Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The judiciary releases Al-Maliki on bail after his appearance in the case of audio leaks

yota691

I don't get it...if the tapes were validated as "real & authentic" by the pre-eminent tech company in Iraq, and Maliki's statements amount to treason, sedition, plans to murder, sectarian division, threats of violence, arming factions, and more - why the hell let him out on bail. Put him in prison where he will lose support over time, and hopefully his supporters will wake up. Then Iraq can move forward taking care of the nation and the People's business...IMO..! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

30 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

I don't get it...if the tapes were validated as "real & authentic" by the pre-eminent tech company in Iraq, and Maliki's statements amount to treason, sedition, plans to murder, sectarian division, threats of violence, arming factions, and more - why the hell let him out on bail. Put him in prison where he will lose support system" rel="">support over time, and hopefully his supporters will wake up. Then Iraq can move forward taking care of the nation and the People's business...IMO..! 

Good point @ronscarpa..... I see two possibilities: 1) Maliki already has paid off/threatened those that will exonerate him, or 

2) If the possibility that he may be unsuccessful in freeing himself, a self imposed exile living in the lap of luxury the rest of his days would be a second best choice. The problem is its difficult to try and think like these egomaniacs and what they consider "reasonable".

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

1Most interesting stuff. Last I checked in, the tapes broke, the law suit was filed. I totally missed Maliki getting arrested. Sorry to hear he was allowed bail on those hefty charges. Sadly, I think DinarDavo is more than likely right. RV already. Let me bring the wealth of the enemy into the store houses of the Lord , then I am onto more devine things ! Can I get a amen ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

1Most interesting stuff. Last I checked in, the tapes broke, the law suit was filed. I totally missed Maliki getting arrested. Sorry to hear he was allowed bail on those hefty charges. Sadly, I think DinarDavo is more than likely right. RV already. Let me bring the wealth of the enemy into the store houses of the Lord , then I am onto more devine things ! Can I get a amen ?

AMEN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

A statement from Al-Maliki's bloc after the latter's appearance before the Iraqi judiciary

Baghdad - people   

The State of Law coalition confirmed, on Tuesday, that the appearance of its president before the judiciary is evidence of the coalition's respect and belief in the judiciary.   

The head of the State of Law bloc, Atwan al-Atwani, said in a statement that “Nass” received a copy of it (October 11, 2022), that “the appearance of the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, before the Iraqi judiciary, expresses his absolute belief in the justice and impartiality of the judiciary, and his great support for the establishment of the principle of respect.” The rule of law and constitutional institutions.  

He added that "this brave step expresses, in the speed of response to the judiciary's decision, the extent of al-Maliki's confidence in himself and his insistence on refuting the fabricated accusations and allegations, and his ability to refute them according to legal methods, and sends a message to everyone that we will not deviate from the rule of law and we will (return it) to a state that takes care of people's interests and works." To achieve justice among all, harmony, tolerance and affection among the one Iraqi people without discrimination.   

He stressed that "the supreme word of the judiciary remains for the law, for justice and for the people."  

The leader of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, praised, on Tuesday, the appearance of the head of the coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, before the judiciary on the issue of audio leaks.  

Nassif said in a tweet followed by "Nass" (October 11, 2022), "None of the former Prime Ministers who ruled Iraq complied before the judiciary, except Mr. Nuri al-Maliki."    

She added, "This is to embody respect for the law and go under the roof of laws, the judiciary, state institutions and its democratic system."    

me_ga.php?id=42280  

Earlier, Hisham Al-Rikabi, director of the office of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, was suspended, after the latter appeared before the judiciary on the issue of audio leaks.  

Al-Rikabi said in a tweet on "Twitter" followed by "Nas" (October 11, 2022), that "the law is above all."      

me_ga.php?id=42278  

Earlier, Judge Jaafar al-Moussawi announced the release of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, on bail, after appearing before the judiciary, regarding the incident of audio leaks.  

Al-Moussawi said in a statement received by "Nass" a copy (October 11, 2022), that "after the decision of the Third Karkh Investigation Court to bring in al-Maliki regarding the leaks, the latter appeared this morning before the aforementioned court."        

He explained that "Al-Maliki's statements were initially and judicially written, and the judge decided to release him on bail."        

The Karkh Investigation Court confirmed, earlier, that a complaint had been filed against the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, against the background of the audio leaks, while indicating that it had approached the Ministry of Interior to provide it with the circulating recordings.  

