Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: CBI Is Now Working On The Project To Delete The Zeros.

Luigi1

Here's an article from around Dinarland...

CBI tells MntGoat they are working on the RI.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MntGoat:

ARTICLE:   I had to cover something that was told to me about a year ago & that is about the timing of the RV.   In this news from my CBI contact, I was told that they are working on the Project To Delete The Zeros, followed up with the re-reinstatement of the IQD.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

here's some more articles related to the above...

MarkZ  via  PDK:

ARTICLE:  My last update is they are now expecting a rate of $4.83 at the street level.

MarkZ  via  PDK:

ARTICLE:  I can now tell you with great certainty that I know a bond person with 100% of their money.

MarkZ  via  PDK:

ARTICLE:  What will the rate of the Dong be?  I was hearing $2.25 or so.  I hope this is accurate.  Now I am hearing it could be in the $3 range.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 10/28/2022 at 5:22 PM, Sage449 said:

I surely don't believe $4.83, the other thread at $1.20 would be a mega-blessing and I'm not greedy, but I'd be set for remainder of my life and help family n friends. So I'll take $1.20 hands down.

I'll take .50 cents and live my life happily ever after!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

17 hours ago, hspotman said:

Anything in those ranges, and I'm jumping ship.  I've been on board  too long, way beyond sea sick.

At least, you still have a patience to wait for the IQD to rv. However, Some dinar holders already sold off their dinar before rv cause they are impatient waiting for too long.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

At least, you still have a patience to wait for the IQD to rv. However, Some dinar holders already sold off their dinar before rv cause they are impatient waiting for too long.

patience is key of everything in life.... I am 43 and I was 21 when I invested....  investments are made for one purpose ... and thats to make money not pay bills... all I have is 20 million which would not pay many bills if I sold now, the way I see it  ,maybe I could pay some bill this month but then what happens next month when you already used your investment, I've waited this long... I'll continue to wait... goodluck you'll ,patience, we almost there :rodeo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

19 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

patience is key of everything in life.... I am 43 and I was 21 when I invested....  investments are made for one purpose ... and thats to make money not pay bills... all I have is 20 million which would not pay many bills if I sold now, the way I see it  ,maybe I could pay some bill this month but then what happens next month when you already used your investment, I've waited this long... I'll continue to wait... goodluck you'll ,patience, we almost there :rodeo:

Hopefully, this baby will happen in our time.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I totally understand folks frustration. Patience is not a strong virtue of mine and I have learned to continue to work at it. The dinar was my first investment it has added to my tolerance for being patient. The thought of selling my dinar and then the RV/RI happens gives me a sick feeling. So I along with many others I will continue to wait.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Yea I'm not selling mine ever. Would just be a waste of a few thousand bucks, that wouldn't help me even if I did get it all back.  But I "am" losing hope in this thing.  The dinar will just stay in my safe and be forgotten about.  I have enough friends who own dinar, that would tell me if it happened.  I need to move on with life though, get a real job. 🤔

• Upvote 6

I look at this whole like  how a slot machine works  , Blazing Seven's ,if you will , The exchange rate mechanism lines up just like those 7's , and boom !  An exact rate and date is too big of a secret for anyone to hold , let alone many people . Knowing what we longtime investors know by now ,it could not have happened until now . Hold tight , you crazy diamonds .

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, hspotman said:

Yea I'm not selling mine ever. Would just be a waste of a few thousand bucks, that wouldn't help me even if I did get it all back.  But I "am" losing hope in this thing.  The dinar will just stay in my safe and be forgotten about.  I have enough friends who own dinar, that would tell me if it happened.  I need to move on with life though, get a real job. 🤔

👍👍👍💯💯💯

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Exactly. And you have done the right thing to still keep the IQD while waiting for the IQD to rv. And don't quit your daily job yet before rv.

It's not about 'quitting' my daily job. That job/career has dwindled into hardly any income anymore.  It is more about 'finding' a new career.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I know the feeling cause I had been there before. Good luck finding a new career. Never give up and keep looking it.

Unfortunately, looking for a new career is the same as giving up on this thing.  If this were to happen, I would live my life happily ever after, retired, even at .50 cents.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, hspotman said:

Unfortunately, looking for a new career is the same as giving up on this thing.  If this were to happen, I would live my life happily ever after, retired, even at .50 cents.

Keep hope alive cause we all are in the same boat. I want to retire , too as long as the rate is between 10 cents to a buck.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

here's another article from Dinarland related to the above...

TNT:

ARTICLE:  Changing The Exchange Rate Helps The Poor Indirectly.

The representative of the Sadiqoon Bloc, Al Moussawi, confirmed on Tuesday, that changing the IQD exchange rate helps the poor in an indirect way.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

@6ly410 has been posting in the news section!  Thanks guys!! @Luigi1 

They have jacked up holiday's but our Thanksgiving Day is coming around the corner...  it'd be great if they'd finally after all the years; get their camel **** together and get it done already! 🙏

36 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article from Dinarland related to the above...

TNT:

The representative of the Sadiqoon Bloc, Al Moussawi, confirmed on Tuesday, that changing the IQD exchange rate helps the poor in an indirect way.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

It is good if this is true. But again this is iraq we are talking about and iraq is a good liar.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2