Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's A Little Dinar Humor While We Wait.

Luigi1

Here's a little Dinar humor while we wait...

It has RVed in four US states...OK!

The new rate are very high.

Redemption centers are now taking Dinarians.

WF sent out the notification e-mails.

Bruce won't release #800 at this time...I wonder why!

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bruce The Goose  via  WiserNow: 

The Iraqi dinar…rate was out & it was out for Iraqi Americans in this country in four states & to exchange their dinar here in four states redemption centers that were opened specifically to exchange them yesterday that was in Michigan, Indiana, Texas & Florida & that was through Wells Fargo.  In addition to that there were 19 countries with HSBC banks, exchanging Iraqi dual citizens in those countries & we know roughly what rate they exchanged that I’m not at liberty to discuss that but I believe that we’re next.  I’m not calling it but I’m very close to it right now.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Well hell, I'll join in on the fun. 

Ahemmm...........

I live in Texas and can confirm I am now a multi- millionaire. Wells Fargo exchanged Iraqi Dinar at $4.95 USD for 1 IQD. 

BUT  it was for a limited time only and you had to be in Tier 1 and you could only exchange the currency  from 12 AM to 3 AM . It was a safety protocol to avoid the average  bank customer. You would have been notified by the bank manager to set up your appointment if you were in Tier 1.

It was a glorious but secretive event. Champagne, chocolate truffles,  caviar and an extensive charcuterie board. 

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that was able to exchange

Please share your experiences. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cranman said:

Well hell, I'll join in on the fun. 

Ahemmm...........

I live in Texas and can confirm I am now a multi- millionaire. Wells Fargo exchanged Iraqi Dinar at $4.95 USD for 1 IQD. 

BUT  it was for a limited time only and you had to be in Tier 1 and you could only exchange the currency  from 12 AM to 3 AM . It was a safety protocol to avoid the average  bank customer. You would have been notified by the bank manager to set up your appointment if you were in Tier 1.

It was a glorious but secretive event. Champagne, chocolate truffles,  caviar and an extensive charcuterie board. 

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that was able to exchange

Please share your experiences. 

And here's some more of the same...

They're camped out in the WF parking lot in San Antonio & they are so swamped with Dinarians at WH in Houston, they had to close their doors, early.  Folks in Big Spring are in a brawl to be first in line.  They're enjoying the good life in Wichita Falls after cashing in over two months ago.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Here's some more humor...

The Goose is not calling it but yet he's already called it...

Bruce The Goose:

ARTICLE:  Bond Holders will be doing transactions Sat. morning 8 Oct.  – that should be accomplished in a couple of hours & get access to their funds Sat. 8 Oct. or Sun. 9 Oct.

Tier4B to be notified with toll free numbers and a secure website over the weekend (perhaps Sat. 8 Oct. or Sun. 9 Oct.).

Mon. 10 Oct. was Columbus Day and Indigenous People Day, though was not a Bank Holiday & banks will be open.

There’s been enough arrests done that Tier 4B could go at any time.

• Haha 2