Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gov. Ron DeSantis heroically exposes the Democrat’s ongoing midterm election thefts…..

… and all he had to do was run a fair statewide
election throughout Florida.

That’s it, folks.

End of story.

Oh, now you wanna know the back story.

The back story is the same as the front story.

Because Gov. Ron DeSantis took some very serious and substantive measures across the Sunshine State to prevent the Democrat Party from perpetrating their biennial election fraud, he exposed what the Democrats routinely do (and are now doing) in the other 49 states.

END OF STORY!

Oh, and now you want hard evidence … indisputable proof of the election thefts being carried out across the USA as you read this.

The irrefutable statistical proof is being accumulated as we write … but that’s not the least bit important right now.

Why, pray tell?

Because the very same RED WAVE that just rolled
over the state of Florida also rolled over the other
49 states—THAT’S WHY!!!

Therefore, the unparalleled Democrat electoral bloodbath that just transpired in Florida should have occurred — to varying degrees, of course — in all the other 49 states.  But it didn’t because of so much Democrat-conducted vote fraud and election theft.

In point of MSM-documented fact, many of the voters in Democrat-run states were more infuriated at the Democrat Party’s totally perverted and depraved platform than Floridians were.  After all, their governor is Ron DeSantis…. and the statehouse in Tallahassee has been ruled by Republicans for many years.  Democrats, on the other hand, have been terrorized by the likes of California’s Newsom and tyrannized by New York’s Hochul.

Which points to the great likelihood that the RED WAVES would have been even larger than Florida’s in many of the other states … but they weren’t.  And that highly inconvenient truth poses BIG problems for the Democrat election thieves.

What’s the real point here?

Do we need to say it again?

Because Ron DeSantis did things like this (see the articles posted below), he guaranteed that the Democrats would not even attempt the slightest fraud lest they be held up high in the middle of the public square on a sunny Florida day.  That’s really why it’s called the Sunshine State, by the way.

Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Bill to
Strengthen Florida’s Election Integrity

Florida governor signs bill creating election police unit

Governor DeSantis Announces the Arrest of 20 Elections Criminals

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Blocks AG Garland’s Election Monitors
From Entering Polling Locations

Arizona & Pennsylvania have ongoing cyber and election security
support from activated National Guard units, Florida does not.

BOTTOM LINE: Ron DeSantis deigned to show the American people how electoral fraud is really perpetrated each and every every election cycle by the Democrat Party.  And, all he had to do was run a fair election in Florida to conclusively prove it.

Conclusion

This is for the naysayers who will soon be out screaming “SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!”

Given the OPEN-AND-SHUT CASE already presented to the American court of public opinion by the courageous actions of Governor Ron DeSantis, it’s been proven that the Democrats have already stolen, as they are in the process of stealing, countless midterm elections across the USA.

In point of legal fact, the prima facie evidence presented above is so strong that all of the irrefutable statistical proof of vote fraud currently being acquired by the super sleuths will pale in comparison.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

… and all he had to do was run a fair statewide
election throughout Florida.

That’s it, folks.

End of story.

Oh, now you wanna know the back story.

The back story is the same as the front story.

Because Gov. Ron DeSantis took some very serious and substantive measures across the Sunshine State to prevent the Democrat Party from perpetrating their biennial election fraud, he exposed what the Democrats routinely do (and are now doing) in the other 49 states.

END OF STORY!

Oh, and now you want hard evidence … indisputable proof of the election thefts being carried out across the USA as you read this.

The irrefutable statistical proof is being accumulated as we write … but that’s not the least bit important right now.

Why, pray tell?

Because the very same RED WAVE that just rolled
over the state of Florida also rolled over the other
49 states—THAT’S WHY!!!

Therefore, the unparalleled Democrat electoral bloodbath that just transpired in Florida should have occurred — to varying degrees, of course — in all the other 49 states.  But it didn’t because of so much Democrat-conducted vote fraud and election theft.

