Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A member of Fatah: Al-Sudani will announce his booth within two weeks and reduce the dollar exchange

yota691

Hisham Al-Rikabi: The Sudanese government can win the support of the forces, including the Sadrist movement, if it is able to implement its program

October 15, 2022

Baghdad/The Obelisk:

Obelisk - Follow-up - Agencies

The text that includes the name of the author, agency or agency, does not necessarily express the point of view of the obelisk, and the source is responsible for the content. The obelisk's responsibility is to impartially report the news, and to defend freedom of opinion at the highest levels.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Iraqi MP: The file of removing foreign forces, led by the US, from Iraq is one of our priorities

The head of the National Sindh bloc, Ahmed Al-Asadi, confirmed in the Iraqi parliament, on Saturday, that "the file of removing foreign forces, led by the Americans, from Iraq is one of our priorities during the next stage."

Iraqi MP: The file of removing foreign forces, led by the US, from Iraq is one of our priorities

Al-Asadi pointed out that "the file of removing foreign forces, led by the US, from Iraq is one of our priorities during the next stage." 
The representative of the Al-Sadiqoon Parliamentary Bloc, Ali Turki Al-Jamali, had accused, in a previous statement, the caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi of trying to dilute the American withdrawal from Iraq.

And the head of the National Sindh bloc, Ahmed Al-Asadi, accused, on Saturday, the outgoing government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi of procrastinating and covering up the crime of the assassination of the victory leaders, pointing out that the caretaker government is working to procrastinate the assassination file and cover up the criminals. 
Al-Asadi said in an interview with "Al-Mawara" agency, "The government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi has not fulfilled its promises regarding the expulsion of foreign forces, led by the Americans, from Iraq." 
He added that "the crime of assassinating the victory leaders that America committed on Iraqi soil is a flagrant violation of the sovereignty," noting that "the executive and legislative steps do not match the size of the crime committed by America."  

Source: the information

Well sure it is, Iran will annex Iraq in a matter of months in my opinion.

I haven’t figured out yet what I’m gonna do with all this Dinar I’m holding, any suggestions?
Iran has about bankrupt their country so it only figures they will do the same with Iraq. 

I haven’t seen any articles on the response from Al Sadr yet. 
Sorry for venting my disappointment on here but I’ve obviously wasted a lot of years in this big gamble….

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, DoD said:

I haven’t figured out yet what I’m gonna do with all this Dinar I’m holding, any suggestions?
Iran has about bankrupt their country so it only figures they will do the same with Iraq. 

Sorry for venting my disappointment on here but I’ve obviously wasted a lot of years in this big gamble….

I'm feeling the same way DoD :(

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Al-Sudani begins his duties in the government palace to form the new government

Baghdad - people   

The person in charge of forming the government, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, began his duties in the government palace, to complete the formation of his government and the selection of ministers.   

And Al-Sudani’s office said in a statement that “Nass” received a copy of it (October 15, 2022): “The Prime Minister-designate, Mr. Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani, is assuming his duties in the government palace, to hold his meetings in preparation for presenting the members of the ministerial lineup to Parliament and gaining confidence.”  

A member of the coordination framework clarifies the mechanism for selecting the ministers of the Sudanese government

Baghdad - people  

The Al-Fateh Alliance, which is affiliated with the coordination framework, spoke, on Saturday, of the "last chance" for Al-Sadr, while stressing that the Sudanese cabinet will be resolved within two weeks and presented to Parliament to gain confidence.  

Member of the coalition, Abdul-Hussein Al-Zalmi, said in an interview with the official channel, followed by "Nas" (October 15, 2022), that "the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, worked some time ago on his cabinet and collected information about ministers and his office staff, after the agreement of the State Administration Alliance." to finalize his candidacy.  

According to Al-Zalmi, "Al-Sudani will ask the political blocs to participate in presenting the names of the ministries' candidates, provided that they do not exceed five candidates and not be less than three."  

He explained that "the Sudanese will have more freedom to choose ministers, compared to previous prime ministers, because he pre-conditioned this on the forces that nominated him, especially the coordination framework."  

