Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget To Be Voted On 20 November.

Luigi1

Here's a rumor from around Dinarland...

We may see the new rate as early as 20 November.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ:

ARTICLE:  Iraq is due to vote on their full blown Budget on the 20th.  It's expected they will have a new rate...then they have about 12 - 14 days for the new president to ratify the new Budget & to fully be in effect with the new rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

NOTE:   In Luigi's opinion only...there is a procedure Parliament must go through...

Even if the 2023 Budget is voted on the 20th, then there must be three reading before it go to the Gazette, & before it is made into law & implemented into action.  That could take weeks or at least until the beginning of the new year to see any results or benefits.   IMHO.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

here's another article related to the above...let's get 'er done...

MilitiaMan:

ARTICLE:  Parliament calls for the government regarding the 2023 Budget: boost revenues & reduce expenditures.  There is clearly a push to get things off the ground now, not later.  IMO the 2023 Budget has to be sorted out prior to 2023.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...let's get 'er done...

MilitiaMan:

ARTICLE:  Parliament calls for the government regarding the 2023 Budget: boost revenues & reduce expenditures.  There is clearly a push to get things off the ground now, not later.  IMO the 2023 Budget has to be sorted out prior to 2023.

@Luigi1whats your opinion on when we may see a raise in the dinar value? 
1st quarter of 23 maybe? Anyone take a stab? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

NOTE:   In Luigi's opinion only...there is a procedure Parliament must go through...

Even if the 2023 Budget is voted on the 20th, then there must be three reading before it go to the Gazette, & before it is made into law & implemented into action.  That could take weeks or at least until the beginning of the new year to see any results or benefits.   IMHO.

Good comment Luigi - I totally agree with you. I hoping it will actually happen by then - remember, we're dealing with Iraq, where nothing is certain other than constant confusion and uncertainty. LOL..! :) RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

20 hours ago, "Fred" said:

@Luigi1whats your opinion on when we may see a raise in the dinar value? 
1st quarter of 23 maybe? Anyone take a stab? 

JMHO, this is the next window of opportunity for the so called RV/RI! 1st qt. of the new year 2023! If we don't see it , in this time frame of 2023. This will be another dead year! I'm basing my opinion from the only guy that has been right on this investment so far! His view was if the RV/RI did not happen in 2024, it might not RV/RI for another 10 years. Which by the way things are going in Iraq and the US, 2034 is a real possibility!!!! Do I like this, HELL NO! I didn't like it when I heard it in 2013 and I sure don't like it in 2022!!! I'm just being realistic about this pie in the sky deal. Like I say, After the 1st qt. of 2023, i'm going in a different direction. I'm going to keep a few million and sell the rest of what I have. Am I still going to be a Steward for The Good Lord Jesus, YES ! Just not on the scale I dreamed of! I don't know how many DV members are like me and have lost their Bitcoin account with the FTX bankruptcy! Another bad business decision, based on bad advice! One thing about it, when I screw up it's a major disaster !!!  Will the IQD ever RV/RI yes!! The Major question is, in who's life time!  🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

JMHO, this is the next window of opportunity for the so called RV/RI! 1st qt. of the new year 2023! If we don't see it , in this time frame of 2023. This will be another dead year! I'm basing my opinion from the only guy that has been right on this investment so far! His view was if the RV/RI did not happen in 2024, it might not RV/RI for another 10 years. Which by the way things are going in Iraq and the US, 2034 is a real possibility!!!! Do I like this, HELL NO! I didn't like it when I heard it in 2013 and I sure don't like it in 2022!!! I'm just being realistic about this pie in the sky deal. Like I say, After the 1st qt. of 2023, i'm going in a different direction. I'm going to keep a few million and sell the rest of what I have. Am I still going to be a Steward for The Good Lord Jesus, YES ! Just not on the scale I dreamed of! I don't know how many DV members are like me and have lost their Bitcoin account with the FTX bankruptcy! Another bad business decision, based on bad advice! One thing about it, when I screw up it's a major disaster !!!  Will the IQD ever RV/RI yes!! The Major question is, in who's life time!  🤠

It's looking more like another Christmas being broke.

