Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Salih and Plaschaert stress the importance of getting out of the political crisis through dialogue

yota691

President Salih and Plaschaert stress the importance of getting out of the political crisis through dialogue

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, discussed the political situation in the country with the UN envoy, Jenin Plasschaert.  

And the media office of the Presidency of the Republic stated in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it, (October 2, 2022), that "Barham Salih received Plasschaert, and during the meeting, they discussed the general conditions in the country, especially the security and political ones, where the importance of getting out of the country was emphasized. The political crisis through dialogue and taking into account the grave challenges facing the country, as well as meeting national entitlements, and achieving positive results that guarantee security, stability, and safety of citizens and achieve their aspirations.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The President of the Republic and Plascharat stress the importance of getting out of the political crisis through dialogue

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed to the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, today, Sunday, the importance of getting out of the political crisis through dialogue.

And his media office stated, in a statement received by Al-Furat News Agency, that "Saleh received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennis-Plasschaert."

He added, "The meeting discussed the general situation in the country, especially the security and political ones."

He continued, "The importance of getting out of the political crisis through dialogue and taking into account the grave challenges facing the country, as well as meeting national entitlements, and reaching positive results that guarantee security, stability and the safety of citizens and achieve its aspirations was emphasized."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2022-10-02 05:24

Shafaq News/ The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq stressed, on Sunday, the need to take into account the "grave challenges" facing the country and to get out of the political crisis.

A statement by the Presidency of the Republic, received by Shafaq News Agency, stated that Saleh received today at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennis-Plasschaert, and they discussed the general situation in the country, especially the security and political ones.

The two sides stressed, according to the statement, the importance of getting out of the political crisis through dialogue and taking into account the serious challenges facing the country, as well as meeting national entitlements.

They stressed the need to reach positive results that guarantee security, stability and safety of citizens and achieve their aspirations.

• Upvote 1

More talk. A professional Bureaucrat's answer to everything. Going on 20 years of stagnation and closing in on the 1 year anniversary of Iraq without a seated government....and it's more dialogue that's called for. 

I wonder what Plasschaerts piece of the action (take) is in all of this: not forgetting everyone outside of Iraq in various financial & government institutions that has a stake in sand bagging Iraq's development.

• Pow! 2

37 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

More talk. 

I wonder what Plasschaerts piece of the action (take) is in all of this: 

Probably came up with a brilliant idea of more dialogue needed. 
Also probably stressed that the country needed to get out of some type of political crises.. 

I know I’m probably way off base in my thinking but that’s the first thing that came to mind…

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DoD said:

Probably came up with a brilliant idea of more dialogue needed. 
Also probably stressed that the country needed to get out of some type of political crises.. 

I know I’m probably way off base in my thinking but that’s the first thing that came to mind…

Kinda wondering if shes got a quiet bank account somewheres that will provide her with a comfortable retirement.

None of these numerous major players are ever going to do time: at some point they'll fade away, live the good life,  leaving Iraq broken & crippled.

Classic case of I'm alright I've got mine to heck with you & your's.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

During his meeting with Plasschaert .. Mr. Al-Hakim calls for the formation of a government of national service

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim, met with the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Plasschaert, and exchanged views on the developments of the political scene in Iraq and the mechanisms for ending the political blockage and forming the next government.

During the meeting, Mr. Al-Hakim stressed, according to a statement of his office, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, "the need to formulate an equation capable of containing everyone and perpetuating dialogue and communication between all political parties."

He called for "the formation of a national service government capable of providing services, providing job opportunities and restoring the citizen's confidence in the political system," stressing "the role of the UN mission in Iraq and the importance of strengthening cooperation in all fields."

• Haha 1