Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh and Al-Mandalawi stress the importance of meeting the expected benefits

yota691

Parliament rapporteur rejects Al-Halbousi’s resignation

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the Rapporteur of the House of Representatives, Baida Khader Al-Salman, announced her position on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi.  

Al-Salman said in a tweet, which was seen by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), "We will not accept the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, and we are committed to it."  

On Monday, Sovereignty Alliance MP Yahya al-Muhammadi announced that he had not voted in the parliament session on Wednesday for the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.  

Al-Mohammadi said in a tweet, which was seen by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), that "because of his political ability, his field mobility, and his prominent role in the wheel of reconstruction, we will not vote on the resignation of President Muhammad al-Halbousi."    

On Monday, a number of members of the House of Representatives announced their position on voting for the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.  

"President Al-Halbousi is an important part of the political process through his public and parliamentary weight, and he is a cornerstone of the country's stability," said parliament member Burhan Al-Maamouri in a post followed by "Nass" (September 26, 2022).      

He added, "As an MP, I will not vote for the president's resignation."      

To that, Representative Hussein Arab expressed his position on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.      

"We will not vote for Al-Halbousi's resignation," Arabs said in a brief blog post followed by "Nass."      

me_ga.php?id=41727  

For his part, MP Salah Zaini announced his refusal to vote on Al-Halbousi's resignation, saying in a blog post followed by "Nass", "I will not vote for Al-Halbousi's resignation."      

me_ga.php?id=41726  

On Monday, the House of Representatives set the date for the fourth session and its agenda, which includes voting on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post.  

The agenda of the session scheduled for Wednesday, (September 28, 2022), included voting on the Speaker's resignation from his post, and electing the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.        

me_ga.php?id=41725

Al-Arbawi: The 'Coalition of State Administration' is just slogans.. Al-Halbousi's resignation is a step to renew the pledge of allegiance

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the head of the Awareness Movement, Salah Al-Arbawi, considered the recently announced "state administration coalition" as "just slogans."  

Al-Arbawi said in an interview with his colleague Saif Ali, followed by “Nass”, (September 26, 2022), that “the season of political sorrows is still going on, and there is a political dish without taste or smell, and it is not possible to serve good food from it, and all dishes will be spoiled and it will not be possible to breathe.” by the Iraqi people."  

He added, "Things are moving towards more blockages," noting that "the coordinating framework and its allies act according to the logic of the administrator and put the people outside their equations."  

He continued, "Things have reached their ends and change must be presented clearly and explicitly," noting that "the coordination framework is looking for its interests and the interest of the people is absent in its eyes."  

And regarding “the sailing of the ship of the State Administration Coalition,” Al-Arbawi said: “The State Administration coalition is just slogans and lies in a lie,” noting that “the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi is a step to renew the pledge of allegiance to him by the framework and others.”  

Read also: Al-Halbousi on the decision to resign: I decided to do so without deliberating with anyone (video)  

Earlier, the leader of the Progress Alliance, which is affiliated with the "Sovereignty" coalition, Ahmed Al-Masari, revealed the goals of the "State Administration Coalition", while indicating that the Sadrist movement could not be ignored.  

Al-Masari said in an interview with his colleague Saif Ali, followed by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), that "the country is going through a stifling political crisis, and the disaster almost happened weeks ago in entering the green and the confrontations that took place, and we do not want this matter to be repeated."    

He added, "The country needs a budget to keep people's affairs in order and stability so that it does not slip into chaos," noting that "change can only happen through the ballot boxes, and we do not call for change by force of arms because the time of coups is over, and change with weapons will be the loser for all Iraqis." .    

And he stated, "The parties to the draft state administration agreed that the duration of holding new elections should not exceed a year and a half, and they also agreed not to ignore the Sadrist movement and its masses, as well as the masses of Tishreen."    

He pointed out that "there must be early elections that bring together all political forces, including the Tishreen masses and the Sadrist bloc."    

