Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Settles Controversy Over Dollar Exchange Rate Change

6ly410

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

I was talking to someone on the phone a couple days ago, And they stated Back in the day (decades ago) when Mr. Potato Head was appointed and took charge, the plan was the rate should have have came out @ $1.46. I then stated well the exchange rate sits @ 1460..I then stated that sliding that decimal over three spots give you the $1.46....My statement are my belief, I also feel, it was going to be a neutral event, then why haven't they implemented neutral event... 

i remember those times 4 sure shabibi was running the cbi . selah was his spokesperson they were always kicking out articles people on almost every internet site was peddling iqd even traditional banks in america were selling , it was a feeding frenzy maliki went full tilt corrupt to steal all shabbs had built ( who was the smartest financial mind iraq ever had sitting in the chair at the cbi ) and finally ran the man out of the country iraq was / has never been on the path imo since .

...... heres hoping

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

Central Bank denies changing dollar exchange rate

Central Bank denies changing dollar exchange rate
Last Update: 13 October 2022 - 11:05 AM

Baghdad/Iraq News Network - The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, denied the existence of efforts to change the exchange rate of the dollar, while warning of the process of destroying the economy and its stability.Central Bank adviser Ihsan Shamran al-Yasiri told the official news agency, "The Central Bank of Iraq is an independent body and the adjustment of the exchange rate is in agreement with the government and there are no efforts now to change it." Al-Yasiri continued, "The change in the exchange rate raised the competitiveness of the local product and although there are some harms to the consumer, the process of change enabled the government to pay the salaries of employees after the state budget was empty."

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

I was talking to someone on the phone a couple days ago, And they stated Back in the day (decades ago) when Mr. Potato Head was appointed and took charge, the plan was the rate should have have came out @ $1.46. I then stated well the exchange rate sits @ 1460..I then stated that sliding that decimal over three spots give you the $1.46....My statement are my belief, I also feel, it was going to be a neutral event, then why haven't they implemented neutral event... 

Oh man would I love flipping the shietouttah 200k right now... let's get this moving while the world is down it's no better time for these guys to come up with (but hopefully before) the rest of em

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:31 AM, yota691 said:

1460 and 1.46 sounds wonderful….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Iran & Iraq are NOW "firmly joined at the hip"

Iran outright owns Iraq. Let Iran's will be done. Wondering when we'll begin to see the exodus of Iraqis... that's if they're allowed to leave at all.

Afghanistan became a monumentally catastrophic failure, Iraq turned out the same way.

Our military sacrificed & died for what exactly ???? War is good business and business is good...our military are just pawns for the military industrialists to become astronomically & obscenely wealthy.

Meanwhile, the suicide rate for our military Men & Women is just diabolical. We're just to be used & discarded like yesterday's trash.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 7

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Iran & Iraq are NOW "firmly joined at the hip"

Iran outright owns Iraq. Let Iran's will be done. Wondering when we'll begin to see the exodus of Iraqis... that's if they're allowed to leave at all.

Afghanistan became a monumentally catastrophic failure, Iraq turned out the same way.

Our military sacrificed & died for what exactly ???? War is good business and business is good...our military are just pawns for the military industrialists to become astronomically & obscenely wealthy.

Meanwhile, the suicide rate for our military Men & Women is just diabolical. We're just to be used & discarded like yesterday's trash.

At least now that I ran basically owns a rack Iraqi people may be shelled and bombed a lot less.

• Pow! 2