Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The World Bank: The policy of changing the dollar exchange rate is the prerogative of the Iraqi government

HowieC

The World Bank: The policy of changing the dollar exchange rate is the prerogative of the Iraqi government 

Nabaa3 days ago

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1.jpg

Today, Monday, the World Bank confirmed that the policy of changing the dollar exchange rate is one of the prerogatives of the Iraqi government.

The World Bank said in a statement that it was followed by (Al-Oula News), that "the policy of changing the dollar exchange rate is one of the prerogatives of the Iraqi government."

https://www.awla.news/البنك-الدولي-سياسة-تغيير-سعر-صرف-الدول/?fbclid=IwAR0HWuX-Ts1R46NucDou07GmV_0Oq_DpFf4l7PWCozf3QW1CukORSzmRc5U

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, HowieC said:

Here we go again. More talk and talk without changing the exchange until what month what year? How many times and years have they been talking about " changing the exchange rate "? I believe it when I see it  on the CBI site.

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

Here we go again. More talk and talk without changing the exchange until what month what year? How many times and years have they been talking about " changing the exchange rate "? I believe it when I see it  on the CBI site.

What if the central banks around the world get drained along with the swamp? They are responsible for most of the unconstitutional banking practices that trap society in a lose/lose situation. I believe the goi will decide when and for how much.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

18 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

What if the central banks around the world get drained along with the swamp? They are responsible for most of the unconstitutional banking practices that trap society in a lose/lose situation. I believe the goi will decide when and for how much.

I also believe the IQD will rv one day. however, whenever they talk about " changing the exchange rate or increasing dinar against the dollar for many years or something like that " , they do nothing about it for almost 19 years. They just like to talk talk talk and nothing gets done because talk isn't cheap according to iraq's definition. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

My brother in law brought back my first million after his first tour in Iraq a long time ago.

Kept buying more up until about 10 years ago mostly during the Bush presidency.

Just growing old with y'all.

😆

I may be getting older but I am not getting old! HA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

In cooperation with the World Bank... Planning holds a workshop to review the achievements in the work stages of the Social Fund for Development

1012364-f62987b5-be16-4d5a-996e-a3751d2f
Baghdad / NINA / - The Social Fund for Development of the Ministry of Planning, in cooperation with the World Bank, held a workshop to review the achievement in its work stages and to discuss the needs and options related to its restructuring after its extension for two years.

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning for Administrative Affairs, Dr. Azhar Hussein Saleh, said in a speech during the opening of the 5-day workshop: The Social Fund for Development project in Iraq has great importance and impact on the social reality of the country, especially after the first package of the project, which was clearly and positively reflected on the community Especially the vulnerable groups. Expressing her hope that this project will be a model for other projects included in the investment budget, calling on the World Bank to evaluate the project in a transparent manner for its success.

For his part, the head of the Social Fund for Development project team, Alex Kamurasi, said: The Social Fund for Development is working to finance projects that may be small, but their impact will be significant over time, adding that the development of the Fund's objectives will contribute to improving the provision of better services and creating job opportunities at the level of local communities in governorates. all of Iraq.

For her part, the Director of the Social Fund for Development, Naglaa Ali Murad, said that the workshop came to review the achievement of the work of the Fund and to discuss the needs and options related to its restructuring./ End 8

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2