In point of MSM-documented fact, many of the voters in Democrat-run states were more infuriated at the Democrat Party’s totally perverted and depraved platform than Floridians were.  After all, their governor is Ron DeSantis…. and the statehouse in Tallahassee has been ruled by Republicans for many years.  Democrats, on the other hand, have been terrorized by the likes of California’s Newsom and tyrannized by New York’s Hochul.

Which points to the great likelihood that the RED WAVES would have been even larger than Florida’s in many of the other states … but they weren’t.  And that highly inconvenient truth poses BIG problems for the Democrat election thieves.

What’s the real point here?

Do we need to say it again?

Because Ron DeSantis did things like this (see the articles posted below), he guaranteed that the Democrats would not even attempt the slightest fraud lest they be held up high in the middle of the public square on a sunny Florida day.  That’s really why it’s called the Sunshine State, by the way.

Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Bill to
Strengthen Florida’s Election Integrity

Florida governor signs bill creating election police unit

Governor DeSantis Announces the Arrest of 20 Elections Criminals

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Blocks AG Garland’s Election Monitors
From Entering Polling Locations

Arizona & Pennsylvania have ongoing cyber and election security
support from activated National Guard units, Florida does not.

BOTTOM LINE: Ron DeSantis deigned to show the American people how electoral fraud is really perpetrated each and every every election cycle by the Democrat Party.  And, all he had to do was run a fair election in Florida to conclusively prove it.

Conclusion

This is for the naysayers who will soon be out screaming “SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!”

Given the OPEN-AND-SHUT CASE already presented to the American court of public opinion by the courageous actions of Governor Ron DeSantis, it’s been proven that the Democrats have already stolen, as they are in the process of stealing, countless midterm elections across the USA.

In point of legal fact, the prima facie evidence presented above is so strong that all of the irrefutable statistical proof of vote fraud currently being acquired by the super sleuths will pale in comparison.

Release the Kraken!……………🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

On 11/11/2022 at 7:27 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Standby Cadieman, it will eventually be released and you will probbly NOT like the results!!

Been waiting over two years for the KRAKEN to be released. They said they had a mountain of evidence. Here is a thought……….release it! But they won’t. Now why do you think haven’t. I think everyone knows.

• Thanks 1

I visited a friend yesterday whom I hadn't had a chance to chat with since my move just before "fakedemic" paralyzed the planet.

They are Christian, living in Seattle.

Over the hours long visit I slowly began to realize how their perception took a left turn. 

It then became obvious to me how that had happened.

Their dominant source of "news" is Faux, err, Fox.

Until yesterday I had believed that the subterfuge was so blatantly obvious that even a child could see through it.

Much to my dismay, I was wrong.

Then I realized, it was our many conversations over the years, when I pointed the obvious misdirection's, conflicts, and outright lies, which had helped them see truth from fiction.

While it's easy to blame the main stream media, that's only shooting the messenger.

The deep state is firmly in control of our nation.

I have no doubt this post will be read and analyzed by those very same.

We are in a war, but not one fought with muskets.

The battles we fight in our own counties will determine who controls America.

Take control of those elected positions, reign in the progressive radical left, and in controlling the Homefront, we will collectively retake control of America.

Until we are able to hold a local school board, mayor, or city council accountable, we can never expect to hold sway at the national level.

Until we, ourselves, become PCO's and have a say in whom is a supported candidate, how can we possibly become upset with a RINO that undermines our values does something we don't like.

Of course this election was stolen.

There was light at the end of the tunnel, unfortunately, we all expected someone else to make sure we had a fair election, and the only ones that stood up were the very ones that cheated.

There were some that tried, but there were not enough.

Unless, and until, there are more than 1% or 2% of the populace taking action to ensure better candidates and become involved in the election process, we will not see anything else but the same disappointing results.

Please, get involved.

I quit activism in frustration, moved to a rural area, and dropped out.

