Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any updates?

LeeC

On 11/12/2022 at 6:40 PM, psdon said:

CAN SOMEBODY E-MAIL YODA TO TELL HIM TO GET BACK ON DV we are all looking for him

Has Yoda gone the way of DinarThug? Or for that matter Adam? We all have seen the meme of the skeleton sitting at a computer waiting. I am beginning to feel that is all of us…waiting for something that may not happen given the backwards/corrupt people living in the desert. Too many thoughts to type out these days. They are just plain sorry the people running the show over there. Heck they don’t even need excuses anymore. Just do and more importantly what they don’t do. But the citizens of Iraq allow it. Just like we do sadly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

Has Yoda gone the way of DinarThug? Or for that matter Adam? We all have seen the meme of the skeleton sitting at a computer waiting. I am beginning to feel that is all of us…waiting for something that may not happen given the backwards/corrupt people living in the desert. Too many thoughts to type out these days. They are just plain sorry the people running the show over there. Heck they don’t even need excuses anymore. Just do and more importantly what they don’t do. But the citizens of Iraq allow it. Just like we do sadly. 

guess we're running on automatic pilot🤔thanks for the reply. And happy turkey day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got off of Facebook a couple of years ago due to their smelly 💩. So if there are updates on that site, I would have to wonder why Adam would be on there given what he has posted in the past about the Libs. I just feel bad for the citizens that have no options but to put up with this nonsense and have been thinking this is not going to happen for all this year. I have been taking breaks to help keep my temper in a better state. 
after all these years, and all the sacrifices our Military has put into the Middle East, it’s a shame how nothing ever gets done with that entire region. 
But we are never promised anything in this fallen world that matters for our eternity with GOD. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!

(wake me up when it’s time to cut grass)

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

This is no different than any other investment. You risk losing any $$ you put in. I wish Adam would pipe in every now and then but also understand it gets to the point of how many times can you say “soon” and nothing happens? I rarely look at this now and don’t listen to the “gurus” still out there giving updates because it never comes to fruition. I got tired of the roller coaster of emotions of thinking it’s around the corner then nothing. We have no one to be mad at because all investments are a risk and we chose the risk. Adam has been upfront from the beginning it’s a risk. No one made anyone open a Name Reserve. Does it suck to lose the $399 investment over $25 re-up fee? Sure! But the Name Reserve is more than likely through another entity that Adam created a relationship with and it’s their rules not Adam’s. That’s my guess. 

I am just as upset/frustrated over the lack of forward momentum on this, but only I can control how I handle it. No point in lashing out at others who have no control in the outcome. If Adam had the power to make this happen - he would have. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1