Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The judiciary releases Al-Maliki on bail after his appearance in the case of audio leaks

yota691

The alleged leaks raise fears of an armed conflict in the country The alleged leaks raise fears of an armed conflict in the country

On Sunday, the head of the "State of Law" coalition and former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki denied the authenticity of the audio leaks attributed to him, the latest of which referred to the Popular Mobilization as a "nation of cowards", and to Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr as a "murder and thief."

This alleged leak is the fourth in a series published by the Iraqi activist residing outside the country, Ali Fadel, on his Twitter page, and he says that it is a “recording of an hour-long meeting between al-Maliki and others,” without disclosing how he obtained the recordings or their source.

The fourth part of the leaked recording of Nouri al -Maliki al-
Maliki: The next stage is a stage of fighting and I will attack (Najaf) in order to fight Muqtada al-Sadr.
Al-Maliki: I told Al-Kazemi that I do not trust neither your army nor your police, but I will arm myself and fight, and we have tanks, armored vehicles and marches. # Share_the clip pic.twitter.com/YNfhDbi4FZ

— Ali Fadhil _ Ali Fadel (@ali_alifadhil) July 16, 2022

And the voice that allegedly belongs to al-Maliki is heard in the last recording, warning of a "state of infighting", which he said will be motivated by Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr, and says that he "will not leave Shi'ism and Iraq in the hands of al-Sadr", and that he believes that al-Sadr will "attack" al-Maliki because of history. of disagreement and conflict between them.

The voice in the recording threatens to "attack Najaf", Sadr's headquarters, and says that he is heading to arm groups, adding that he "expressed to Prime Minister Al-Kazemi" these fears, and told him that he "does not trust the army and police" to protect him.

And the voice adds in response to the question of one of the attendees, “What about the crowd?” He answers, “The crowd is a nation of cowards,” but says that he needs the crowd as a cover.

In his tweet , on Sunday, al-Maliki denied the recording, and said that the crowd and its leaders are the "great hope", adding, "All counterfeiting and fabrication operations will not affect our relationship with the sons of the armed forces and the popular crowd."

pic.twitter.com/kcuYloueOD

— Nouri Al-Maliki (@nourialmalikiiq) July 17, 2022

The recording was widely circulated on the Iraqis' pages on the communication sites, as well as al-Maliki's tweets, which deny it.

Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki exchanged accusations many times, some of which were characterized by statements and others by insinuation, as long as they were accompanied by warnings of the explosion of the street and the congestion of the public scene in the country, which is what happened, Wednesday, after the circulation of the first "leaks".

These sharp differences were recently reflected in the disruption of the results of the legislative elections that took place last October, after their announced numbers remained suspended from implementation when appointing the President of the Republic and forming the largest parliamentary bloc, which has the authority to name the next prime minister.

The debates are confined between the Sadrist movement, which won the most seats, and the coordinating framework forces that unite Maliki’s alliance with the losing forces.

first reactions 

A few hours after the publication of the first "leaks", on Thursday, Al-Maliki's media office, in a statement obtained by "Raise Your Voice", denied the authenticity of the recording.

The statement confirmed that "what was published is a recording that was synthesized through modern audio technologies using Deep Fake technology, which has become easily available, to imitate someone's voice with a degree of accuracy that can deceive the audience by using smart devices available in the market."

He added that "the circulation and broadcast of this recording comes at a very sensitive time and juncture in which the political process and the Iraqi reality are going through, and it gives an indication that the preparation for it was in advance."

The statement called on the media to "beware of falling into ambushes of fabricated news promoted by some suspicious channels, and to elicit information from their official sources."

Confirming the denial, al-Maliki issued a second statement, in which he said, "I convey my warning to all my brothers in the political process against fraud and forgery and the use of modern technology devices in attributing statements to me and others."

On the occasion of what was published on the communication sites of obscene words attributed to me in which he insulted His Eminence, Muqtada al-Sadr, and I announce the denial and denial, and I remain committed to the desire for good relations with the gentleman and his respected apparatus, and I hope that they do not believe what is published because what I receive from such a video is a lot, but I neglect it because I I know it is a sedition they send to tear up ranks and stir up unrest."

For his part, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, commented Thursday on the audio leaks attributed to al-Maliki.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet , which included directives to his followers regarding the upcoming Friday prayer tomorrow, "Do not care about the leaks, we do not value it," without explicitly mentioning Al-Maliki's name.

Al-Sadr added that "the voice of Friday is louder than any other protest," stressing that "it will not enter into another sedition."

Al Hurra - Washington
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

2022-07-17 14:02

Shafaq News/ "Yasser al-Maliki" who is close to the head of the State of Law coalition, "Nuri al-Maliki", warned today, Sunday, of "sedition", stressing that "there is no renewal" for those who "fabricated and conspired."

The Secretary-General of the Al-Bashaer Youth Movement, Deputy Yasser Al-Maliki, said in a tweet to him, "No matter how much you fabricated and conspired as you did yesterday, there is no renewal or allegiance to you."

Al-Maliki added, "We warn you against re-igniting the fuse of sedition, bid farewell in peace and save what is left of your face."