He went on to say, "The state administration project is to try to save Iraq from the immediate circumstances that the country is going through. Otherwise, we will go towards chaos or a clash in which everyone will lose."    

He explained, "We did not abandon the Sadrist movement and the masses of the Sadrist bloc cannot be ignored, but they do not have parliamentary representation because they withdrew from Parliament and left us in the stadium, but we still adhere to them, and now there is no consensus or political majority."    

Earlier, the office of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, said that the ship of the new coalition had sailed.  

Hisham al-Rikabi, director of al-Maliki's office, posted on Twitter (September 25, 2022), "With God's blessing, the ship of the State Administration Coalition has sailed."      

me_ga.php?id=41704  

The excluded MP, Mishaan al-Jubouri, confirmed that an alliance will be announced today, comprising various political forces, including the Coordination Framework and the Sovereignty Alliance, in addition to the two main Kurdish parties.  

Al-Jubouri said in a post followed by "Nass" (September 25, 2022), that "the announcement of the coalition of state administration will be announced this evening, which includes determination, sovereignty, democracy, the Kurdistan Union, Babylon and the framework forces."        

According to al-Jubouri, the political agreement included commitment to the legislation of amnesty and oil laws, the expulsion of non-local forces from the liberated cities, the handling of the file of the missing, and early elections within a year and a half.      

• Upvote 1

Al-Party expects the fate of Al-Halbousi's resignation: The current is still able to turn the table

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) deputy, Jia Timur, predicted the fate of the resignation submitted by Muhammad al-Halbousi from the position of parliament speaker.   

Taymour said in a statement to the official channel, followed by "Nas" (September 26, 2022), "I think that Al-Halbousi's resignation two days before the session is a kind of intelligence and tactics. The resignation of the Sadrist movement's deputies.  

The deputy added, "The political blocs will not accept al-Halbousi's resignation and they will renew their confidence in him, as well as protect him from embarrassment in front of the Sadrist movement."  

On the other hand, Taymour stated, "It is said that Mohsen Al-Faili will be nominated by the framework as a candidate for the position of the first deputy speaker of the council."  

He explained, "The state administration coalition is just propositions and an exchange of ideas about the tasks and form of the next government, and it is not a political alliance, but rather a parliamentary alliance to administer the state in this transitional phase, and it is not a long-term political alliance whose survival is linked to the duration of the government."   

He pointed out that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party believes that in order to protect the rights of the people of the Kurdistan region, they must participate in the next government. He still believes that taking the opinion of the Sadrist movement is necessary and should not be excluded from the political process because it is still able to turn the tables on everyone."  

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi said, earlier, that the decision to submit the resignation was taken by me alone, and I did not discuss it with anyone.  

Al-Halbousi said in an interview with his colleague Ghazwan Jassem within the activities of the Al-Rafidain Forum for Dialogue sponsored by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), that "the parliament session was supposed to be held on the 20th of this month, and the Prime Minister suggested that it be postponed," noting that "Al-Kazemi requested Postponing the parliament session for fear of any emergency.    

He added, "I did not discuss my resignation decision with the leaders of the blocs, nor did I discuss the Sovereignty Alliance in my decision to resign from the parliament presidency."    

And he continued, "I will not impose my presence on my political partners in Parliament, and the request to resign does not obstruct the parliament session next Wednesday," noting that "the acceptance of my resignation or not depends on the conviction of the members of the House of Representatives, and the new representatives have the right to choose the new president of the Council."    

He explained, "My resignation from the presidency of the parliament has nothing to do with the Triple Alliance, as the Triple Alliance ended with the resignation of the Sadrist bloc, and one of the reasons for submitting my resignation is the principle of opening the way for the political views of others."    

Al-Halbousi stressed, “Demonstration is a constitutionally guaranteed right, and there is no problem with demonstrators entering the parliament building and disrupting it because the demonstrations are a right guaranteed by the constitution, and the House of Representatives has no authority to issue the arrest of anyone in connection with the storming of the parliament building, just as Parliament has no authority to hold anyone accountable when demonstrators besiege a building. Supreme Judicial Council".    