He added, "The selection of independent ministers will guarantee the success of the new government, and the failure can be diagnosed without mixing the papers."  

Regarding the leader of the movement, he stressed that "Al-Sadr has the right to participate in the new government, go to the opposition or isolate completely," noting that "Al-Sadr chose the decision that he deems appropriate for him and his plans and programs."  

Al-Zalmi continued, "The presence of opposition at the parliament level is necessary to evaluate the government's work, and the door will remain open for the Sadrists for dialogue and there are ongoing mediations, in order to miss the last opportunity for the movement in the event that it decides to participate or not, before the formation of the government."  

He explained that "during the next two weeks, Al-Sudani will finish the last touches on his booth, and during the third week he will present the ministers to the House of Representatives in order to gain confidence." 

A parliamentarian expects Al-Sudani to present the formation of the new government within 10-15 days

Baghdad - people   

The representative of the State of Law coalition, Aqil Al-Fatlawi, expected, on Saturday, that the person in charge of forming the government, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, will present his ministry within 10-15 days.  

Al-Fatlawi said during his participation in the "Deep Breath" program presented by colleague Laith Al-Jazaery, and followed by "Nass" (October 15, 2022), that "the political blocs praise the Sudanese man, and we expect him to present his ministerial formation, within ten or fifteen days."  

He added, "This comes due to the clear cooperation of everyone with him, and the benefits are late, so it is necessary to rush to present the government line-up."  

He pointed out that "the government will annex it during the period specified for it, which is a month, and we are optimistic about this matter."   

In turn, the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, stressed that the next government must be a service government and restore the prestige of the state.  

Al-Maliki added in a speech during the anniversary of the founding of the party, which was followed by "Nass" (October 15, 2022), that "it is not a shame to disagree, but the fault is that we do not agree and we are all under the roof of the constitution."    

He added that "the completion of the constitutional benefits represents the decision of all authentic Iraqis, and we are on the verge of forming a new government, which is the result of the tireless work of the people's representatives."    

Al-Maliki stressed, "The next government will not be a gift, but rather a constraint and responsibility in the necks of those who oppose it, and it will be an opportunity for those who can achieve and be up to the responsibility."    

He pointed out that "the next government faces difficult files in light of the general decline in services, and we want it to provide electricity, housing, work and services, and treat slums by providing an alternative, not imposing rents."    

He pointed out that "there is no complex or difficulty in solving most of the problems, especially the agriculture and water crisis."  

The "Euphrates" movement reveals the scenes of the movement to form the government: no "veto" on the participation of independents

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, the Euphrates Movement, which is headed by the person in charge of forming the government, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, revealed the scenes of the negotiations to form the expected government, noting that the announcement of the ministerial formation will be before the scheduled period.  

Member of the current, Ihab Ayyad Mirza, said in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by "Nas" (October 16, 2022), that "the talks to form the government began since the first hours of the assignment, and they are continuing to determine the form of the government, study the government curriculum in a broader way, and choose the ministers according to the criteria put forward by Muhammad Shia." Al-Sudani, in agreement with the political blocs, to proceed with the formation of a strong government capable of meeting the service of all citizens.  

He pointed out that "the formation of the government will be as soon as possible to meet the aspirations of all the people."  

And he indicated that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani agreed with all political blocs to nominate 3-5 names for ministries," noting "their commitment to these conditions according to certain criteria and submitting the names as soon as possible."  

He explained that "Al-Sudani will put his touches on those personalities who will be subject to a technical committee headed by him to discuss the name and his ability to run the ministry, so that certain names of the candidates will be decided upon to be submitted for a vote in the House of Representatives."  

Mirza stressed that "there is no (veto) that competent independents be within the next cabinet, which will support the shape of this cabinet, provided that this is in accordance with the quotas and positions that will be distributed according to the electoral merit," noting that "this proposal was studied by the Prime Minister-designate. With the political blocs to move forward with a stable government."  

Earlier, the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, confirmed that the next government must be a service government and restore the prestige of the state.  

