Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 9:26 PM CDT - 11/02/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Militiaman  Article: "This is the controller.. Economic: Changing the dollar exchange rate is very possible" It looks like there is still a push to counter the article about that there is not a move to adjust the exchange rate. We can see the hand hold by the World Bank today saying the GOI has the prerogative .. The private sector is not going to get up and running without an adjustment to the rate change..

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY The reforms have a rate change and that's the next thing that's happening.  The government today said why do you think I'm changing the rate to 1200?  FRANK: ...Find me one person talking about the 1200.  And who is it?  Framework.  Anybody else?  No.  Only the Framework is talking about 1200.  The CBI, experts, economists are talking about the 1200 that the Framework are talking about.  FIREFlY: The next step of the reforms is a rate change...and the budget will be tied into this. 

*** Samson  Article: "Bank of Jordan opens its first branch in Iraq" Quote: "The decision to branch out in Iraq comes to enhance our regional presence and to translate the bank's strategy that it has adopted to expand its business in the countries of the region, whose markets are witnessing remarkable growth and promising opportunities, which will positively reflect on the services provided to our current and future customers."

*** Pimpy  Article:  "Iraq is the eight Arab country with the fastest growing economy in 2023 This is phenomenal news for Iraq...this is what we want.  What we really need in order to get a very decent increase in the value in the Iraqi dinar is a stable government with stable county and low unemployment numbers.  We need to get there.  Hopefully this new government being formed is going to tackle these issues.

*** Nader From The Mid East  No investor is going to take a risk and come and invest in Iraq.  They know their dinar is very low and it doesn't have any values. (This is for Iraq people, for the politicians if one or two of them listen to me.  I know there's one or two listen because I received a couple of messages) ...If I was an investor I would not invest in Iraq for now because the dinar it's very low.  What I'm gonna do?  I can't even use it out there.  

*** Breitling  Remember the currency [dinar] is at an artificial rate and they've manipulated it by printing so much currency.  The way they get the value back up is to reduce the note count.  If they want to diversify they need to reduce their note count, start adding value to their currency and that way international markets...take their currency seriously.

*** Mark  Article: World Bank: The policy of changing the exchange rate of the dollar is the prerogative of the Iraqi Government”  Everything is done…we are waiting for them to pull the trigger...There is all kinds of information coming to us on that front.

*** Militiaman  The likes of the CBI to revert back to 1200 makes absolutely no sense at all.   It would...fire the street up like no other. The citizens expect purchase power not a slap in the face.. The private sector will never get off the ground with out an international IMF Article VIII compliant currency. 1200 will not make muster.. EVER... imo..

*** Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY: Again the CBI is meeting with Sudani...and they are giving reports on all Iraqi banks...some are calling for a 1200 rate to come back.  Many are saying don't change it to that because the reform itself calls for a rate change and that change will be better...

*** Samson  Article:  "Al-Maliki proposes 1375 dinars to the dollar exchange rate Quote: "The reduction in the price of the dinar and the failure to address the consequences for the citizen has caused a difficult economic and living crisis. and integrated."

*** Pimpy   I'm still hearing...they anticipate an exchange rate increase back to the original, and I don't mean the 1190 dinars, they're talking  about the $3 rate.  There's not indication of that anywhere out there...if anything they'll reinstate it back to the original rate where it was [1200].  That's the first step.  

*** Mnt Goat ...we need the reinstatement on FOREX to be able to go to the bank and exchange at the rate we want. In this regard, there was some new bit of very good news in the articles this week...an economists spoke up about the reinstatement. WOW! No, he did not mention the word “reinstatement” perse, but described exactly what the process would be and should be. He only left out the float part... The other amazing part about this same article is that it also talked about the program rate and changing the exchange rate. Yes, both concepts of changing the exchange rate compared to each other in the same article. WOW! WOW!...Is this just the beginning of the push to go international..?