"Yasser al-Maliki's" tweet comes after recorded audio leaks that were said to be from the leader of the State of Law coalition, former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which shows an unprecedented attack by the latter against the leader of the Sadrist movement and leaders in the Popular Mobilization.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Iraqi Public Prosecution to investigate "WikiLeaks" al-Maliki

A recording attributed to him included a threat to attack Najaf... and described the "crowd" as a "nation of cowards."
Monday - 19 Dhul-Hijjah 1443 AH - 18 July 2022 AD, Issue No. [15938]

46592.jpg?itok=ri376AVo
Photo of Muqtada al-Sadr during last Friday prayers in Baghdad and the anti-Maliki demonstration (AFP)

It is expected that the Iraqi judiciary will hear two lawsuits filed by two lawyers asking for an investigation into the leaked audio recording of a speech by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, during which he criticized and accused most political figures, especially the leader of the "Sadr movement" Muqtada al-Sadr.

In a new clip of what has become known in Iraq as "WikiLeaks al-Maliki", the former prime minister threatens to attack Najaf to "protect the religious authority" if al-Sadr attacks it. He also talks about a “cruel war from which no one gets out” and that he prepared for that by arming 15 gatherings to confront it.

The two lawyers are asking the judiciary to hold al-Maliki accountable for the hadith attributed to him, which he previously denied, because it represents “a prejudice to Iraqi national security and incitement to sedition and sectarian strife.” A human rights source told Asharq Al-Awsat that al-Maliki could be held accountable in light of his secretly recorded statements in a private session, because they fulfill the conditions for a terrorist crime stipulated in Article Two of the Anti-Terrorism Law. But the source excludes “the possibility of realistic accountability for the owners of this dangerous act, because the justice systems in Iraq are under the influence of political influence.”

The activist and journalist Ali Fadel, who published, last Wednesday, a clip of the audio recording attributed to Al-Maliki, said that it extends to 48 minutes, but preferred to publish small clips of it that do not exceed one or two minutes on a daily basis, with the aim of sustaining the momentum of its impact and effect among popular and political circles.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Al-Maliki wants it to be a "cruel war" against Al-Sadr

Calling on the Iraqi judiciary to investigate his words “inciting sedition”
Monday - 19 Dhul-Hijjah 1443 AH - 18 July 2022 AD, Issue No. [15938]

46592_0.jpg?itok=U_n3r7L2
Photo of Muqtada al-Sadr during last Friday prayers in Baghdad and the anti-Maliki demonstration (AFP)

The audio recording attributed to the head of the State of Law Coalition, former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, has received the attention and follow-up of a wide spectrum of Iraqi groups, given the serious risks that may result from his words, which prompted two lawyers to file two lawsuits before the judiciary and the Public Prosecution for investigation. In it, on the grounds that it represents “a prejudice to Iraqi national security and incites sedition and sectarian strife,” as confirmed by lawyer Salsabil Abed Shenit.
Activist and journalist Ali Fadel had published, last Wednesday, a clip of the audio recording attributed to Al-Maliki, which extends over 48 minutes, and said that he preferred to publish small clips of it that do not exceed one or two minutes on a daily basis, “with the aim of sustaining the momentum of his influence and influence among popular circles.” and political,” and that he will continue to publish at this pace in the coming days.
And in the last clip published by Fadel, yesterday, very dangerous expressions were received from Al-Maliki, as he said: “The next stage is a stage of fighting. Something, Iraq is on the verge of a devastating war from which no one will emerge, unless we can overthrow the orientations of al-Sadr, al-Halbousi and Massoud Barzani.”
It is clear that the speech attributed to al-Maliki dates back to about two months ago, when the Sadr, Barzani and al-Halbousi alliance appeared in the framework of what was called at the time “the Alliance to Save a Homeland”, before al-Sadr announced the withdrawal of his parliamentary bloc (73 seats) from Parliament about a month ago.
In the recording, al-Maliki also spoke of preparing and arming 10 to 15 gatherings, “in preparation for the critical stage,” as he put it. He stated that he "will attack Najaf to protect the Marja'iya and the people in the event that Al-Sadr attacks it." Despite Al-Maliki and his media office denying the authenticity of the audio recording attributed to him twice in a row, and warning “of the modern technical ability (Deep fake) to falsify facts and voices,” not a few local Iraqi trends do not believe Al-Maliki’s denial, and confirm that “the voice and ideas are completely identical with His voice and directions.
Commenting on the controversy that has been going on for days in this regard, the Iraqi researcher at the American University of Arizona Salim Souza said, through an article he published on his personal platform on “Facebook”, that “regardless of the authenticity of the recent audio leaks of the owners or not, the words attributed to him are consistent with His behavior, his mentality and his view of politics. For me, I do not doubt for a moment that it (the leaks) really belong to the owners. The information, the tone of voice, the manner of speaking, the method of dealing with political and security files, are all owners par excellence.”
In turn, political researcher Yahya al-Kubaisi says, “The truth is that there is nothing new in al-Maliki's speech; He always repeats these words in front of his visitors, but it is the first time, perhaps, that he appears in public. As for the main opinions in this speech, they have been repeated since al-Maliki appeared in the Iraqi political scene in 2003 ».
Before that, the former MP and current opposition figure, Faiq Sheikh Ali, said, via a tweet on Twitter, “Leave the story of whether the recording was fabricated or not, and leave the story of the devices and their development and all questions and inquiries, and ask yourselves only: According to previous facts, events and statements, Is this the view of Mr. Maliki to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr or not? Isn’t she facing a harsher and more indignant look from Mr. Muqtada to Mr. Maliki?!”
So far, the possible repercussions of al-Maliki's speech do not seem clear, both with regard to the parties to which he directed his sharp criticism, such as the leader of the "Sadr movement" Muqtada al-Sadr, or with regard to the results of the lawsuits that were launched against him, in light of the talk about the influence that he enjoys. within the judiciary. Speculation also continues regarding the party that leaked the recording to the media, including trends in the forces of the "coordinating framework" to which al-Maliki belongs as a result of the conflict of wings within it.
Muqtada al-Sadr had said to his followers after the audio recording was published: "Do not worry about leaks, as we do not give him (Al-Maliki) weight."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Al-Maliki: Not all fabrications will affect my relationship with the people of the Popular Mobilization

