Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sometimes The Truth Hurts.

Luigi1

here's some articles from Dinarland...

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Samson:

ARTICLE:  Announcement of a tender for the supply of currency counting & sorting machines.  Quote: the CBI announces according to the technical specification & conditions contained in the 6th section of the standard document for the processing of goods.

Nadar from the Middle East:

ARTICLE:  IMO is if the CBI does anything with it (IQD) it's going to be in 2023.  Everybody's gonna have to be patient.  You have no choice.  That's the truth & sometimes the truth hurts.  You have to accept it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

This is no news flash! I think 95% of DV members knew in June of 2022 that this was going to be another dead year! We have another window of opportunity for an RV starting 1-1-23! Me myself and I are going in a different direction if no RV/RI by the end of the 1st quarter, of 2023. I think 14 years of hopiem is enough for me!  JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's some articles from Dinarland...

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Samson:

ARTICLE:  Announcement of a tender for the supply of currency counting & sorting machines.  Quote: the CBI announces according to the technical specification & conditions contained in the 6th section of the standard document for the processing of goods.

ARTICLE:  IMO is if the CBI does anything with it (IQD) it's going to be in 2023.  Everybody's gonna have to be patient.  You have no choice.  That's the truth & sometimes the truth hurts.  You have to accept it.

Oh.  Ok.  Because, everyone has been right so far.  Thanks for the info.    

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

This is no news flash! I think 95% of DV members knew in June of 2022 that this was going to be another dead year! We have another window of opportunity for an RV starting 1-1-23! Me myself and I are going in a different direction if no RV/RI by the end of the 1st quarter, of 2023. I think 14 years of hopiem is enough for me!  JMHO 

Just wondering where the “3” of you are going? 😬😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

We have been patient for almost 19 years. and here we go again , we still have to wait and wait for another 19 years down the rocky road again? Hopefully not. The truth hurts , however the truth coming from iraq way beyond hurts. It is bleeding everywhere from the beginning until now. And the bleeding won't stop until the rv time knock on our door.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

here's another article related to the above...

ARTICLE: Al Sudani's office reveals the details of the phone call with the US Secretary of State. 

Al Sudani said in a statement that PM Shiaa, Al Sudani received today, a phone call  from US Secretary of State Blinken, where he offered congratulations to the PM on the occasion of forming a new government & assuming his duties.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...

ARTICLE: Al Sudani's office reveals the details of the phone call with the US Secretary of State. 

Al Sudani said in a statement that PM Shiaa, Al Sudani received today, a phone call  from US Secretary of State Blinken, where he offered congratulations to the PM on the occasion of forming a new government & assuming his duties.

And here I thought it was to let him know he needed some new insurance for his car to protect against breakdowns.

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2022 at 9:08 AM, rvmydinar said:

Are you going to jump ship, too if no RV/RI by the end of the first quarter 2023?

No, I'm going to sell most of my dinar, I'm going to keep a few million, just in case it does hit in my life time! Me personally, it seems as we have seen this movie before! We are seeing a lot of good and promising news coming out of this $h!+hole! A lot of new players involved, that are talking a good game! Just my opinion, when the start seeing just how easy it is to start stealing money, the game starts all over again! Hopefully I'm wrong! Whats going on now, sure looks like an oldie but goodie starting rear its ugly head. I am still very hopeful for this next window of opportunity! I do think this is settled law, I could be wrong, I know it's been reported on DV, maybe someone knows how to find it. What i'm referencing is the only time the CBI can RV/RI is at the start of a new year! 2023! There has been so much scuttle-butt come out of Iraq nobody knows anything really of what's going on!! JMHO. 🤠

• Pow! 2