Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Demon Spills the Beans about Covid Jabs, sudden death...

Markinsa

I have mixed impressions about the video.

Demons are not to be messed with.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

New International Version

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery,interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.

The dead may not be those that are just physically (human) dead.

In the New Testament, when demons were mentioned, they are mostly referenced to be cast out.

In the video, I am wondering why the demon(s) was(were) being consulted and not cast out instead. I wouldn't trust what a generally lying spirit says.

Those appearing to be demon possessed may be choosing to be so whereas those possessed are usually desiring to be freed from the demon or demons. I do not know of an account in the New Testament where the one(s) freed from a demon or demons wanted the demon or demons back to possess them.

It is very concerning that those who are disturbed just prior to passing are apparently passing from the consequences of the COVID-19 vaccination that I am assuming to be the mRNA vaccination. I believe the purpose of the mRNA vaccination to be sinister whereas ties to the soul of one vaccinated with the mRNA vaccination may be a stretch. The eternal implications appear to be passing suddently without prior awareness and without having received the Gift of Salvation through God The Son Jesus Christ's sacrificial shed blood on the cross as the atonement for sin with HIS subsequent bodily resurrection from the dead.

From what I have seen, the physical consequences of the mRNA vaccination are varied and wide spread while not yet at a terminal rate I was anticipating. I am hoping the consequences of the mRNA vaccination dissipate whereas I suspect the hope is in vain and the consequences of the mRNA vaccination will increase over time.

The three things mentioned by the one apparent demon being Unforgiveness, Hatred, and Fear as being doors are things to be concerned about and to be avoided. All three of these things became very out in the open and divisive on either side of the COVID-19 or COVID-19 vaccination issues.

Whether COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccinations, those creating/ distributing/advocating/imposing/profiting from COVID-19 or the COVID-19 vaccination are not to be unforgiven, hated, or feared.

Not to be listened to, of course, or to follow through with their desires but to be avoided and confronted and dealt with accordingly as the deeds dictate where necessary. Crimes Against Humanity for violation(s) of the Nuremberg Codes are to be investigated, the guilty indicted, and justice executed as the sentence prescribes without prejudice.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks for posting Mark ... Tried to find the video on Rumble to pass it on, but couldn't find it. Do you have a link..? Blessings..! 

@Dandy1 provided it above.  It is in the "willseekyou" channel.

FEI,  Anytime you see a rumble video.  Click on "rumble" in the bottom right corner and it will take you to the video on rumble where you can share the video or get the embed information. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2