Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions - 4:20 PM CDT - 10/17/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Frank26   Questions: [#1 - "Are there going to be private banks in the Untied States?"]  I said...the CBI has private banks all over the world. [#2 - "Will I be able to go into one of those private banks here in the United States and cash my Iraqi dinars and leave them as Iraqi dinars?] That's a good question but you're cheating. Banks that come in to do business in the United States have to follow the banking laws of the international world.  No it won't work that way...

** Mark  Iraq is giving us all the news we need to let us know we are in a 2 week window. We are already into that 2 week window... This is important… They are giving us their timeline. The Sudani cabinet will be completed in less than 2 weeks. After months and months of stalemate- Iraq is finally making progress. We pray its sooner than 2 weeks…some of my people think it is.

*** Pimpy  Yes I see they're talking about a rate change happening.  No I don't think it's going to be $18.  No I don't even think it's gonna be $3. The first step most likely is going to be the reinstatement of the 1190 dinars, and after that depending on the impact it has on the Iraqi people and the economy you can probably start seeing small jumps here and there over time...Pimpy's starting to think like Kaperoni..!

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy  Yes I see they're talking about a rate change happening.  No I don't think it's going to be $18.  No I don't even think it's gonna be $3. The first step most likely is going to be the reinstatement of the 1190 dinars, and after that depending on the impact it has on the Iraqi people and the economy you can probably start seeing small jumps here and there over time...Pimpy's starting to think like Kaperoni..!:tiphat:

The Kaps & the Pimp just may be spot on...

Even if it's a soft start, it's better than nothing at all.

Time will tell.  Go RV-RI.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Dretown39 said:

Even though they have been moving very slow it doesn't make any sense to start at an artificially low rate. With all the debt paid off, billions in reserves, & contracts being signed I'm going with at least $1 to 1 to get started! By now they can afford to do it!

Sounds good to me I always enjoy positive feedback I’m good with 1 to 1 but don’t go reading some of the other threads it sounds like there’s a group of members all getting ready to jump off a bridge because Iraq is going in the pooper,I’ll go down with the ship if I have to 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Upvote 2