{Politics: Al Furat News} The head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, described the leaders and affiliates of the Popular Mobilization as "a nation of mujahideen and great hope."

Al-Maliki said, in a tweet on (Twitter) that: "The crowd, its heroes, and its leaders are the nation of the mujahideen, the martyrs, the free people, and the great hope.
Al-Maliki added, "Not all counterfeiting and fabrications will affect my relationship with the sons of our armed forces and the popular crowd, both of whom are the protectors of the homeland and the safety valve of the political process."

b7dc6ee41927c94f00c13f182e2752ab.jpg

Al-Sadr: It is surprising that the threat to kill me came from the Dawa Party and their chief Al-Maliki

political04:35 - 07/18/2022

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The head of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, expressed his astonishment at the threat of death by the Dawa Party and its chief Nuri al-Maliki.

131872022FX8940rXwAEhD4L.jpg

131872022FX89405WQAEwuE1.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

For the life of me, I can not believe “Tator” is still being the meanest, greediest, non Iraqi in all the land and is still not in prison or dead…. Oh wait… this story sounds remarkably familiar…. kind of like our nutty assed American pres supposedly acting on behalf of all Americans, fracking us with every step of his way….. 😂🤣😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

A strongly worded tweet from Muqtada al-Sadr in response to the Dawa Party and Al-Maliki

Baghdad - people   

On Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a strongly worded message to the Dawa Party and the allied forces within the "coordinating framework" after the recent audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and while he demanded that al-Maliki surrender himself to the judicial authorities, he said that "destructive ideas Al-Maliki holds that it will spread havoc and destruction on Iraq and its people.  

Al-Sadr stated in a blog post followed by "Nass" (July 18, 2022), "It is surprising that the threat comes from (the Dawa Party) affiliated with the al-Sadr family, their chief al-Maliki, and from a Shiite party claiming to demand the strength of the sect."  

Al-Sadr added, "From here, I call for extinguishing the strife through a joint denunciation by the leaders of the forces allied with him on the one hand, and by the elders of his clan on the other."  

Al-Sadr continued, "The denunciation is not limited to accusing me of collaborating with Israel or accusing me of killing Iraqis, even though I injected all the blood of Iraqis, including al-Maliki, in a previous clash in which he was the one who ordered and prevented," adding, "Yes, not only that, but more importantly than that." It is his attack on the Iraqi security forces and accusing the popular crowd of cowardice and its incitement to sedition and Shiite-Shiite fighting, and it was said that in subsequent leaks it will transgress even the references, and God knows best.”  

And the leader of the Sadrist movement went on to say: "I absolve before God and the people of any aggression against him and of any use of violence against him. It is possible that a third party will intervene to stoke strife, and I am innocent of it until the Day of Judgment."  

Al-Sadr called on al-Maliki to "declare seclusion and retire from political work and resort to seeking forgiveness or surrendering himself and those who seek refuge from the corrupt to the judicial authorities, perhaps it would be a form of repentance for him before God and the Iraqi people."  

Al-Sadr addressed al-Maliki by saying, "You have no right, after these destructive ideas, to lead Iraq in any way. Rather, that is ruin and destruction for Iraq and its people."  

me_ga.php?id=38997  

me_ga.php?id=38998

• Upvote 5

A leader in the Sadrist movement calls on the judiciary to act on the "leaks of al-Maliki"

Baghdad - people  

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Sabah Al-Saadi, confirmed, on Monday, that the Iraqi judiciary has a historical responsibility that is "the most important and most dangerous" for a long time, but absolutely, against the background of audio leaks of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.  

Al-Saadi said in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (18 July 2022): “The Iraqi judiciary is facing a historical responsibility that is the most important and most dangerous for a long time, but absolutely,” explaining that “the leaks that exposed the grand and dangerous scheme to assassinate all of Iraq through an operation Recruitment of terrorist groups by Nouri al-Maliki who is working to arm them falls within (Article 4 of terrorism)."  