Al-Maliki added in a speech during the anniversary of the founding of the party, which was followed by "Nass" (October 15, 2022), that "it is not a shame to disagree, but the fault is that we do not agree and we are all under the roof of the constitution."    

He added that "the completion of the constitutional benefits represents the decision of all authentic Iraqis, and we are on the verge of forming a new government, which is the result of the tireless work of the people's representatives."    

Al-Maliki stressed, "The next government will not be a gift, but rather a constraint and responsibility in the necks of those who oppose it, and it will be an opportunity for those who can achieve and be up to the responsibility."    

He pointed out that "the next government faces difficult files in light of the general decline in services, and we want it to provide electricity, housing, work and services, and treat slums by providing an alternative, not imposing rents."    

He pointed out that "there is no complex or difficulty in solving most of the problems, especially the agriculture and water crisis."   

Political Slogan...the coffers are for everyone taking

Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani: We put the fight against corruption at the top of our program

Baghdad - people   

The official in charge of forming the government, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, vowed, on Sunday, to take “real” measures to curb corruption.  

"We will never hesitate to take real measures to curb corruption, which has brazenly spread in the joints of the state and its institutions," Al-Sudani said in a blog post, followed by "Nass" (October 16, 2022).  

He added, "We have put this file in the first priority of our program, and we will not allow the Iraqis' money to be stolen."  

me_ga.php?id=42522

• Pow! 1

From the guy that Publicly stated he had withdrawn from the Election process..but yet here he is...

Al-Hakim and Al-Sudani discuss forming a “national service government”

Baghdad - people  

The head of the Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, received on Sunday the person in charge of forming the government, Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, and discussed with him the file of forming a government in accordance with constitutional times.  

Al-Hakim said in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (October 16, 2022), that “we received this morning the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani and discussed the file of forming the government in accordance with the constitutional timings, and explained the importance of forming a national service government capable of achieving the aspirations of the people. Iraqi".  

Al-Hakim stressed, "the necessity of enlisting competent ministers who are attested to by their professionalism, efficiency, integrity and good management, and we stressed the need to select a coherent team in managing the next phase, and we reiterated our non-participation in the government."  

He pointed to the "importance of defining the government's service priorities according to the needs of citizens and the extent of the service's relevance to their daily living reality."  

Al-Hakim called for "openness to the regional and international environment and finding a balanced equation that guarantees Iraq's rights and preserves its sovereignty, taking into account the completion of projects and plans of previous governments and benefiting from the financial abundance in the field of reconstruction and sustainable development."  

21 hours ago, DoD said:

You could be right.....or wrong....Yota posted this on Sadr.....sounds like he disapproves....more turmoil!

• Time: 10/15-2022 20:17:22
  •  
  • Reading: 2,483 times
Al-Sudani begins his duties in the government palace

{Political: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, began, on Saturday, his duties in the government palace

Al-Sudani’s office said in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that the latter “began his duties in the government palace, to hold his meetings in preparation for presenting the members of the ministerial formation to Parliament and gaining confidence.”

Deputy for Law: We will strongly support Al-Sawani and be strict observers of government performance

{Politics: Al Furat News} The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Thaer fearful, toiled today, Saturday, in support of the government of the designate of the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.

He told Al-Furat News that: "Al-Sudani is a figure acceptable to everyone, and this will facilitate his task, and he is determined to form his government as soon as possible."
He added, "The successes that the new government may achieve as a result of the political blocs' consensus on the candidate, with the help and assistance of the parties, to form his ministerial cabinet according to the specifications that the Iraqi people await." 
He continued, "We put our hand in the hands of the Sudanese, and then we are strict observers of the expected government performance, and we have to call upon this government to take care of the broad segments of the people, especially the peasantry, workers, graduates and unemployment classes."
On Thursday, the elected President of the Republic, Abdel Latif Rashid, assigned the candidate of the most numerous parliamentary bloc, the Coordinating Framework, MP Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, to form the government.
Al-Sudani pledged - in his first televised speech after his assignment to the position - that "he will make every effort to form a strong government that is determined to implement its goals and program through the synergy of political forces by nominating efficient, professional and honest personalities capable of carrying out their responsibilities."
He stressed that "exclusion and marginalization will not be allowed in our policies, as the differences have cracked state institutions and lost many opportunities for Iraqis in development, construction and reconstruction."