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Key is back to 1190 then within 3 to 4 weeks go to 1 to 1 maybe even $1.15 soon after that to go into the $3+ range.  FRANK: Well that's almost correct...

:tiphat:
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Hey there! Anyone else been having problems with the website? I have only been able to get it to come up 3 times in the past 3 weeks. And on my main pc, I tried to log in and it says the website may have moved or have a new address. 
I put this here because I am concerned that if I move to another page it will kick me out again. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Hey there! Anyone else been having problems with the website? I have only been able to get it to come up 3 times in the past 3 weeks. And on my main pc, I tried to log in and it says the website may have moved or have a new address. 
I put this here because I am concerned that if I move to another page it will kick me out again. 

cjdavid,  Adam has stated their are some issues with the "Security" on the website.   Also,  The site may continue to be down until the issues are fixed.   The Website address is still the same so all should be G2G.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

The site has been down for the second time. I just wonder hmm. RV?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Breitling  Remember the currency [dinar] is at an artificial rate and they've manipulated it by printing so much currency.  The way they get the value back up is to reduce the note count.  If they want to diversify they need to reduce their note count, start adding value to their currency and that way international markets...take their currency seriously.:tiphat:

Agree with Breitling.  There is still way too much IQD out there in Dinarland.  Iraq cannot afford the RV-RI at this time.  There is not enough money in the entire world to pay everyone if the IQD value increases to $1 or higher.   The only way Iraq can do it is to create wealth out of thin air & the FIAT currency is exactly what they are trying to get away from.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As much OIL as Iraq has, they are "Filthy Rich".   They can easily afford $1 to 1 dinar.   I think they could easily afford $3 Dollars to 1 dinar!  If they wanted too, and want the most valuable currency in the middle east.   They still need to clean house of ALL their crooked politicians.  But if they did that they wouldn't have anyone left to run the country! :o    Kinda  like us.  🙄  

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

cjdavid,  Adam has stated their are some issues with the "Security" on the website.   Also,  The site may continue to be down until the issues are fixed.   The Website address is still the same so all should be G2G.

Thanks for the replies. Was not sure if it was just my devices or user error. Or the RV had happened and the site blew up!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree with Breitling.  There is still way too much IQD out there in Dinarland.  Iraq cannot afford the RV-RI at this time.  There is not enough money in the entire world to pay everyone if the IQD value increases to $1 or higher.   The only way Iraq can do it is to create wealth out of thin air & the FIAT currency is exactly what they are trying to get away from.

Since most of the world is fake fiat currency, seems they could just RV and no one would be the wiser. Since most are not wise about real currency in gold and silver anyways

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Since most of the world is fake fiat currency, seems they could just RV and no one would be the wiser. Since most are not wise about real currency in gold and silver anyways

We got ourselves into this fix in the first place by printing money backed by nothing but whatever value our gov places on the worthless FIAT currency & the good word of the US. 

Iraq, China, Russia & a few other nations are already asset backed or soon will soon be. 

We are going to be left behind, in the dust, if we don't get back on the asset backed or gold standard.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

I listened to that audio. Breitling was explaining the process to the listeners. He stated a few years back they've already completed the reduction of the note count. So they can move forward at this point.👍

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

I listened to that audio. Breitling was explaining the process to the listeners. He stated a few years back they've already completed the reduction of the note count. So they can move forward at this point.👍

I hope he's right. 

CBI stated a few months back that there is still too much IQD outside of Iraq. 

They did a good job reducing the note count in country but outside of Iraq is where the most IQD exists.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

We got ourselves into this fix in the first place by printing money backed by nothing but whatever value our gov places on the worthless FIAT currency & the good word of the US. 

Iraq, China, Russia & a few other nations are already asset backed or soon will soon be. 

We are going to be left behind, in the dust, if we don't get back on the asset backed or gold standard.

Totally agree. Gold and Silver has had the best respect since Biblical times. 

• Upvote 1