He added that "the leaders of the blocs allied with al-Maliki either accept his criminal scheme by igniting the fire of sedition, as they are partners with him, or they reject him and do not accept him, so they must clearly and explicitly denounce this criminal and terrorist scheme."  

He pointed out that "Iraq will not be easy and a prey in the hands of a madman who lives the obsession of power, and he has not and will not refrain from shedding Iraqis' blood and looting their wealth and money, no problem."  

And he concluded by saying: “And we came to what they had done, and made it for nothing.”  

Prior to that, the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, sent a strongly worded message to the Dawa Party and the allied forces within the "coordinating framework" after the recent audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and while asking al-Maliki to surrender himself to the judicial authorities, he said that Al-Maliki's "destructive thoughts" could spread havoc and destruction upon Iraq and its people.  

Al-Sadr stated in a blog post followed by "Nass" (July 18, 2022), "It is surprising that the threat comes from (the Dawa Party) affiliated with the al-Sadr family, their chief al-Maliki, and from a Shiite party claiming to demand the strength of the sect."    

Al-Sadr added, "From here, I call for extinguishing the strife through a joint denunciation by the leaders of the forces allied with him on the one hand, and by the elders of his clan on the other."    

Al-Sadr continued, "The denunciation is not limited to accusing me of collaborating with Israel or accusing me of killing Iraqis, even though I injected all the blood of Iraqis, including al-Maliki, in a previous clash in which he was the one who ordered and prevented," adding, "Yes, not only that, but more importantly than that." It is his attack on the Iraqi security forces and accusing the popular crowd of cowardice and its incitement to sedition and Shiite-Shiite fighting, and it was said that in subsequent leaks it will transgress even the references, and God knows best.”    

And the leader of the Sadrist movement went on to say: "I absolve before God and the people of any aggression against him and of any use of violence against him. It is possible that a third party will intervene to stoke strife, and I am innocent of it until the Day of Judgment."    

Al-Sadr called on al-Maliki to "declare seclusion and retire from political work and resort to seeking forgiveness or surrendering himself and those who seek refuge from the corrupt to the judicial authorities, perhaps it would be a form of repentance for him before God and the Iraqi people."    

Al-Sadr addressed al-Maliki by saying, "You have no right, after these destructive ideas, to lead Iraq in any way. Rather, that is ruin and destruction for Iraq and its people."    

me_ga.php?id=38997  

me_ga.php?id=38998

• Pow! 3

Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi: There is no need for demonstrations regarding the leaks.. and thank you

Baghdad - people   

The page affiliated with the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr (Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi) called on the masses of the movement, not to demonstrate, because of the audio leak attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.  

Dozens of the Sadrist movement's followers demonstrated in Dhi Qar, protesting against the audio leaks, attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.  

This came after Al-Sadr's last statement, in which he called on Al-Maliki to retire from political work and surrender himself to the judiciary.    

Dozens of followers of the current gathered in Nasiriyah, and chanted slogans in support of al-Sadr, and other slogans against the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.    

On Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a strongly worded message to the Dawa Party and the allied forces within the "coordinating framework" after the recent audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and while asking al-Maliki to surrender himself to the judicial authorities, he said that "destructive ideas Al-Maliki holds that it will spread havoc and destruction on Iraq and its people.  

me_ga.php?id=38997

• Upvote 1

Dhi Qar: Sadrist movement's followers protest against al-Maliki's "leaks" (video)

Baghdad - people   

Dozens of followers of the Sadrist movement demonstrated in Dhi Qar governorate, protesting against the audio leaks, attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.  

This came after Al-Sadr's last statement, in which he called on Al-Maliki to retire from political work and surrender himself to the judiciary.  

Dozens of followers of the current gathered in Nasiriyah, and chanted slogans in support of al-Sadr, and other slogans against the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.  

On Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a strongly worded message to the Dawa Party and the allied forces within the "coordinating framework" after the recent audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and while asking al-Maliki to surrender himself to the judicial authorities, he said that "destructive ideas Al-Maliki holds that it will spread havoc and destruction on Iraq and its people.  

me_ga.php?id=38997

• Upvote 3

The Dawa Party responds to Muqtada al-Sadr regarding “Al-Maliki’s leaks”

Baghdad - people   

Today, Monday, the Islamic Dawa Party responded to the latest statement of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in which he addressed the issue of audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.   

The party said in a statement received by "Nass" a copy of it (July 18, 2022): "We are the party of the martyrs, the fathers of the martyrs, the sons of the martyrs, and the followers of the happy martyr Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr (may his honorable secret be sanctified) we have told our proud Iraqi Muslim people since we were in the opposition and in the fencing arenas with Al-Afalqa Al-Arajas."  

He added, "The marshes of Iraq, its mountains, and its valleys witnessed us, and the blood of our righteous martyrs stained the cells of the End Palace, Abu Ghraib, its garrisons, and its single prisons. He worked throughout our movement and our advocacy and political action, and this is consistent and recorded in the literature of the blessed da’wah, as we have told our people in the areas of political confrontation since the political process began in Iraq after the fall of the idol.  

