Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A member of Fatah: Al-Sudani will announce his booth within two weeks and reduce the dollar exchange

yota691

On 10/15/2022 at 9:31 AM, DoD said:

Well sure it is, Iran will annex Iraq in a matter of months in my opinion.

I haven’t figured out yet what I’m gonna do with all this Dinar I’m holding, any suggestions?
Iran has about bankrupt their country so it only figures they will do the same with Iraq. 

I haven’t seen any articles on the response from Al Sadr yet. 
Sorry for venting my disappointment on here but I’ve obviously wasted a lot of years in this big gamble….

One in our group says he plans to wallpaper his bathroom with IQD. What he said beyond that I just can't repeat in polite company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

On 10/16/2022 at 3:31 AM, DoD said:

Well sure it is, Iran will annex Iraq in a matter of months in my opinion.

I haven’t figured out yet what I’m gonna do with all this Dinar I’m holding, any suggestions?
Iran has about bankrupt their country so it only figures they will do the same with Iraq. 

I haven’t seen any articles on the response from Al Sadr yet. 
Sorry for venting my disappointment on here but I’ve obviously wasted a lot of years in this big gamble….

Suggest you sell then…no use whining you have waited this long 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, screwball said:

Suggest you sell then…no use whining you have waited this long 

Oh I plan on it, whining, whining…LMAO

Would you Iranian cheerleaders please post the articles where they and Maliki say their going to RV the Iraqi Dinar. 

Do you people not read the articles who this new PM is? Knowledge and Google are wonderful things if used….

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

One in our group says he plans to wallpaper his bathroom with IQD. What he said beyond that I just can't repeat in polite company.

Horsesoldier, When you mention "polite company" I sure hope you don't mean me. Southbeach? Sure. TB and Where's my RV? Sure. DoD, and screwball, sure. But me? noooooooo. I'm barely housebroken.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoD said:

Oh I plan on it, whining, whining…LMAO

Would you Iranian cheerleaders please post the articles where they and Maliki say their going to RV the Iraqi Dinar. 

Do you people not read the articles who this new PM is? Knowledge and Google are wonderful things if used….

DoD,   The world is watching them closely especially the banking financial world.  This new PM knows better than to closely associate himself with Maliki.  If he doesn’t do what has been planned for years, the UN, the Arab banksters and the world will take over.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Rochester said:

Horsesoldier, When you mention "polite company" I sure hope you don't mean me. Southbeach? Sure. TB and Where's my RV? Sure. DoD, and screwball, sure. But me? noooooooo. I'm barely housebroken.

True enough, however, we have ladies here in DV & it would simply be bad form to offend the ladies sensibilities.

As for you, myself and the other devil's rejects mentioned, we're beyond hope & saving.

😆 :tiphat:

All the Best to everyone at DV.

• Pow! 1

The state administration sets the date for voting on the government with all its members

10/18/22

The state administration sets the date for voting on the government with all its members

Alsumaria News - Politics

The State Administration coalition has set today, Tuesday, next Saturday, the date for voting on the government in its entirety.

The coalition said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that it "held its periodic meeting, which was devoted to discussing the formation of the government, in the office of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi."

The statement added, "The coalition discussed the latest political developments in the country and the need to expedite the formation of the service government."

According to the statement, the coalition announced, "its intention to invite the House of Representatives to hold a session next Saturday to vote on the government with all its members."

Edited by DWS112
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

I will always have hope until it either does or doesn't happen. But I will never weakly cry sour grapes. Not the kind of person I want in my foxhole. No one knows how this is going to end but negative Nellie's are sad lot. 

Sure, sell if you can't see the promise of this investment anymore, but I don't want to hear about it because I don't care. You are a non factor, non entity in this. We all are.

They will RV or not with or without us. But if you are going to sell do it and disappear as you no longer have any skin in this game.

If you bought when I did then you could sell today for a profit and move on to something else.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2