Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:50 PM CDT - 10/13/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

10-13-2022  *** Dinar News Flash ***  
It appears Iraq's parliament voted in a new president and the new president selected the new prime minister.  Things are moving extremely quickly.  The new Prime Minister has 30 days to form a government.  

*** Kaperoni   Mnt Goat continues to argue that someday the Central Bank of Iraq will delete the zeros.  [Reference Mnt Goat 10-12-2022 yesterday]  Well if they implemented delete three zeros plan it is a neutral event LOP. This is well documented including articles from the central bank.  It is my belief Iraq will never implement the delete 3 zeros that it's only an option that they keep throwing out there to keep speculators out of buying dinar. [Post 1 of 2...stay tuned]

*** Ray   Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shi Al-Sudani now has 30 days to form the government.

*** Clare  Article: "Al-Kazemi congratulates Abdul Latif Rashid on his election as President of the Republic".  NOTHING IS OFFICIAL UNLESS THERE IS A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ON THE PM DESIGNATE, AND IF NOT THEY HAVE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE ELSE. SO WE NEED TO WAIT & SEE HOW IT DEVELOPS...

*** David M. Witty  Iraqi Parliament elects Abdel Latif Rashid as new President of the Republic. Rashid to nominate Mohamed Shiya Sudani as new PM. In Iraq, PM designee Mohamed Shiya Sudani: I will form my new government in the shortest time possible.

*** Frank26  The next big thing that we're looking for is the government to be seated and the pressure from the U.N. and the international world is going to get very loud this week.  I think we're going to see an awful lot about the trueness of the government of Iraq. 

:tiphat:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 8:00 PM CDT:

*** Mark  Big News today…wow…where do we even start. The news has been overwhelming today...Articles: Al Kazemi congratulates Al Sudani for his assignment to form the new government” and this Article: A member of Fatah: Al Sudani (Prime Minister elect) will announce his booth within two weeks and reduce the dolar exchange” Pay attention to that one. They have given us a time as to “when”...This is enormous news today. If they are telling you two weeks …that means they have to do it before then…imo…:twothumbs:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 8:00 PM CDT:

*** Mark  Big News today…wow…where do we even start. The news has been overwhelming today...Articles: Al Kazemi congratulates Al Sudani for his assignment to form the new government” and this Article: A member of Fatah: Al Sudani (Prime Minister elect) will announce his booth within two weeks and reduce the dolar exchange” Pay attention to that one. They have given us a time as to “when”...This is enormous news today. If they are telling you two weeks …that means they have to do it before then…imo…:twothumbs:

Like the news about reducing the Dollar exchange rate within two weeks.

I would rather see a RV at .10 cents the float from there than a LOP.

I'm not saying it will come out at .10 cent.

Anything is better than doing nothing like we seen since 2004.  IMHO.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Ok!!!…I am going to be a guru…we will see the RV by years end!!! I am not going to state which year so I don’t have to walk anything back. 
(so it’s much like I have thought for the last, I don’t know, 15 years(?) thinking they have made so much progress that is has to happen.)

As always, One Day Closer. 

• Upvote 2