The first judge of the Karkh Investigation Court said to the official agency and followed by “Nas” (July 25, 2022): that “a complaint was filed against the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri Kamel al-Maliki, regarding the audio leaks,” noting that “several complaints were submitted by a number of citizens about it.        

He added that "the court wrote down the complainants' statements and decided to approach the Ministry of Interior / Directorate of Technology and Informatics / Department of Electronic Crime in order to provide us with the published recordings from the website that leaked the recordings, but the answer was not received, and the procedures are still continuing."        

He pointed out that "the court decided to record the statements of the owner of the website that leaked the audio recording, and is waiting to know his exact address to inform him of this."        

The Supreme Judicial Council announced, earlier, the opening of an investigation into the leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.   

And the Media Center of the Supreme Judicial Council stated in a statement that “Nass” received a copy of it, (July 19, 2022), that “the Karkh Investigation Court received a request submitted to the Public Prosecution to take legal measures regarding the audio leaks attributed to Nuri al-Maliki, and a fundamental investigation is currently underway regarding it in accordance with the law.” .           

The leader of the Dawa Party, Amer al-Kafishi, commented, earlier, on the audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, stressing that al-Maliki is a son of clans and he is not in a position to speak about these particularities in front of others.  

Al-Kafishi said in an interview with colleague "Batoul al-Hassan", followed by "Nas" (July 19, 2022), that "it is not for al-Maliki to speak about these matters and privacy in front of others or to offend personalities."            

Al-Kafishi added, "In one of the sessions, I was present with Al-Maliki and one of the brothers criticized one of the personalities, and by God, I heard Al-Maliki said to him, 'Oh my brother, do not talk about this hadith. ".            

Regarding the reality of the leaked recordings attributed to Al-Maliki, whether they were real or fabricated, Al-Kafishi said: “Al-Maliki is a son of clans and among the characteristics of the sons of the clans, they do not talk about others, because they have this shameful thing,” explaining, “I am sitting with clansmen who do not talk about others; Because this is an insult to his personality as a member of a clan."            

Al-Kafishi continued, "Sometimes he puts forward a political opinion without insulting others, and this is a normal political opinion without insulting," wondering: "Who has fabricated and leaked these matters? A well-known man is an agent of the Americans," Al-Kafishi said.            

The Islamic Dawa Party responded, earlier, to the recent statement of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in which he addressed the issue of audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.   

The party said in a statement received by "Nass" a copy of it (July 18, 2022): "We are the party of the martyrs, the fathers of the martyrs, the sons of the martyrs, and the followers of the happy martyr Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr (may his honorable secret be sanctified) we have told our proud Iraqi Muslim people since we were in the opposition and in the fencing arenas with Al-Afalqa Al-Arajas."              

He added, "The marshes of Iraq, its mountains, and its canopies witnessed us, and the blood of our righteous martyrs stained the cells of the End Palace and Abu Ghraib, its garrisons, and its single prisons. He worked throughout our movement and our advocacy and political action, and this is consistent and recorded in the literature of the blessed da’wah, as we have told our people in the areas of political confrontation since the political process began in Iraq after the fall of the idol.              

He continued, "We were and still maintain the constants of religion and the homeland, and we worked politically comfortably with all partners, which lead us to serve our country and advance our Islamic project, whose foundations laid by our first martyr, al-Sadr (may God be pleased with him) and the righteous kinetic scholars, so we and our brothers in the political process preserved national unity and restored Iraq's sovereignty by expelling the occupier." And we are still maintaining the situation of the operation from collapsing in the face of the actions of the international and regional enemies and greedy people.              

He pointed out that "with the indications of forming the government, we see that there are those who are fanning the fire of strife between us, the sons of Sadrists, whom we expressed when we entered Iraq with symbols and identity, and we worked politically with all our Islamic brothers and others.              

The party said, "We have not entered into a partisan conflict with any party and have not been drawn into side conflicts that distance us from our Islamic and national goals. We see these days signs of sedition pouring oil on the fire by the stalkers and stalkers in our people's circles, and by the secret services at home and abroad who aspire to transform Iraq has become the epicenter of a conflict through electronic leakage and espionage, which has been subjected to counterfeiting and forgery, and this has been made clear to our people.”          

He continued, "We will not be drawn into blind strife between the sons of the one nation, as well as the missionary line represented by the two martyrs al-Sadr (may their secret sanctify), and we call on our people and their political forces to beware of falling into a conflict that only serves the enemies of Islam and the homeland."              

