Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You!!!

Synopsis

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

You're VIP!" rel="">VIP, buddy - you would have had a much different notification :) 

The downtime was unfortunate but in over a decade, we have never had an issue like this - I am confident the site functionality will be restored to 100% within about a week.

In the meantime, the most important things are safe. We had some downtime, but 0 security breaches occurred, ZERO losses were maintained, and besides the slight inconvenience we all had... ZERO negative effects happened.

We may have a little more downtime, but at this point I hope everyone will trust and be patient.

If not... :shrug:

;) 

:tiphat: 

Just curious if an email was sent out? If so I didn't receive one. Thanks for all you do Adam!

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

You're VIP!" rel="">VIP, buddy - you would have had a much different notification :) 

The downtime was unfortunate but in over a decade, we have never had an issue like this - I am confident the site functionality will be restored to 100% within about a week.

In the meantime, the most important things are safe. We had some downtime, but 0 security breaches occurred, ZERO losses were maintained, and besides the slight inconvenience we all had... ZERO negative effects happened.

We may have a little more downtime, but at this point I hope everyone will trust and be patient.

If not... :shrug:

;) 

:tiphat: 

Glad to hear you’re doing well. Thank you for the update Adam…Very much appreciated 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2