I believe we can kiss another year good-by.

I'm still waiting on Ed McMan to knock on my door with a PCH  $20 million dollar check.

Oh wait a minute...he's been dead for 16 years.

It looking like another long wait...just like the RV.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Artitech said:

Fully agree with you 100%

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

It's looking more like another Christmas being broke.

I believe we can kiss another year good-by.

I'm still waiting on Ed McMan to knock on my door with a PCH  $20 million dollar check.

Oh wait a minute...he's been dead for 16 years.

It looking like another long wait...just like the RV.

A dead guy just won the election in Pennsylvania, anything can happen 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 4

7 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

A dead guy just won the election in Pennsylvania, anything can happen 🤣

Unfortunately for me I bought in to the hype of a big red wave! I have been saying to everyone who would listen till states like Pennsylvania deal with the voter fraud scheme that is happening there, nothing is going to change! I have finally figured out what is going on here in the USA! There is a very large group of subversives here in the U.S.! How or why they got here really doesn’t matter at this point, the fact is that they are here! These people hate the constitution and the bill of rights! They are on a mission to destroy these two ideas, and our country! People in Texas can do nothing to stop what is going on in other states like Pennsylvania Arizona Georgia, and Nevada! Unfortunately what goes on there does effect us! The border here is a complete disaster!! I don’t know what is going on in other parts of the country, there is beggars on every corner,and the thieves are stealing anything that isn’t tied down! Things that are tied down they will ram it with their vehicle! The dope heads are running rampant, they are selling and distributing more drugs than CVS , Walgreens and Walmart! Things are just not bad enough right now to stop what is happening! Don’t worry it will get worse! We just have to figure out, a way to stay out of the line of fire! The sad part is I believe there are more of them than Patriots! I guess when Biden runs in 2024. He can enlist fetterwoman to take old knothead Harris VP job! Only when things get so bad can we expect a change! When gas gets up around $10.00 and no diesel fuel to haul food! Just maybe we could get rid of the subversives!!JMHO!! 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Unfortunately for me I bought in to the hype of a big red wave! I have been saying to everyone who would listen till states like Pennsylvania deal with the voter fraud scheme that is happening there, nothing is going to change! I have finally figured out what is going on here in the USA! There is a very large group of subversives here in the U.S.! How or why they got here really doesn’t matter at this point, the fact is that they are here! These people hate the constitution and the bill of rights! They are on a mission to destroy these two ideas, and our country! People in Texas can do nothing to stop what is going on in other states like Pennsylvania Arizona Georgia, and Nevada! Unfortunately what goes on there does effect us! The border here is a complete disaster!! I don’t know what is going on in other parts of the country, there is beggars on every corner,and the thieves are stealing anything that isn’t tied down! Things that are tied down they will ram it with their vehicle! The dope heads are running rampant, they are selling and distributing more drugs than CVS , Walgreens and Walmart! Things are just not bad enough right now to stop what is happening! Don’t worry it will get worse! We just have to figure out, a way to stay out of the line of fire! The sad part is I believe there are more of them than Patriots! I guess when Biden runs in 2024. He can enlist fetterwoman to take old knothead Harris VP job! Only when things get so bad can we expect a change! When gas gets up around $10.00 and no diesel fuel to haul food! Just maybe we could get rid of the subversives!!JMHO!! 🤠

They were talking about this on tv about giuliani cleaning up NYC the first couple times he ran for office crime wasn’t bad enough and he lost and then the crime got worse and he was able to win and cleaned up New York and they are saying we are going to see the same thing here its going to get a lot worse before people smarten up and vote competent people into office but if we don’t clean these elections up nothing will ever change. Now back football 🏈 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