As a result, people I am quite fond of have been filled with propaganda.

The left is going to continue it's soulless march to perverted globalism, it's commitment to depopulation, and it's agenda of lifetime elites being served by the only commoners allowed to be alive.

For as long as we draw breath, we can fight.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

It then became obvious to me how that had happened.

Their dominant source of "news" is Faux, err, Fox.

Until yesterday I had believed that the subterfuge was so blatantly obvious that even a child could see through it.

Much to my dismay, I was wrong.

OUCH!!!

Reality here.

Thank You, DiveMaster5734!

My experience was to see the blatant misrespresentation of actual reality through the limited viewing of Faux, er, FALSE, er, Fox representation of reporting.

How does one obfuscate actual personal experience???!!!

I had COVID twice AND I am still here!!!

Wuz Up With THAT???!!!

The initial CDC statistics showed COVID-19 to be nothing to be concerned about.

My PERSONAL experience and non medically intervened recovery BOTH times showed there is NOTHING to be concerned about for normally healthy and non immunce system compromised individuals who have NOT compromised themselves with COVID whackcinations.

Compromised individuals will experience heightened medical conditions with infection with COVID.

I have a friend who nearly died from COVID and was hopitalized for 44 days.

He has SEVERAL medical issues.

I am compassionate for him. HOWEVER, being COVID whackcinated is NOT the "solution" to the COVID whackcination BUT THEE FINAL SOLUTION.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/wannsee-conference-final-solution

What suprises me is THEE very people subjected to genocide are the ones most comprehensively subjecting themselves to fratricide.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Take control of those elected positions, reign in the progressive radical left, and in controlling the Homefront, we will collectively retake control of America.

Uh, oh........

@Shabibilicious and the same may take offense and muster a "counter" "attack".

Ah, come what may we'll take back THESE United States Of America to return to the original foundation the Founding Fathers established who, without question, were geniuses then as well as for all times.

The left is going to continue it's soulless march to perverted globalism, it's commitment to depopulation, and it's agenda of lifetime elites being served by the only commoners allowed to be alive.

For as long as we draw breath, we can fight.

Yep.

image.png.cb37afb3883e9481e6a11379403ed5e3.png

SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

when we as a country are so stupid we reward the corrupt fools that got us to the place we currently find ourselves, then this is the future you can expect.

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

For some reason, THEE COVID-19 "pandemic" has ELIMINATED the "ability" of THEE fear prone AND THEE panic stricken to "critically" "think".

WUZ UP WITH THAT???!!!

Unbelievable how effective and pervasive Phychological Operations are on THEE "masses".

Get THEM to "self" "eliminate".

Imagine what will happen when the absence of "critical" "thinking" takes hold and the fear prone AND panic stricken realize THEIR mistake in subjecting themselves to THEE Psychological Operations to ELIMINATE a significant portion of mankind and THEY are being ELIMINATED!!!

Social Chaos.

in THEIR mind, "Hey, if I am going down, SO is EVERYONE else."

Keep Yer Powder Dry!!!

image.png.b5dddda6d69e87243bbf194a246ef3e2.png

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Yep.

image.png.cb37afb3883e9481e6a11379403ed5e3.png

SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!

AM out of pluses but will return tomorrow to send one your way.

I was by chance doing a large commercial project with a Chinese national developer.

The couple took alternate turns going to China. He dad was/is a large general contractor there, and I'm sure well connected to the CCP.

I came down with a very nasty flu in November, 2019.

Suffering from good work ethic, I continued to go to the project as needed, and thereby did everything possible to NOT take care of myself.

Was still feeling the effects when the "C" word came out and mass hysteria erupted.

Have since tested negative on every PCR test since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

AM out of pluses but will return tomorrow to send one your way.

I was by chance doing a large commercial project with a Chinese national developer.

The couple took alternate turns going to China. He dad was/is a large general contractor there, and I'm sure well connected to the CCP.

