Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget To Be Voted On 20 November.

Luigi1

this latest just in...Colorado steal will seal the deal for control of both the House & Senate...Democrats to add two more seats to Senate with 52 - 48 lead over GOP...

From a major news network...

What luck.  CO Democrats find several thousand more lost ballots for Boebert's opponent.  Boebert currently leads the race by less than a 1,000 votes.  Boebert has been leading the race for several days, now.  Every single last lost ballots are all Democrat votes.  Not one single last GOP vote in the whole lot.  It's magic.

• Pow! 7

23 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

this latest just in...Colorado steal will seal the deal for control of both the House & Senate...Democrats to add two more seats to Senate with 52 - 48 lead over GOP...

From a major news network...

What luck.  CO Democrats find several thousand more lost ballots for Boebert's opponent.  Boebert currently leads the race by less than a 1,000 votes.  Boebert has been leading the race for several days, now.  Every single last lost ballots are all Democrat votes.  Not one single last GOP vote in the whole lot.  It's magic.

And I thought our election process was pathetic. Does not even hold a candle to the USA elections.

Sad, just plain sad.

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

How many more elections are we gonna standby and watch this :bs: transpire and go on. They have become arrogant about this and you can bet your ass they are gonna try it everytime. Think about it ALL the poles and talking heads had a major shift in political power and I remember a day or so before the election some of the Rats like Nana and Up Chuck were commenting that they were not going to lose power in either house. And I'm thinking WHAT???  Well they must have gotten word from their "fixers" that everything was set and ready to go, thus they weren't worried about the actual vote. Remember it's not who votes, it's who counts the votes. Truer words from a communist dictator were NEVER spoken!!

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 5
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Trump supposed to make a major announcement tomorrow, friend just sent me this from Truth social post

we’ll see 

9B779A5D-27AA-4C63-AB81-52ABB1668909.jpeg

I talked with a guy that has connections with his CIA yesterday. This announcement may be bigger than we think. What this guy spoke about was President Biden being impeached, President Trump becoming speaker of the house and then becoming president. These words give me hope and are realistic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/13/2022 at 9:39 PM, Luigi1 said:

this just in...reported on a major news network...Democrats caught in the steal of AZ mid term election...

SHOCKING:  The AZ steal is on.  GOP candidate Kari Lake got 54% of the vote & loses as Independent votes went to D-Hobbs.

URGENT:  Maricopa CO election judge believes the voting machines were programmed to reject ballots on election day giving D-Hobbs the lead at the starting gate.  There are many discrepancies over electronic tabulations & the hand count.

Final hand count...R-Lake got 56% & D-Hobbs got over half at 51%.  That's after all 107% votes were counted.  Absolutely amazing.  Dems take the win.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

I talked with a guy that has connections with his CIA yesterday. This announcement may be bigger than we think. What this guy spoke about was President Biden being impeached, President Trump becoming speaker of the house and then becoming president. These words give me hope and are realistic.

Very possible and plausible, Kamala as VP is ineligible so if they impeach Biden and trump is speaker of the house Trump becomes President!

• Pow! 3

11 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Not to throw a turd in anyone's punch bowl, but if the Repubs get the house, they most certainly vote Trump as Speaker and then impeach Brandon, however, if I am not mistaken the Rats will control the senate. Do you for one minute think they will vote two thirds for Brandon's impeachment? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

It could happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Please enlighten my as to the path of your desired outcome. Am I missing something??

This latest just in...there will be another AZ recount as R-Lake gets 56% of the vote & loses.

Nothing will change until there is accountability.

NV, CO A & PA also stolen.

PA dead Democrats vote a dead Democrat to the House.

Need any more be said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

44 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Oh, I agree with you 100% Luigi, but who has the power/horsepower and marbles to do this??

I was told that we still would win the Senate too. Unfortunately I can’t remember everything that he said but he was a doctor that teachers doctors and was very intelligent. 

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Oh, I agree with you 100% Luigi, but who has the power/horsepower and marbles to do this??

Democrats control most of the judges & even the FBI is under Democrat control.

No court, no judge or no attorney will take up the steal just like the 2020 steal.

Ever notice it's always a Democrat appointed judge that resides over any election dispute.

We are on our own with absolutely nobody to fight for us.

Anybody that even makes an attempt to fight for us are immediately destroyed.

• Pow! 2

No intention to be a Debbie Downer, but a couple of points/questions:

1. I don't see how the military is involved any way shape, or form with civilian elections. Not their purview.

2. How can Trump be made Speaker without being an elected Representative?

3. Not that I don't want things that have been stated on Q/QAnon posts to come to fruition, so many have not. Witness the endless stream of "wait until the indictments get issued" by Durham. 

I do have hope, but until we return to paper ballots on election day and strictly limited early/absentee voting, elections will continue to be stolen. The left has proven for decades how successful their methods are; and they will continue to employ them until the penalties are sufficiently punitive.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/13/2022 at 8:34 PM, T B said:

nasty nancy bolonga was asking for Gods will to be done on tv this morning!  yes nancy Gods will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven!  and i hope for your sake your right with him?

Liars will Not inherit, the Kingdom of God! This B!+ch has told the same lies so much she believes them! Pretty hard to repent of your lying, when you don't believe you are a LIAR! Her old man is a boo-foo buddy too! We still do not know who was the passenger in old Paulie's car, when he was involved in a felony DWI accident! That is or would be a felony, if it would have been you or I, involved with this type criminal behavior. I would bet dollars to dimes, that his homosexual lover came back to the ole compound wanting, some more hush money, When old Paulie told him NO, that is when the Hammer came out!! Then old Paulie got a ride to the hospital! Hopefully the Republicans take the house this year! Then the truth might come out as to what really happened at the compound the night of hammergate! Just maybe there might be just 1 person in the capitol secret police force, that has made a copy of the tape, of the homosexual lovers fight ,at the compound! Then just maybe ,the California Highway Patrol might release the identity of the person in old Paulie's car the night of the felony DWI wreck! The old battle axe, will then have the opportunity to finally tell the truth about what is really been going on with her bi sexual husband secret affair! Again nasty nancy will try and pi$$ on our leg and tell us its raining! This old bag could tell me the sky is blue and I would go outside and look up to see if it was!! Hopefully in about 6 weeks we may never have to hear her nasty voice again!! JMHO!  :praying: 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, jg1 said:

Can't happen now! There are not enough republican senators to convict biden and harris! You know old willard is not going to vote convict! If the demorats hadn't gotten away with their voter fraud in the same old states it was an option!! JMHO :cowboy2:

• Pow! 1