He continued, "We were and still maintain the constants of religion and the homeland, and we worked politically comfortably with all partners, which lead us to serve our country and advance our Islamic project, whose foundations laid by our first martyr, al-Sadr (may God be pleased with him) and the righteous kinetic scholars, so we and our brothers in the political process preserved national unity and restored Iraq's sovereignty by expelling the occupier." And we are still maintaining the situation of the operation from collapsing in the face of the actions of the international and regional enemies and greedy people.  

He pointed out that "with the indications of the formation of the government, we see that there are those who are fanning the fire of sedition among us, the sons of Sadrists, whom we expressed when we entered Iraq with symbol and identity, and we worked politically with all our Islamic brothers and others, and we did not monopolize authority, but the response was according to the data and contexts approved by the constitution."  

The party said, "We have not entered into a partisan conflict with any party and have not been drawn into side conflicts that distance us from our Islamic and national goals. We see these days signs of sedition pouring oil on the fire by the stalkers and stalkers in our people's circles, and by the secret services at home and abroad who aspire to transform Iraq has become the epicenter of a conflict through electronic leakage and espionage, which has been subjected to counterfeiting and forgery, and this has been made clear to our people.”  

He continued, "We will not be drawn into blind strife between the sons of the one nation, as well as the missionary line represented by the two martyrs al-Sadr (may their secret sanctify), and we call on our people and their political forces to beware of falling into a conflict that only serves the enemies of Islam and the homeland."  

me_ga.php?id=38997  

me_ga.php?id=38998

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

A new comment from the Dawa Party in response to Muqtada al-Sadr's tweet

Baghdad - people  

The leader of the Dawa Party, Amer Al-Kafishi, commented, on Tuesday, on the audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri Al-Maliki, stressing that Al-Maliki is a son of clans and he is not in a position to speak about these particularities in front of others.  

Al-Kafishi said in an interview with colleague "Batoul al-Hassan", followed by "Nas" (July 19, 2022), that "it is not for al-Maliki to speak about these matters and privacy in front of others or to offend personalities."  

Al-Kafishi added, "In one of the sessions, I was present with Al-Maliki and one of the brothers criticized one of the personalities, and by God, I heard Al-Maliki said to him, 'Oh my brother, do not talk about this hadith. ".  

Regarding the reality of the leaked recordings attributed to Al-Maliki, whether they were real or fabricated, Al-Kafishi said: “Al-Maliki is a son of clans and among the characteristics of the sons of the clans, they do not talk about others, because they have this shameful thing,” explaining, “I am sitting with clansmen who do not talk about others; Because this is an insult to his personality as a member of a clan."  

Al-Kafishi continued, "Sometimes, a political opinion is presented without insulting others, and this is a normal political opinion without insulting," wondering: "Who has fabricated and leaked these matters? A well-known man is an agent of the Americans," Al-Kafishi said.  

On Monday, the Islamic Dawa Party responded to the latest statement of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in which he addressed the issue of audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.  

The party said in a statement received by "Nass" a copy of it (July 18, 2022): "We are the party of the martyrs, the fathers of the martyrs, the sons of the martyrs, and the followers of the happy martyr Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr (may his honorable secret be sanctified) we have told our proud Iraqi Muslim people since we were in the opposition and in the fencing arenas with Al-Afalqa Al-Arajas."    

He added, "The marshes of Iraq, its mountains, and its valleys witnessed us, and the blood of our righteous martyrs stained the cells of the End Palace, Abu Ghraib, its garrisons, and its single prisons. He worked throughout our movement and our advocacy and political action, and this is consistent and recorded in the literature of the blessed da’wah, as we have told our people in the areas of political confrontation since the political process began in Iraq after the fall of the idol.    

He continued, "We were and still maintain the constants of religion and the homeland, and we worked politically comfortably with all partners, which lead us to serve our country and advance our Islamic project, whose foundations laid by our first martyr, al-Sadr (may God be pleased with him) and the righteous kinetic scholars, so we and our brothers in the political process preserved national unity and restored Iraq's sovereignty by expelling the occupier." And we are still maintaining the situation of the operation from collapsing in the face of the actions of the international and regional enemies and greedy people.    

He pointed out that "with the indications of the formation of the government, we see that there are those who are fanning the fire of sedition among us, the sons of Sadrists, whom we expressed when we entered Iraq with symbol and identity, and we worked politically with all our Islamic brothers and others, and we did not monopolize authority, but the response was according to the data and contexts approved by the constitution."    

The party said, "We have not entered into a partisan conflict with any party and have not been drawn into side conflicts that distance us from our Islamic and national goals. We see these days signs of sedition pouring oil on the fire by the stalkers and stalkers in our people's circles, and by the secret services at home and abroad who aspire to transform Iraq has become the epicenter of a conflict through electronic leakage and espionage, which has been subjected to counterfeiting and forgery, and this has been made clear to our people.”    

He continued, "We will not be drawn into blind strife between the sons of the one nation, as well as the missionary line represented by the two martyrs al-Sadr (may their secret sanctify), and we call on our people and their political forces to beware of falling into a conflict that only serves the enemies of Islam and the homeland."    

me_ga.php?id=38997  

me_ga.php?id=38998

• Upvote 1

Al-Mirza Al-Haqqi makes the first comment after the leaks attributed to the owners

Baghdad - people  

On Tuesday, Ayatollah Mirza Abdullah Abd al-Rasoul al-Ahqaqi denied his connection to the audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.  