Al-Halbousi stated, "Early elections without agreement on basic points will have no value, and we must make a great effort for reconciliation between political forces and resolution of differences. We must also be aware that these positions and positions are a mandate and not an honor, and the ceilings must be reduced. to reach an understanding.    

He stressed the need to "resolve the agreement on the most numerous parliamentary bloc before going to early elections," explaining that "the current differences are not the result of the moment, but rather accumulations fueled by many joints."    

Al-Halbousi said, "There is no truth to the issue of my practice of dictatorship and the exploitation of my position in the parliament."    

He added, "The talk about splitting the Shiite ranks by the Sunnis is incorrect and misleading, and that the Sadrist movement used to call us frame lawyers," noting that "the Kurdish parties succeeded in overcoming nationalism over the sect, and that the name of the State Administration Alliance came to bear the politicians' responsibilities."    

On Monday, the Rapporteur of the House of Representatives, Baida Khader Al-Salman, announced her position on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi.  

Al-Salman said in a tweet, which was seen by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), "We will not accept the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, and we are committed to it."      

On Monday, Sovereignty Alliance MP Yahya al-Muhammadi announced that he had not voted in the parliament session on Wednesday for the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.  

Al-Mohammadi said in a tweet, which was seen by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), that "because of his political ability, his field mobility, and his prominent role in the wheel of reconstruction, we will not vote on the resignation of President Muhammad al-Halbousi."        

On Monday, a number of members of the House of Representatives announced their position on voting for the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.  

"President Al-Halbousi is an important part of the political process through his public and parliamentary weight, and he is a cornerstone of the country's stability," said parliament member Burhan Al-Maamouri in a post followed by "Nass" (September 26, 2022).          

To that, Representative Hussein Arab expressed his position on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.          

"We will not vote for Al-Halbousi's resignation," Arabs said in a brief blog post followed by "Nass."         

me_ga.php?id=41727  

For his part, MP Salah Zaini announced his refusal to vote on Al-Halbousi's resignation, saying in a blog post followed by "Nass", "I will not vote for Al-Halbousi's resignation."          

me_ga.php?id=41726  

On Monday, the House of Representatives set the date for the fourth session and its agenda, which includes voting on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post.  

The agenda of the session scheduled for Wednesday, (September 28, 2022), included voting on the Speaker's resignation from his post, and electing the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.         

me_ga.php?id=41725

• Upvote 1

Al-Sadr's page warns of a fake tweet regarding Al-Halbousi's resignation

Baghdad - people   

The page affiliated with the leader of the Sadrist movement, "the Minister of the Leader", alerted to a forged tweet regarding the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from Parliament.   

me_ga.php?id=41738

• Upvote 1

Outcomes of the coordination framework meeting after Al-Halbousi’s position

Baghdad - people   

Today, Monday, the coordination framework announced the outcomes of its last meeting, which was held after the last position of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.   

The framework said in a statement that “People” received a copy of it (September 26, 2022), that “the coordination framework held its regular meeting today, Monday 26-9-2022, and the coordination framework discussed the latest developments in the political situation in Iraq and the benefits of the next stage.”  

He added, "The coordination framework welcomed the parliament's call to hold a session that would restore life to the country's constitutional institutions."  

He renewed the coordination framework - according to the statement - "his readiness to go to early elections after completing the introductions of a government with full powers, approving a federal budget, amending the election law and organizing the Independent High Electoral Commission."  

And the coordinating framework called on the Kurdish forces to resolve their candidate for the presidency.  

The coordinating framework affirmed its "welcome to the participation of all national forces, especially the Sadrist movement, in the dialogues, the formation of the government and the administration of the state," noting "the framework's keenness to complete the building of the state with an independent national will, rejecting the attempts, pressures and external interference from any party."  

