Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Exciting Times Ahead.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Exciting times, ahead.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

KTFA  via  MilitiaMan: 

ARTICLE:   Exiting Times Ahead.

The Iraqi president refuses to accept Al Maliki as his deputy & the Sudanese is keeping the security institutions away from the militias.  Al Sudani is playing by the line that was drawn in the sand by Al Sadr.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I sure hope so. Too many of us have died before this came to be. I would like to enjoy some of it, pass it on to my kids, before I die. Not that I expect that any ti e soon but we are not guaranteed our next breath. And then I won’t care either way. I serve a Sovereign GOD!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

17 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Waiting on 

Riots 

Market collapse

Trump's return

Fake ww3 scare event

All are becoming more obvious by the day 

*Not listed in order

The good new is...OBiden to take credit for the RV-RI.  He's pushing it to deny Trump & Bush the credit & the victory.

OBiden announced last week, he eliminated the US debt.  How did he do that?  Bush rumored to have purchased $4 Billion IQD @ 4,000 to the USD in 2014 after the new IQD hit the streets.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

The good new is...OBiden to take credit for the RV-RI.  He's pushing it to deny Trump & Bush the credit & the victory.

OBiden announced last week, he eliminated the US debt.  How did he do that?  Bush rumored to have purchased $4 Billion IQD @ 4,000 to the USD in 2014 after the new IQD hit the streets.

The same Biden who said his son died in Iraq and the economy looks great?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Does Biden even know what day it is! LOL…who cares who gets the credit as long as we get our money and the Iraqis get what they deserve - wealth! You never know when the republicans take back the house and senate and speaker of the house we might just get a RV? Is this what they have been waiting on? Or something like Trump back in office?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2