I came down with a very nasty flu in November, 2019.

Suffering from good work ethic, I continued to go to the project as needed, and thereby did everything possible to NOT take care of myself.

Was still feeling the effects when the "C" word came out and mass hysteria erupted.

Have since tested negative on every PCR test since.

It is hard to express the depth of my gratitude for your critical thinking and likewise posting, DiveMaster5734!!!

THANK YOU!!!

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Synopsis said:

It is hard to express the depth of my gratitude for your critical thinking and likewise posting, DiveMaster5734!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Considering your tenacious refusal to surrender to the dark side of intellectualism, and steadfast patriotism, I am honored by your kind words.

We are at the cusp of a new reality, one where we must adapt our strategies to accept what we cannot change, change what we can, establish a control process that keeps the evil at bay.

The traditional methods of representative government have been subverted.

We can either become part of the solution, or condemn our future generations to total slavery. 

I know you are well aware of this truth.

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

On 11/14/2022 at 1:45 PM, divemaster5734 said:

We can either become part of the solution, or condemn our future generations to total slavery. 

I know you are well aware of this truth.

Thank You, DiveMaster5734!

I think of those who have gone before me/us. They paid the ultimate sacrifice so I could do the same as principle dictates.

Those to follow are dependent on the predecessors doing the same.

I can’t hang my head in shame knowing what my predecessors provided or the extreme consequences of my abdication to the pressing evil on my successors.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 11/13/2022 at 9:18 AM, caddieman said:

Been waiting over two years for the KRAKEN to be released. They said they had a mountain of evidence. Here is a thought……….release it! But they won’t. Now why do you think haven’t. I think everyone knows.

When that B!+@H gets released the EVIL Demoncrats 😈you love and support will pay for their sins with their blood. 

AMERICANS ARE A SLEEPING GIANT. NOT STUPID. as you think. 

And the Last time someone made the mistake of waking up that GIANT, Americans invented the most destructive weapon known to man. And dropped it TWICE on the fool who pushed us. 

What makes you think this time will be any different?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

When that B!+@H gets released the EVIL Demoncrats 😈you love and support system" rel="">support will pay for their sins with their blood. 

AMERICANS ARE A SLEEPING GIANT. NOT STUPID. as you think. 

And the Last time someone made the mistake of waking up that GIANT, Americans invented the most destructive weapon known to man. And dropped it TWICE on the fool who pushed us. 

What makes you think this time will be any different?

The hate just eats you alive. You can’t stand someone that doesn’t think like you. You see evil everywhere you look. I pray for you my friend……..I really do. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

The hate just eats you alive. You can’t stand someone that doesn’t think like you. You see evil everywhere you look. I pray for you my friend……..I really do. 

Guess the status quo is alright for you?

Fundamentally there are so many issues that need to be addressed in the US.

The Government is being weaponized. Personal rights are being trampled on and many seem to believe the Constitution would be better used as toilet paper!

That might just create passion in a persons thinking. There is no evil in being passionate for the well being of this country.

While you're in prayer.....pray for the Country.....it is in some peril right now.    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

9 hours ago, caddieman said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing in my comments was personalized by me. I have the ability to see what is happening right in front of my eyes 👀

You seem to not. 

My comments are founded in my knowledge of human behavior throughout history. I wish that everyone on earth could be happy together allowing each other the personal freedoms given by God. 

Your comment was founded in pure manipulation, attempting to use my deep faith against me in order to force me to allow the EVIL Demoncrats you support to enslave the masses and eventually murder them. 

Never fear, before my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ returns you and the EVIL DEMONCRATS you support will win and Billions will die. All in name of the Socialist Party. 

HOWEVER, what you and the EVIL DEMONCRATS fail to understand is that 

AFTER

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ returns EVERYONE who supported that EVIL Socialism concept 

WILL BURN 🔥 IN HELL.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1