• Time: 10/15-2022 22:09:14
  •  
  • Reading: 3,289 times
Recommendations for submitting the cabinet within 10 days from now

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Sihoud, suggested that the ministerial cabinet will be presented by the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, which will not exceed ten days from now.

Chihod said; For the (Unannounced) program broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel on Saturday evening, it said: “There is no doubt that the stage is very important and the events are accelerating towards the formation of the service government that the people are eagerly awaiting after the heavy legacy left by the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi, especially in the services file.”
He added, "Al-Sudani demanded that the political forces present candidates who are characterized by competence and integrity, and many committees have been formed from the coordination framework and the rest of the forces to consider the resumes of the applicants in forming the new," adding that "the ministerial lineup will be announced with less than 10 from now."
Chihod continued, "The scenarios for the nomination of the President of the Republic differed in this session, and the House of Representatives had a major role in deciding during the Kurdish House, and the Patriotic Union confirmed that Abdul Latif Rashid is not affiliated with his party and therefore demands his full share. From my point of view, I think that Rashid should be counted on the two Kurdish parties to share positions between them."
He pointed out, "The prime minister and the political blocs will bear the full responsibility for the advancement of the services file, and as a matter of balance, it is almost agreed that the Kurdish, Sunni and Shiite ministries are numbered and named, which is an electoral entitlement that cannot be bypassed."
Chihod stressed, "There is great consensus and support from most of the political forces of the Sudanese government, and the framework forces bear the responsibility to assign him, and that the prime minister will choose alternative personalities regarding the three ministries he has adopted (electricity, health, construction and housing)."
And he indicated, "The Sudanese seeks to adopt service ministries in order to provide the best possible services," noting that "the government program refers to the local and parliamentary elections and the election law and focuses on services and balanced international relations."
Chihod concluded by saying, "Al-Sudani touched on the outstanding problems between the region and the center in accordance with the constitution and Iraqi laws. The solution is to legislate the oil and gas law that has been in parliament since 2006."
He was a member of the State of Law coalition, announced that the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, would exclude three ministries from the electoral benefits in forming a government.
Wael Al-Rikabi told {Euphrates News} a copy of it, that "Al-Sudani excluded three ministries from the electoral benefits, which are {Electricity, Health, Construction and Housing}."
He added that Al-Sudani "is the one who will manage or choose to manage these ministries." 

Formation of a technical committee to select candidates for the new government ministries

{Politics: Al Furat News} A member of the Euphrates Movement, Ihab Ayyad Mirza, revealed the formation of a technical committee to select candidates for the new government ministries.

Mirza said, in a press statement, that "the government formation talks began since the first hours of the assignment, and they are continuing to determine the form of the government, study the government curriculum in a broader way, and select ministers according to the criteria proposed by Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani in agreement with the political blocs, to proceed with the formation of a strong government capable of meeting the service." for all citizens.
He added, "The formation of the government will be as soon as possible to meet the aspirations of all the people."
And Mirza indicated that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani agreed with all political blocs to nominate 3-5 names for ministries," noting "their commitment to these conditions according to certain criteria and to present the names as soon as possible." 
He explained that "Al-Sudani will put his touches on those personalities who will be subject to a technical committee headed by him to discuss the issues and his possibility of doubting the management of the ministry, so that there will be stability on certain names of candidates to be presented for a vote in the House of Representatives."
Mirza stressed that "there is no (veto) that competent independents be within the next cabinet, which will support the shape of this cabinet, provided that this is in accordance with the quotas and positions that will be distributed according to the electoral merit," noting that "this proposal was studied by the Prime Minister-designate. With the political blocs to move forward with a stable government."
The "points" mechanism adopted by political parties is based on the number of parliamentary seats obtained by the parliamentary bloc. Each point is equivalent to two seats in the House of Representatives, and each bloc needs 4 points, which is equivalent to eight parliamentary seats, in order to obtain a non-sovereign ministry.