In a handwritten statement, "Nass" obtained a copy of it (July 19, 2022), he stated that "there is false news circulating on Twitter, about both sides of me and our unity group, who are innocent of interfering in these (political) matters."  

"I declare that all these news are lies and not from me," he added.  

me_ga.php?id=39022  

An audio leak attributed to the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, mentioned the name of Mirza) without mentioning his full name, and it was published on social media that (Mirza) what is meant is (Al-Haqqi), which the latter denied altogether and in detail.  

The leader of the Dawa Party, Amer al-Kafishi, commented, on Tuesday, on the audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, stressing that al-Maliki is a son of clans and he would not speak of these particularities in front of others.  

Al-Kafishi said in an interview with colleague "Batoul al-Hassan", followed by "Nas" (July 19, 2022), that "it is not for al-Maliki to speak about these matters and privacy in front of others or to offend personalities."    

Al-Kafishi added, "In one of the sessions, I was present with Al-Maliki and one of the brothers criticized one of the personalities, and by God, I heard Al-Maliki said to him, 'Oh my brother, do not talk about this hadith. ".    

Regarding the reality of the leaked recordings attributed to Al-Maliki, whether they were real or fabricated, Al-Kafishi said: “Al-Maliki is a son of clans and among the characteristics of the sons of the clans, they do not talk about others, because they have this shameful thing,” explaining, “I am sitting with clansmen who do not talk about others; Because this is an insult to his personality as a member of a clan."    

Al-Kafishi continued, "Sometimes, a political opinion is presented without insulting others, and this is a normal political opinion without insulting," wondering: "Who has fabricated and leaked these matters? A well-known man is an agent of the Americans," Al-Kafishi said.    

On Monday, the Islamic Dawa Party responded to the latest statement of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in which he addressed the issue of audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.   

me_ga.php?id=38997  

me_ga.php?id=38998

Following a request by the Public Prosecution

The Iraqi judiciary begins official investigations into the “leaks of al-Maliki”

2022.07.19 - 14:47
The Iraqi judiciary begins official investigations into the “leaks of al-Maliki”

Baghdad - people   

On Tuesday, the Supreme Judicial Council announced the opening of an investigation into the leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.   

And the Media Center of the Supreme Judicial Council stated in a statement that “Nass” received a copy of it, (July 19, 2022), that “the Karkh Investigation Court received a request submitted to the Public Prosecution to take legal measures regarding the audio leaks attributed to Nuri al-Maliki, and a fundamental investigation is currently underway regarding it in accordance with the law.” .   

The leader of the Dawa Party, Amer al-Kafishi, commented, on Tuesday, on the audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, stressing that al-Maliki is a son of clans and he would not speak of these particularities in front of others.  

me_ga.php?id=38997  

me_ga.php?id=38998

The call: We will not be dragged into blind strife between the sons of the one nation, let alone the line of the two chests

{Political: Al Furat News} The Islamic Dawa Party and whose general secretariat occupies the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, announced that he "will not be drawn into a blind strife between the homeland."

A statement by the party, which the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated: “With the indications of the formation of the government, we see that there are those who fan the fire of sedition between us, the sons of the Sadrists, whom we expressed when we entered Iraq with symbol and identity, and we worked politically with all our Islamic brothers and others. The facts and contexts approved by the constitution.

He added, "We have not entered into a partisan struggle with any party, nor have we been drawn into side conflicts that distance us from our Islamic and national goals, and we see these days signs of sedition pouring oil on the fire by the stalkers and stalkers in our circles, and by the secret services at home and abroad who aspire to transform Iraq into A focus of conflict through electronic leakage and espionage, which has been involved in counterfeiting and forgery, and this has been clarified to our people."

The Dawa Party affirmed, "We will not be dragged into blind strife between the sons of the one nation, as well as the missionary line represented by the two martyrs Al-Sadr (sanctify their secret), and we call on our people and their political forces to beware of falling into a conflict that only serves the enemies of Islam and the homeland."

A deputy warns of "suspicious plots" targeting the Shiite component with fabricated recordings

{Local: Al-Furat News} Representative Muhannad Al-Khazraji warned to be vigilant and beware of suspicious plans that are now appearing to the public by targeting the unity of the Shiite component through audio fabrications targeting this or that party.

And his media office stated in a statement received by {Forat News} that "the external scheme aims to break up the unity of the Iraqis through internal and external tools that are awaiting opportunities, including what Iraq is going through today in terms of a political crisis in an attempt to pounce on the achievements of the political process." 

Meanwhile, Al-Khazraji called on all political, clan and academic segments to take their national role in order to spare the country dangerous slips that require everyone to take responsibility to overcome this difficult stage, which is meant to be a sedition that does not remain or leave.

• Time: 07/19/2022 14:46:45
  •  
  • Reading: 1,261 times
The judiciary is investigating leaks attributed to the owners

{Political: Al Furat News} The Supreme Judicial Council announced that it had opened an investigation into the audio leaks attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.

