Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget To Be Voted On 20 November.

Luigi1

5 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Can't happen now! There are not enough republican senators to convict biden and harris! You know old willard is not going to vote convict! If the demorats hadn't gotten away with their voter fraud in the same old states it was an option!! JMHO :cowboy2:

Still have hope. I believed this guy I talked to and will talk with him again soon I hope. 
I will ask him some more questions next time I see him.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Can't happen now! There are not enough republican senators to convict biden and harris! You know old willard is not going to vote convict! If the demorats hadn't gotten away with their voter fraud in the same old states it was an option!! JMHO :cowboy2:

Won't happen now.  Won't happen in 2024.

Republicans are weak,worthless, spineless amoebas.

Nothing will change until the Republicans stand up, grow a pair & fight for their rights.

I got to hand it to the Democrats, they fight & they fight hard & they win, whatever it takes.

• Upvote 5

this latest just in...

From a major news network...Un-Certifiable.   It Begins.

Patriots in AZ call for a new legitimate mid term election on December 6th.  AZ mid term election is a total mess.  It's full of the same corruption as the 2020 election.  The AZ vote is un-certifiable.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

2 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I was a little confused by that too, until I got to thinking. I believe he meant "buy", not "by". Just my thoughts about it. 

Thanks Smokey. Makes sense but will wait and see what jg1 says. In my mind he is a straight shooter, so I trust his statements.

pp

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

That’s good.  Dinner usually does come first. 😂 

I try to be a straight shooter. The only thing is now I am 57 yrs old. I can blame my telephone all I want, about my telephone not understanding me or the text too small to see. It could be as simple I am the problem. Or maybe I will blame it on my brain, it does seem like it does what it wants sometimes regardless of what my intentions are. Good day. 

• Upvote 5

On 11/14/2022 at 6:29 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

How many more elections are we gonna standby and watch this :bs: transpire and go on. They have become arrogant about this and you can bet your ass they are gonna try it everytime. Think about it ALL the poles and talking heads had a major shift in political power and I remember a day or so before the election some of the Rats like Nana and Up Chuck were commenting that they were not going to lose power in either house. And I'm thinking WHAT???  Well they must have gotten word from their "fixers" that everything was set and ready to go, thus they weren't worried about the actual vote. Remember it's not who votes, it's who counts the votes. Truer words from a communist dictator were NEVER spoken!!

Like a friend of mine used to lament over his card games talking to his opponent who was keeping score.

" I can beat you but I can't beat your pencil!"

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, T B said:

news max   just said the republicans take the house 218

Now maybe the OBiden destruction of the nation will stop with a GOP win in the House.

Only one thing worries me...GOP has only a few House seat win over the Dems.

There are still at least 35 RINO Republicans that always sides with the Dems on all issues.

We are not out of the woods yet.  We need to take the Senate as well.

We will take the Senate after AZ does a re-vote with honest results.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

its a shame theres so much political thoughts here.We forgot that we are all Americans, perhaps with a different view, but that is what makes a great nation, can't we stay on mission and talk about IRAQ and when or if in our life time ,(which is most likely a few years) we will earn some cool spending money .,which i hope would help out a-lot of people..  so lets have positive vibes , and love your follow American. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1