to save iraq by eliminating the corruption?

Never have, never will.

I will always believe the Dinar would have already revalued if Maliki had not been the crook he was for 8 years. He did nothing to help the Iraqis, but hurt them, and imo, allowed ISIS to get a stronghold in Iraq. The military was so weak under Maliki that they threw down their guns and ran from ISIS. We know what the next few years meant for Iraq under the control of ISIS and would still control Iraq  (imo)if not for the U.S. and other countries who sent in their military. Between Maliki and ISIS, we lost a minimum of 10 years in our waiting for the revalue. 

Okay, off my soapbox now.🙄

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

Never have, never will.

I will always believe the Dinar would have already revalued if Maliki had not been the crook he was for 8 years. He did nothing to help the Iraqis, but hurt them, and imo, allowed ISIS to get a stronghold in Iraq. The military was so weak under Maliki that they threw down their guns and ran from ISIS. We know what the next few years meant for Iraq under the control of ISIS and would still control Iraq  (imo)if not for the U.S. and other countries who sent in their military. Between Maliki and ISIS, we lost a minimum of 10 years in our waiting for the revalue. 

And who installed Maleki, the US.
Who created Isis in Iraq, the US.

i’m just wondering if it’s all about the war machine. Arms sales and the people in government and the rich making money off of those sales. Leaving all those weapons behind makes it so someday we just Make more to replace them.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Never have, never will.

So do we have to wait for the IQD to rv until malarky die? Because noone dares to kick him out of iraqi country and therefore , the corrupt malarky will still exist in iraq and can steal more and more monies until the iraqi country goes bankrupt. That means we still have a long long time to wait. For how long? Noone knows for sure.

11 hours ago, jg1 said:
12 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

And who installed Maleki, the US.
Who created Isis in Iraq, the US.

I agree that the U.S. put Maliki in because Maliki sold the U.S. a bill of goods but I would like to see your source that the U.S. was the blame for ISIS. 
Thanks

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So do we have to wait for the IQD to rv until malarky die? Because noone dares to kick him out of iraqi country and therefore , the corrupt malarky will still exist in iraq and can steal more and more monies until the iraqi country goes bankrupt. That means we still have a long long time to wait. For how long? Noone knows for sure.

I haven’t a clue what we have to wait on now. I can only address what I believe the problem was before. When Shabibi was Gov of CBI, he stated what was needed for the RV. Unfortunately, the then PM leadership and Parliament did nothing to address the issues that needed to be done. They only filled their pockets with wealth. It may be years before the RV, just have no real idea and I don’t believe anyone does either. 

8 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

I haven’t a clue what we have to wait on now. I can only address what I believe the problem was before. When Shabibi was Gov of CBI, he stated what was needed for the RV. Unfortunately, the then PM leadership and Parliament did nothing to address the issues that needed to be done. They only filled their pockets with wealth. It may be years before the RV, just have no real idea and I don’t believe anyone does either. 

I haven't a clue either. Hopefully, we don't have to wait for another 10 or 20 more years down this rocky road.

• Upvote 1

On 11/14/2022 at 5:54 AM, Bama Girl said:

Oh Lordy, Maliki wants to eliminate corruption, huh??  CIA, where are you when you are needed??🙄🤨

Right!!! It's a bit comical.....some peoples goverment officials....am I right!!??!! Lol ....almost as comical as reading the federal reserve to stop doing business with the CBI due to corruption......lmao, cause we aaaallllllll know the Federal Reserve isn't corrupt yeah?? Lol

Edited by Cherysh
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Al-Maliki’s Coalition: Change 5 Governors Soon