Earlier, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a strongly worded message to the Dawa Party and the allied forces within the "coordinating framework" after the recent audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and while asking al-Maliki to surrender himself to the judicial authorities, he said: Al-Maliki's "destructive thoughts" could spread havoc and destruction upon Iraq and its people.  

Al-Sadr stated in a blog post followed by "Nass" (July 18, 2022), "It is surprising that the threat comes from (the Dawa Party) affiliated with the al-Sadr family, their chief al-Maliki, and from a Shiite party claiming to demand the strength of the sect."                

Al-Sadr added, "From here, I call for extinguishing the strife through a joint denunciation by the leaders of the forces allied with him on the one hand, and by the elders of his clan on the other."                

Al-Sadr continued, "The denunciation is not limited to accusing me of collaborating with Israel or accusing me of killing Iraqis, even though I injected all the blood of Iraqis, including al-Maliki, in a previous clash in which he was the one who ordered and prevented," adding, "Yes, not only that, but more importantly than that." It is his attack on the Iraqi security forces and accusing the popular crowd of cowardice and its incitement to sedition and Shiite-Shiite fighting, and it was said that in subsequent leaks it will transgress even the references, and God knows best.”                

And the leader of the Sadrist movement went on to say: "I absolve before God and the people of any aggression against him and of any use of violence against him. It is possible that a third party will intervene to stoke strife, and I am innocent of it until the Day of Judgment."                

Al-Sadr called on al-Maliki to "declare seclusion and retire from political work and resort to seeking forgiveness or surrendering himself and those who seek refuge from the corrupt to the judicial authorities, perhaps it would be a form of repentance for him before God and the Iraqi people."                

Al-Sadr addressed al-Maliki by saying, "You have no right, after these destructive ideas, to lead Iraq in any way. Rather, that is ruin and destruction for Iraq and its people."            

me_ga.php?id=38997  

me_ga.php?id=38998

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

“Al-Maliki is a son of clans and among the characteristics of the sons of the clans, they do not talk about others, because they have this shameful thing,” explaining, “I am sitting with clansmen who do not talk about others; Because this is an insult to his personality as a member of a clan."

Giant eye-roll! 🙄 😂

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

10-11 2022 13:15

Shafaq News/ The State of Law coalition's parliamentary bloc described, on Tuesday, the appearance of coalition leader Nuri al-Maliki before the judiciary on the issue of audio leaks, as evidence of the latter's "innocence" of this accusation.

The head of the bloc, Atwan Al-Atwani, said, in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that "the appearance of the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki before the Iraqi judiciary, expresses his absolute belief in the justice and impartiality of the judiciary, and his great support for consolidating the principle of respect for the rule of law and constitutional institutions."

He added, "This courageous step in responding quickly to the judiciary's decision also reflects Al-Maliki's confidence in himself and his insistence on refuting the fabricated accusations and allegations, and his ability to refute them according to legal methods."

Al-Atwani said that Maliki's appearance before the case "sends a message to everyone that we will not deviate from the rule of law and (we will return it to a state) that takes care of people's interests and works to achieve justice among all, harmony, tolerance and affection among the one Iraqi people without discrimination."

He concluded by saying, "The judiciary, the law, justice and the people have the supreme say."

This morning, Tuesday morning, the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, went to the third Karkh investigation court after an order was issued to summon him against the background of audio leaks.

On the nineteenth of last June, the Supreme Judicial Council announced that the Karkh Investigation Court in Baghdad had received a request submitted to the Public Prosecution to take legal measures regarding the audio leaks.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Is anyone really surprised to see Maliki trot out the front door ?? After all just ask him, he'll tell U he's innocent: more importantly he owns the legal system.

Doesn't even matter if he doesn't own a Judge(s). If they want to see another sunrise or make certain their families see said sunrise they had better do the right thing.

It's going to take another kind of justice to put Maliki permanently out of commission.

For starters - If you want to force a confession outta him first: ****** him, lock him in a dark room and play Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Nirvana or any Heavy Metal, Acid or Hard Rock of your choice at Ear Splitting volume: guaranteed he'll tell ya stuff you never even asked for !!!

I know...I'ma baaaad boy.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 7/17/2022 at 8:03 PM, yota691 said:

the head of the "State of Law" coalition and former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

Ole Tater Head's at it again. Still got that hand in the cookie jar.:facepalm2:

Looks like there is a misprint in the article, shouldn't it read head of the "State of Lawlessness???

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3