The National Coalition calls on the Sudanese to correct the mistakes made by previous governments

{Political: Al Furat News} The National Coalition called on the next prime minister, today, Sunday, to correct the mistakes made by previous governments, and to speed up creating the appropriate atmosphere for holding early elections.

The coalition said in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "preparing for fair elections with a new law and a new commission to avoid all the mistakes that accompanied the past elections, should be at the forefront of the priorities of any future government."

The coalition stressed "the need to continue efforts to launch a constructive national dialogue focused on amending the constitution, overcoming previous failures and dismantling the crises that left them, in the presence of the United Nations and the League of Arab States, as well as the supervision of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Court."

He stressed, "the necessity of amending and enforcing the parties' law and activating the work of oversight bodies and committees to hold corrupters accountable, as well as a number of other proposals aimed at strengthening societal cohesion and alleviating the suffering of our people and redressing any loophole that could return the bad conditions to what they are now."

Corruption is constant and rampant in the state, and the government of Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani will not be able to confront it
548 views Oct 16, 2022

Media professionals are fighting over positions in the Sudanese cabinet | Different opinions with Qahtan Adnan
3,542 views Oct 16, 2022

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2022 at 12:40 AM, yota691 said:

The Sudanese is serious about supporting the prestige and sovereignty of Iraq, and the economy is at the forefront of the files that he will care about and will work to gradually reduce the price of the dollar, and the framework supports it in 3 files of economy, service and politics, and he will present his expected government within two weeks."

Let’s get this party started….reset or new law I am happy either way just make this **** happen

Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani responds to “rumors” of the formation and ministers of the next government

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, the media office in charge of forming the government, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, denied rumors of information about the formation and ministers of the next government.  

The office said in a statement that Nass received a copy of it (October 16, 2022), that it "denies all unreliable publications and leaks that contain inaccurate information about the formation of the next government, and that the work is still in the process of discussions, discussions and exchange of views with all political partners and frameworks." social and national.  

The statement called "all media outlets to be careful in conveying information and be careful in circulating any publications, especially in this delicate circumstance that calls for unity and closing the doors to false and malicious news by staying away from unreliable sources, and relying on the official media outlet of the designated master."  

Shaswar Abdul Wahed asks his supporters: Ministerial positions are offered to us

Baghdad - people  

The head of the New Generation Movement, Shaswar Abdul Wahed, said on Sunday that political forces, including some "Shiite" parties, asked them to participate in the new Iraqi government.  

Abdul Wahed said in a statement that Nass received a copy of it (October 16, 2022), that the parties involved in forming the government are ready to give them ministries and positions that they can request.  

He added, "They announced at the beginning and immediately after the 10/10/2021 elections that they would not participate in the government and would become in the opposition, and despite that, they would vote for their mass bases."  

Al-Sudani: Our government program has made poverty alleviation a priority

Baghdad - people   

Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani confirmed, on Monday, that his government's program has made poverty alleviation a priority.  

Al-Sudani said in a blog post, followed by "Nass" (October 17, 2022), that "on the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, attention must be drawn to the high rate of poverty in Iraq."  

He stressed that "our government's program has made poverty alleviation a priority, in addition to improving health, education and housing services for poor groups."  

me_ga.php?id=42559

• Upvote 1

• Time: 10/17/2022 13:42:11
  •  
  • Reading: 702 times
Al-Sudani: Our government's program has made poverty alleviation a priority

{SIA: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, announced today, Monday, that his government program has made poverty alleviation a priority.

Al-Sudani said, on his Twitter page: "On the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, it is necessary to draw attention to the high rate of poverty in Iraq. We would like to emphasize that our government's program has made poverty alleviation a priority, in addition to improving health, education and housing services for these groups." poor.”

The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim, called on the new government and the House of Representatives to launch scientific programs that advance the service reality in the poorest areas in Iraq.

647eb89e04e05801979246bd0d2ec15b.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1