And the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council stated that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that "the Karkh investigation court received a request submitted to the Public Prosecution to take legal measures regarding the audio leaks attributed to Nuri al-Maliki, and a fundamental investigation is currently underway regarding it according to the law."

A series of audio leaks said to belong to Al-Maliki sparked controversy in Iraq, although the former Prime Minister denied it as a "fabrication".

Last Sunday, al-Maliki again denied the authenticity of the audio leaks attributed to him, the last of which referred to and included "insulting" the Popular Mobilization and Muqtada al-Sadr.

These alleged leaks are among a series published by the Iraqi activist residing outside the country, Ali Fadel, on his Twitter page, and he says that it is a “recording of an hour-long meeting between al-Maliki and others,” without disclosing how he obtained the recordings or their source.

Ammar Al Masoudi

2022-07-19 09:26

Shafaq News/ The audio recordings attributed to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki entered Iraq at a new turning point, perhaps with repercussions no less important than the repercussions of the results of the 2021 elections, and the months of hard strife that followed.

Al-Maliki-Al-Sadr struggle

The danger of the new turn in the Iraqi game lies in that it added to the political tension, a clear “personalization” in the “endless wars” that erupted between Al-Maliki and the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada Al-Sadr for many years, conflicts that now threaten to drag the rest of the political, clan and security forces into the furnace. her fire.

Both al-Maliki and al-Sadr belong to the "Shiite House" and come from an Islamic background, given that the first leads the Dawa Party, the oldest Shiite party in Iraq founded by Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr, and the second is the leader of the Sadrist movement, and popularly inherits his father, the religious authority, Muhammad Sadiq al-Sadr.

In addition to the tension caused by the October 2021 elections, with al-Sadr dominating the political scene, and then by his failure to achieve the parliamentary and political majority required in order to move forward in the process of selecting the President of the Republic and then the Prime Minister, and later with his withdrawal from the political process, the accumulation of the legacy of the personal-political conflict between the two men Now threatening to explode.

It is as if there are no taboos in this prolonged conflict between the two men, and as if the rule is that “the ends justify the taboos”, in light of an atmosphere of political competition and lack of trust between the two parties, and perhaps the most dangerous, the absence of any role for a “neutral” force capable of resolving the dispute with the necessary skill. Between the two parties, or mediating between them, at least in order to prevent a looming bloodbath on the "Shiite street", and perhaps later, if the conflict escalates, in the various Iraqi streets.

Sparks of these fears are looming on the horizon, with increasing speculation that the Sadrists may take refuge in the street, after they felt, according to observers, that the resignation of their parliamentary bloc, despite the fact that it was by order of al-Sadr himself, made their leader like the "wounded Assad" as his supporters describe him, and now he is demanding Al-Maliki to abstain from political activity and ask for repentance, or surrender himself to the judiciary.

An armed clash and the judiciary enters the line

In this context, the Iraqi political analyst Ahmed Al-Sharifi told Shafaq News that the audio leaks may lead to a clash between the popular bases of the parties and blocs, so what Al-Maliki said about it is very dangerous.

What fuels fears is that the audio recordings that al-Maliki and his party questioned about their contents, if true, add fuel not only to the fire of the dispute between him and al-Sadr, but to the entire political arena in Iraq, from south to north, because its spark affects the various forces And currents and even the military institution and the popular crowd and others.

Al-Maliki denied, through his account on "Twitter", the recordings attributed to him, and said that "what was published on social networking sites of obscene words attributed to me and insulting to Muqtada al-Sadr is not true," adding, "I announce the denial and denial, and I remain committed to the desire for good relations with the Sadrist brothers." and other partners in the political process. Al-Maliki also warned against "forgery, counterfeiting and the use of modern technology devices in attributing statements to me and others."

However, the Supreme Judicial Council announced that the Karkh Investigation Court had received a request submitted to the Public Prosecution to take legal measures regarding the audio leaks attributed to the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.

In a statement today, the Supreme Judicial Council said that the Karkh Investigation Court "is currently conducting a fundamental investigation in accordance with the law."

In the same context, Al-Sharifi told Shafaq News that "the dispute between Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki is not new, but these audio leaks deepened the dispute further, especially since Al-Sadr's response to it confirms and indicates its validity, and this matter will not stop issuing statements and tweets, but may reach The matter is to take political positions, whether from the Sadrist movement or other forces, following the dangerous words that came in the leaks."

Al-Sharifi considered that "the escalation during the next stage is very likely, and this escalation will be at the media and political level through statements and positions, but it may reach the street through demonstrations or even friction between supporters of political forces, especially since the event is still in its infancy."

"Blood Years"

There is blood between the two men. Many remember how the estrangement has existed between them since al-Maliki decided, when he was prime minister in 2008, to launch a military campaign called "Sollat al-Fursan" against the "Mahdi Army" faction that al-Sadr was leading, with the aim of disarming and reducing his influence, especially in central and southern Iraq.

