Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Opinions @ 7.50 PM CDT - 11/09/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Jeff  Article: "Al-Maliki Presents A Proposal To Reduce The Price Of The Dollar"  Every time you hear the politicians talk they're telling you that they want the dollar exchange rate reduced a little bit closer to around 1200 which is where it was they devalued the currency - 1190. I believe all these articles are untruthful BS.

*** WalkingStick  This is the beginning of a slew of articles I told you would come out as the monetary reform was being shown.  The education part is now moving much faster.  Many things I told you are now in print. The education to the Iraqi citizens - it has now started at a much deeper level.

*** Sandy Ingram  The Central Bank of Iraq did say foreign reserves are expected to increase to $90 billion U.S. dollars by the end of this year and this is due to the high level of income from the oil industry.

*** Pimpy  The Central Bank of Iraq has already warned people to stop paying attention to individuals who are talking about the change in the Iraqi exchange rate...stating they have no intentions to change it for 5 years.  That's what they say.  Quick reminder, when the Kuwait dinar was finally reinstated...they had told the world they were not going to reinstate the rate for quite a while. [Post 1 of 2]

*** Pimpy  Then they did it two days later.  I'm not saying that Iraq is going to change the rate of the IQD.  I'm just saying you got to understand why they won't just come out and tell you they're going to do it.  You would get a lot of speculators jumping all over the Iraqi dinar.  It'd be a bad situation. [Post 2 of 2]

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The parliament is putting pressure daily, coming on TV asking the CBI to make the rate change to curb inflation and help the citizens. FRANK: Isn't that amazing.  We know the GOI and the CBI are working in cahoots together to bring forth the new exchange rate.  But the GOI will not release the new government until we know the new exchange rate is ready to be released from the governor of the CBI...Once that happens all hell will break loose!

*** Samson  Article: "Economist : Reducing the dollar exchange rate is not impossible and the current time is suitable for monetary changeQuote: "decreasing the exchange rate is not impossible, and this matter becomes a strategic option for monetary policy if the monetary reserve continues to rise...the current and next two years are the most appropriate time to bring about this monetary change."

*** RVAlready  From what I have seen of the news, Iraq will continue to lie about the RV.  But, I think it will happen sooner, rather than later. I believe the RV and the budget are actually ready to go.

*** Samson  Article: "The Central Bank: Our reserves have reached $90 billion and there is no change in the exchange rate in the 2023 budget

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** WalkingStick  This is the beginning of a slew of articles I told you would come out as the monetary reform was being shown.  The education part is now moving much faster.  Many things I told you are now in print. The education to the Iraqi citizens - it has now started at a much deeper level.:tiphat:

Another slow intel day in Dinarland. 

When the Gurus run out of lies they always revert back to the CBI educating the citizens, story.

Now the education has intensified & goes into overdrive.

Absolutely amazing.

Make mine a double, bartender.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1