There was a big red wave. There was a big red wave in 2020 also but it too was covered up. The difference is, everyone is getting to watch it in real time this time around where as last time people only heard about it after the fact. This is very important as it greatly decreases the chance of civil war when things turn around. It will continue to get worse, we have a fake ww3 scenario building, we have markets that are ready to crumble etc.. it should all come to a head at the same time. Hang in there👍

I highly recommend watching the X22 report on rumble. They post 2 videos every weekday, one is financial and one is geopolitical. I enjoy both 👍

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

39 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

If we don't clean up the voter registration polls/books, and stop letting dead people vote, nothing else will get cleaned up either.  When people finally get their eyes opened to what is truly happening in our country, it might be too late to reverse it.  🤦‍♀️  😡 

The probability of same similarities between 2020 & 2022 elections with tight races in the same swing states & it all coming down again to GA are about a billion to one odds but yet the same scenario repeated itself all over again.

They want us to accept the fact that all races are so close that if they lose by a few thousand votes, they can easily find missing or lost ballot boxes to take the win long after the polls close.

Also most independent votes were added to the Democrat columns.

Dems stealing GA runoff election is already a given...

GATEWAY PUNDIT:  Report:

After 2020 we found numerous incidences where thousands of votes disappeared from the Trump column & added to the Biden column.  This was never addressed or corrected over the past few years.  Of course it happened again in the mid term election.

GATEWAY PUNDIT:  BREAKING EXCLUSIVE.

Poll pads caught adding hundreds of votes in real time as GA polls close.  GA election problems are the same as 2020 mid term election.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

7 minutes ago, T B said:

everything i watch  on   x22report ,   since Trump started few years ago has almost been verified ! its like Trump is playing them leading them to the noose ! ha! ha!

I have also read it for a couple of years. Loving it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, T B said:

everything i watch  on   x22report ,   since Trump started few years ago has almost been verified ! its like Trump is playing them leading them to the noose ! ha! ha!

Trump keeps setting traps and the deep state keeps jumping in head first. Q says the white hats are playing 5D chess and deep state is playing checkers. Its both fun and tiring to watch. These elections were military sting operations and they're caught red handed, from president all the way down to poll watchers etc.. military tribunals will take years..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

49 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Trump keeps setting traps and the deep state keeps jumping in head first. Q says the white hats are playing 5D chess and deep state is playing checkers. Its both fun and tiring to watch. These elections were military sting operations and they're caught red handed, from president all the way down to poll watchers etc.. military tribunals will take years..

Look into what just happened with FTX crypto exchange and the. Money laundering operation involving tax payer funds that were sent to Ukraine, Ukraine turns around and buys crypto money on ftx, Sam bankman fried second largest donor to the Dems this election cycle, then declares exchange bankrupt, next day drains user funds to the tune of about a billion dollars. He and the head of SEC who used to be Hitlery’s campaign treasurer should be in jail. Too much to type here but do your research it’s all over twitter, Bloomberg etc 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

TRUMP !  TO BIDEN AND DEMOCRATS AND RINOS ,  HANG MAN IS COMING DOWN FROM THE GALLOWS AND I DONT HAVE VERY LONG!! YEAAAAAAA!   THE GIG IS UP! EVERYTIME DEMOS NEED EXTRA TIME TO CHEAT AND GET THERE NEEDED VOTES!    COME ON MAN!!!  HA! HA! YES IM TIRED OF GAMES,  BUST THEM JESUS!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

this just in...reported on a major news network...Democrats caught in the steal of AZ mid term election...

SHOCKING:  The AZ steal is on.  GOP candidate Kari Lake got 54% of the vote & loses as Independent votes went to D-Hobbs.

URGENT:  Maricopa CO election judge believes the voting machines were programmed to reject ballots on election day giving D-Hobbs the lead at the starting gate.  There are many discrepancies over electronic tabulations & the hand count.

• Pow! 5