• Upvote 1

Al-Fath on the resignation of Al-Halbousi: Strange and came in a tight time

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Abdul-Hussein Al-Zalmi, attributed the reasons for Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi to resign, to the fact that two-thirds of the current parliament members did not vote for him in the parliamentary elections.  

Al-Zalmi said in an interview with his colleague Saadoun Mohsen Damad, followed by “Nass” (September 26, 2022), that “the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi is a surprising event, but I think it came because he found himself (by pressing to hold parliament sessions), in front of Parliament about Two-thirds of its members did not vote for him in the parliamentary elections.  

He added, "In terms of logic, reason and the professionalism of political work in Parliament, it is not possible for Al-Halbousi to remain in such a parliamentary atmosphere."  

He continued, "Al-Halbousi's resignation may seem strange because it came at a very tight time, and all the work being done is within the framework of holding a parliamentary session."  

Earlier, the representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Jia Timur, expected the fate of the resignation submitted by Muhammad al-Halbousi from the position of parliament speaker.  

Taymour said in a statement to the official channel, followed by "Nas" (September 26, 2022), "I think that Al-Halbousi's resignation two days before the session is a kind of intelligence and tactics. The resignation of the Sadrist movement's deputies.    

The deputy added, "The political blocs will not accept al-Halbousi's resignation and they will renew their confidence in him, as well as protect him from embarrassment in front of the Sadrist movement."    

On the other hand, Taymour stated, "It is said that Mohsen Al-Faili will be nominated by the framework as a candidate for the position of the first deputy speaker of the council."    

He explained, "The state administration coalition is just propositions and an exchange of ideas about the tasks and form of the next government, and it is not a political alliance, but rather a parliamentary alliance to administer the state in this transitional phase, and it is not a long-term political alliance whose survival is linked to the duration of the government."     

He pointed out that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party believes that in order to protect the rights of the people of the Kurdistan region, they must participate in the next government. He still believes that taking the opinion of the Sadrist movement is necessary and should not be excluded from the political process because it is still able to turn the tables on everyone."    

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi said, earlier, that the decision to submit the resignation was taken by me alone, and I did not discuss it with anyone.   

Al-Halbousi said in an interview with his colleague Ghazwan Jassem within the activities of the Al-Rafidain Forum for Dialogue sponsored by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), that "the parliament session was supposed to be held on the 20th of this month, and the Prime Minister suggested that it be postponed," noting that "Al-Kazemi requested Postponing the parliament session for fear of any emergency.      

He added, "I did not discuss my resignation decision with the leaders of the blocs, nor did I discuss the Sovereignty Alliance in my decision to resign from the parliament presidency."      

And he continued, "I will not impose my presence on my political partners in Parliament, and the request to resign does not obstruct the parliament session next Wednesday," noting that "the acceptance of my resignation or not depends on the conviction of the members of the House of Representatives, and the new representatives have the right to choose the new president of the Council."      

He explained, "My resignation from the presidency of the parliament has nothing to do with the Triple Alliance, as the Triple Alliance ended with the resignation of the Sadrist bloc, and one of the reasons for submitting my resignation is the principle of opening the way for the political views of others."      

Al-Halbousi stressed, “Demonstration is a constitutionally guaranteed right, and there is no problem with demonstrators entering the parliament building and disrupting it because the demonstrations are a right guaranteed by the constitution, and the House of Representatives has no authority to issue the arrest of anyone in connection with the storming of the parliament building, just as Parliament has no authority to hold anyone accountable when demonstrators besiege a building. Supreme Judicial Council".      

Al-Halbousi stated, "Early elections without agreement on basic points will have no value, and we must make a great effort for reconciliation between political forces and resolution of differences. We must also be aware that these positions and positions are a mandate and not an honor, and the ceilings must be reduced. to reach an understanding.      

He stressed the need to "resolve the agreement on the most numerous parliamentary bloc before going to early elections," explaining that "the current differences are not the result of the moment, but rather accumulations fueled by many joints."      

Al-Halbousi said, "There is no truth to the issue of my practice of dictatorship and the exploitation of my position in the parliament."      

