Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions @ 10:01 AM CDT - 11/06/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Nader From The Mid East   [Looking at the dinar exchange rate chart on google It's been since December last year I didn't see this line [exchange rate line going upward].  I'm excited about it.  Something is happening.  It's weird because no news today for the Iraqi dinar says that, 'the Iraqi dinar is going up'? :confused2:

*** Mnt Goat  ...almost all the articles today in the news are about changing the exchange rate of the dollar thus the dinar to coincide...Yes, there are 8 articles on the subject matter...we read comments and opinions about changing the rate of the dinar from the World Bank, the economic expert, Jalil Al-Lami, the State of Law Muhammad Al-Shammari, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Salem Al-Anbaki and the Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani himself, who directed all ministers to prepare and present the government budget program within a week, indicating that changing the dollar exchange rate is a prerogative of the Central Bank. :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East   [Looking at the dinar exchange rate chart on google It's been since December last year I didn't see this line [exchange rate line going upward].  I'm excited about it.  Something is happening.  It's weird because no news today for the Iraqi dinar says that, 'the Iraqi dinar is going up'? :confused2::tiphat:

Several Gurus stated between Mid Term Election & the end of the week.

Here's to the RV-RI & the Gurus are right for a welcomed change.   Go RV.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

53 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

Wasn't it stated many times over the years that they would only RV_RI at the start of a new year or new quarter. So relax guys. 

That's the way, I thought too!! The IQD  could only RV/RI at the 1st Qt of the new year! It's been several years now since this was discussed, here on DV! I think there is an official GOI Statement to this fact. Like I say it's been several years now since this topic  come up! This is the main reason for my next window of opportunity, starting 1-1-2023 till the end of the 1st qt.! After this 1st qt. I'm having a fire sale of IQD. I have had enough hopiem! JMHO!!:praying: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East    It's weird because no news today for the Iraqi dinar says that, 'the Iraqi dinar is going up'?

No news doesn't mean " weird ". However, no news means a Quiet and suspicious moment ( something smells fishy in government's circle ) means the corrupt continue to steal the money Quietly.

• Pow! 1