It does not seem that al-Sadr had forgiven Abu Israa for that, and he had an opportunity to take revenge politically, when the 2010 elections led to the Sadrists achieving a significant bloc in the parliamentary elections, but al-Maliki, who was seeking to nominate himself again for the position of prime minister, needed to Their parliamentary votes were not granted to him, which resulted in a complex political scene that called for regional and American interventions and contacts on more than one axis, from Iran to Syria and Hezbollah in Lebanon, in order to persuade al-Sadr to open the windows of a political settlement, and he did, albeit reluctantly.

However, the fate of the political game in Iraq wanted the two men to meet against Saddam again, after al-Sadr emerged as the biggest winner in the 2021 elections, and then what was known as the “coordinating framework forces” were formed, in which al-Maliki and the State of Law bloc constituted a major player in it, and it soon became clear that "" The framework does not want to grant the Sadrists the exclusive right to form new rules of the political game, while al-Sadr was moving in the opposite direction, allied with Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani and Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, in an attempt to break the rule of forming governments according to the national consensus that actually prevailed since after 2003.

This Sadrist approach allowed his opponents in the "coordinating framework" to question his intentions that he seeks to weaken the Shiite role in forming Iraqi governments, and to dissipate and fragment the ranks of the Shiite house itself. Perhaps the audio recordings attributed to al-Maliki, whose leaker appears to be the Iraqi journalist residing in the United States, Ali Fadel, without knowing their true source and how to obtain them, confirm these concerns and fears raised by some Shiite forces, including al-Maliki himself.

What is in the recordings?

The leaked recordings so far show a central attack on al-Sadr, who is described as "ignorant and does not understand politics", or that he is leading a British project to end Shi'ism in Iraq, and that he is pushing Iraq towards internal fighting. But journalist Ali Fadel also confirms that there are other recordings condemning officials and party leaders, and not only related to al-Maliki and what he says in private sessions.

For example, one of the recordings quotes al-Maliki as saying that he “will not put Iraq and Shi’ism in the hands of Muqtada al-Sadr, even if the security forces are unable, I will not,” hinting that he is ready to attack the Najaf governorate, where al-Sadr resides, in case the latter tries to attack the people and the reference. Al-Maliki describes al-Sadr as "a malevolent man who has three bad qualities: he is looking for blood while he is a coward, and he is looking for money when he has stolen the entire country, and to dominate everyone to become your supreme Lord, as his followers tell him that he is the Imam Mahdi."

Shararat al-Maliki’s recordings affect others, as he says, “I hope the nation of good people will be prepared, for the issue is not a media issue, but rather requires psychological, practical and armed preparation, and to provide that cover,” adding that “you must think about how to provide your forces with an official cover,” noting that he is “desperate.” From the popular crowd, because the nation of cowards is from the crowd.” Al-Maliki considers that "an official cover must be provided for the clan movement, as Iraq is on the verge of a devastating war from which no one will emerge, unless we are able to bring down the project of al-Sadr, al-Halbousi and Barzani," noting that "if their project falls, Iraq will survive, and if it does not fall, Iraq will fall." in a red circle.

Al-Maliki also says that he told Al-Kazemi, "I do not trust neither your army nor your police, but I will arm myself and fight, and we have tanks, armored vehicles and marches." Al-Maliki also accuses Barzani of trying to strike the Shiites by embracing the "Sunnis", and penetrating the Shiite situation by using Muqtada al-Sadr.

In these recordings, al-Maliki says, "I know them (the Sadrists). I hit them in Karbala, Basra, and Sadr City. They are cowards, and now they are cowardly because their hands have become a beetle of fat, money and forbidden things."

Now, the effects of these leaks are still interacting on the current political life, which is mainly filled with tension in the past months, and it comes after the Sadrists’ resignation from Parliament, and the “coordinating framework” forces gaining greater parliamentary weight that allows them to try to move from their side in order to collect the votes necessary to form The new government.

In essence, discrepancies have surfaced recently in how the coordinating framework forces dealt with al-Sadr’s exit from the political process. While there were reports that al-Maliki was in favor of ignoring the withdrawal of the Sadrists and moving forward, the leader of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Amiri was in favor of playing according to the accepted principles. And taking into account Al-Sadr's concerns and interests, even if he is outside the political arena at the present time.

Shafaq News Agency has learned that Al-Sadr asked Al-Amiri to nominate himself for prime minister, and that he told him that the Sadrist movement would support Al-Amiri's candidacy, in the event that he submitted this nomination, which is a step in the event that is achieved that may split the ranks of the coordination framework, or perhaps at best. These conditions may contribute to getting Iraq out of the political impasse that has so far been rampant.

The Iraqi judiciary: We received a request to investigate the audio recordings attributed to the owners
Publication date: 07.07.2022 | 13:10 GMT |Arab world news

AP
Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

RT
Today, Tuesday, the Supreme Judicial Council in Iraq announced that it had received a request to investigate the audio recordings attributed to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

And he stated in a press statement, that "the Karkh investigation court received a request submitted to the Public Prosecution to take legal measures regarding the audio leaks attributed to Mr. Nuri al-Maliki."

He added, "A fundamentalist investigation is currently underway in accordance with the law."

And recently, leaks spread to former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki talking about the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, which the latter considered an "attempt to fuel strife."

Source: RT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2