Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Behind us?

coorslite21

My opinion is various hacks can be attempted on a variety of different levels for differing purposes.

I am surprised this site has not had more intrusive hacks than what we have experienced to date.

The greater the value. The increased likelihood of sophisticated hacks.

I, for one, am appreciative of the current measures.

My only suggestion is to have two step verification.

I know, more cost.

So maybe we all are OK with the exceptional due diligence for now?

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Unfortunately (for my work schedule and everyone's viewing pleasure!), the site is still likely to have a bit of downtime.

The security here is currently perfect, DUE (IN PART) TO THE DOWNTIME.

The "read between the lines" version is that we may need to have a little more downtime, in order to restore ALL of the silly functions we enjoy here... things as simple as typing  🙂 l o l :) to get :lol: can introduce security risks, and there are times when the security aspect can take a lot of time to perform the necessary maintenance to keep our security intact...

... our other option is to move to a text only platform, with no images, no votes, no real support system" rel="">support system, etc.

As this site is a COMMUNITY, and the community thrives on giving hearts and thumbs up and emojis and all that... I'll sacrifice a little uptime on the pretty presentation rather than scrap it all and just go to an "as needed only email alert through triple quadruple secure email notifications only" platform.

To the latter half of the question... yep. All is well on the VIP!" rel="">VIP side of things. :twothumbs: 

Thanks for the reply. It is nice to have the site up and running again. At the very least you created an extraordinary social program that covers a great many topics. You should be proud of that.

Currency revaluation and the timing involved in that, is a topic of the unknowns. (Vietnam now going on 47 years....)

"On September 22, 1975, the Provisional Revolutionary Government of the Republic of South Vietnam organized launched a new national currency, called "Bank of Vietnam Money" (also known as liberation money) at the rate of 1 dong of the new currency for 500 dong of the old one and equivalent to US$1."

Not sure how many more years it will take for a VND or IQD change in value to happen. Are you/we willing to wait 47 years? 

That wasn't meant to be a negative statement. 

When you first started this site did you think you'd be doing it this long? Are you prepared to go another 10, 20...even 40 years?

You, along with many members, have provided an informative educational tool here.

VIP and beyond, is an accumulated library of great knowledge. It would be a real shame if that ever just went away. 

Big government loves to screw things up. Just look at where the country is today! In the past 10 years so many rules and regulations have been passed infringing on our basic freedoms. 

A US citizen I know married a South American Gent and was a founding member of Zumba. She held duel citizenships. She lived in SA...made all her money there ...and the USG/IRS wants to tax her on 50% of her profits over the years. If Biden gets his 80,000 new IRS agents imagine how f'ed up things will be.

Taxation on any windfall gets trickier every year and is a very fast moving target. The IQD included. For me the old adage comes to mind....many think it is biblical....but it's not from the Bible.

“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime” is a quote from the Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu, founder of Taoism.

Perhaps some additional information could be given to those in the upper echelon of this site on the foundational workings of that taxable event program they are involved in. My own belief is that about 95% of the worlds problems/our own problems come from poor communication and/or lack of communication.

Sorry for the rambling thoughts today.....Enjoy the Weekend. CL 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 11/4/2022 at 9:54 PM, Adam Montana said:

Unfortunately (for my work schedule and everyone's viewing pleasure!), the site is still likely to have a bit of downtime.

The security here is currently perfect, DUE (IN PART) TO THE DOWNTIME.

The "read between the lines" version is that we may need to have a little more downtime, in order to restore ALL of the silly functions we enjoy here... things as simple as typing  🙂 l o l :) to get :lol: can introduce security risks, and there are times when the security aspect can take a lot of time to perform the necessary maintenance to keep our security intact...

... our other option is to move to a text only platform, with no images, no votes, no real support system" rel="">support system, etc.

As this site is a COMMUNITY, and the community thrives on giving hearts and thumbs up and emojis and all that... I'll sacrifice a little uptime on the pretty presentation rather than scrap it all and just go to an "as needed only email alert through triple quadruple secure email notifications only" platform.

To the latter half of the question... yep. All is well on the VIP!" rel="">VIP side of things. :twothumbs: 

With you all the way Adam!! 
THANK You for Everything here!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4