Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Settles Controversy Over Dollar Exchange Rate Change

6ly410

The central bank resolves the controversy over changing the dollar exchange rate

5005.jpg

banks

Economy News - Baghdad
The Central Bank of Iraq denied, on Wednesday, the existence of efforts to change the exchange rate of the dollar, while warning against the process of destroying the economy and its stability.

Central Bank Adviser Ihsan Shamran al-Yasiri said, "The Central Bank of Iraq is an independent body, and the exchange rate adjustment is done in agreement with the government, and there are now no efforts to change it," according to the official news agency.

Al-Yasiri added, "The pressures exerted to change the exchange rate are populist, and if the change takes place, it will destroy the economy and stability, because financial and economic transactions and investors built their projects on the new price, and it is incorrect to seek to change the exchange rate."

He added, "Changing the exchange rate raised the competitiveness of the local product, and although there are some disadvantages to the consumer, the change process enabled the government to pay the employees' salaries after the state budget was empty."

635 . views
Added 10/12/2022 - 6:32 PM
Update 10/13-2022 - 3:07 PM
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

The Central Bank clarifies the fact of changing the exchange rate

News Source /Mawazine News
1512102022_article-160982466741165.jpg

Economy
of |
06:19 - 10/12/2022

Baghdad - Mawazine News
The Central Bank of Iraq denied on Wednesday the existence of efforts to change the exchange rate of the dollar, while warning of the process of destroying the economy and its stability.
Central Bank adviser Ihsan Shamran al-Yasiri told the official news agency that "the Central Bank of Iraq is an independent body and the adjustment of the exchange rate is in agreement with the government and there are no efforts now to change it."
He added, "The pressure exerted to change the exchange rate is populist, and if the change is made it will destroy the economy and stability, because financial and economic transactions and investors have built their projects on the new price, and it is correct to seek to change the exchange rate."
Al-Yasiri added that "the change in the exchange rate raised the competitiveness of the local product and although there are some harms to the consumer, the process of change enabled the government to pay the salaries of employees after the state budget was empty." Ended 77/29

• Upvote 7

Makes me think of what we have always been reminded of for all these years. Kuwait kept saying no change, then all of sudden BOOM. They changed their exchange rate.  I don't believe what they say. I believe what we see them do!  The folks in the middle east are well trained liars. 

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 7

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

It is interesting that the CBI has to put out a news article to settle the controversy over the exchange rate.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Some day they will have to do it.... We wait.

agree but no mention of deleting the zeroes.....leave the rate where it is just delete three zeros! LOL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Makes me think of what we have always been reminded of for all these years. Kuwait kept saying no change, then all of sudden BOOM. They changed their exchange rate.  I don't believe what they say. I believe what we see them do!  The folks in the middle east are well trained liars. 

100% and we have been conditioned to believe fake news and propaganda!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, screwball said:

I honestly believe when the world resets back to gold standard

7 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Lmfao ohhmaaan I can't,  so little would never do so much for awhile, stocks crypto hidden gems 3x 10x 20x lol I mean let's go iraq

October 7th 2022

H.R. 9157 117th Congress

"To define the dollar as a fixed rate of gold"

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, screwball said:

I did hear the cabal were going to try and push their own version of a gold backed digital which would not be accepted by exporting countries…we will see if this goes anywhere! Interesting timing…

The Cabal took us off the gold standard to steal from us (through inflation) and control us. Doesn't make sense for them to put us back on but who knows..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5df0b48f5cc7d.jpgtwitter sharefacebook share23 hours ago53

Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq denied the existence of efforts to change the exchange rate of the dollar, while warning against the process of destroying the economy and its stability.

Central Bank Adviser Ihsan Shamran al-Yasiri told the official agency and followed by the news agency, "The Central Bank of Iraq is an independent body, and the exchange rate adjustment is done in agreement with the government, and there are no efforts now to change it."

Al-Yasiri added, "The pressures exerted to change the exchange rate are populist, and if the change takes place, it will destroy the economy and stability, because financial and economic transactions and investors built their projects on the new price, and it is incorrect to seek to change the exchange rate."

He added, "Changing the exchange rate raised the competitiveness of the local product, and although there are some disadvantages to the consumer, the change process enabled the government to pay the employees' salaries after the state budget was empty."

The Central Bank of Iraq had announced, earlier, that there was no intention to change the dollar exchange rate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

I was talking to someone on the phone a couple days ago, And they stated Back in the day (decades ago) when Mr. Potato Head was appointed and took charge, the plan was the rate should have have came out @ $1.46. I then stated well the exchange rate sits @ 1460..I then stated that sliding that decimal over three spots give you the $1.46....My statement are my belief, I also feel, it was going to be a neutral event, then why haven't they implemented neutral event... 

Yeah exactly!! What are they waiting on!..smh

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3