He added, "The talk about splitting the Shiite ranks by the Sunnis is incorrect and misleading, and that the Sadrist movement used to call us frame lawyers," noting that "the Kurdish parties succeeded in overcoming nationalism over the sect, and that the name of the State Administration Alliance came to bear the politicians' responsibilities."      

me_ga.php?id=41727  

me_ga.php?id=41726  

me_ga.php?id=41725

• Upvote 1

The rule of law on the resignation of Al-Halbousi: A teacher’s game and approval of it will take us back a lot

Baghdad - people  

The State of Law coalition, which is part of the coordination framework, described, on Monday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi's resignation as "going towards the golden opportunity", while noting that its approval "will take us back a lot."  

Coalition representative Aqil Al-Fatlawi said in an interview with colleague Ahmed Mulla Talal, followed by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), that "the Iraqi parliament will be different next Wednesday compared to January 9 2022."  

He added, "We are in the process of filling in the blanks, and if we agree to the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, we will go back many squares," noting that "Al-Halbousi played it as an experienced player's game and a teacher's game."  

He pointed out that "the parliament session will be held, unless there are obstacles that will be postponed, and as a result, it must be held sooner or later."  

He concluded, "Al-Halbousi went towards a golden opportunity, and he wanted his resignation to be the Speaker of Parliament with the approval of all those present in the House of Representatives."  

Earlier, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Abdul-Hussein Al-Zalmi, attributed the reasons for Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi to resign, to the fact that two-thirds of the current parliament members did not vote for him in the parliamentary elections.  

Al-Zalmi said in an interview with his colleague Saadoun Mohsen Damad, followed by “Nass” (September 26, 2022), that “the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi is a surprising event, but I think it came because he found himself (by pressing to hold parliament sessions), in front of Parliament about Two-thirds of its members did not vote for him in the parliamentary elections.    

He added, "In terms of logic, reason and the professionalism of political work in Parliament, it is not possible for Al-Halbousi to remain in such a parliamentary atmosphere."    

He continued, "Al-Halbousi's resignation may seem strange because it came at a very tight time, and all the work being done is within the framework of holding a parliamentary session."    

Earlier, the representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Jia Timur, expected the fate of the resignation submitted by Muhammad al-Halbousi from the position of parliament speaker.   

me_ga.php?id=41727  

me_ga.php?id=41726  

me_ga.php?id=41725

• Upvote 1

The rule of law: Sovereignty is only looking to stay on the bench of the parliament presidency.. the scene is still complicated

Baghdad - people  

The State of Law coalition described, on Tuesday, the current political scene as "complicated", while noting that the parliament session could be held deliberatively and "feel the pulse", indicating that the Sovereignty Alliance is looking for "to stay on the bench of the parliament presidency."  

The leader of the State of Law Coalition, Muhammad Al-Agaili, indicated in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by "Nass" (September 27, 2022), that "the scene is still complex and not without complications, but there is a political calm at the level of (social media), which is a good calm. It can open windows for dialogue, because the Sadrist movement does not accept the step of dialogue to solve problems."  

He added that "the parliament session can be held, but in a deliberative and palpable way, and perhaps only did the Iraqi parliament dispersed to prepare for another session."  

He pointed out that "the Sovereignty Alliance is only looking to stay on the bench of the parliament presidency, and that could be the only requirement for sovereignty. As for the coordinating framework, there are multiple political forces in it, and there is a difference in positions according to the nature of those forces."  

And he indicated that "there are understandings that may not be public, and they have better results and outcomes than public meetings that are under pressure from the announcement."  

Earlier, coalition representative Aqil Al-Fatlawi said in an interview with colleague Ahmed Mulla Talal, followed by "Nass" (September 26, 2022), that "the Iraqi parliament will be different next Wednesday compared to January 9 2022."    

He added, "We are in the process of filling in the blanks, and if we agree to the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, we will go back many squares," noting that "Al-Halbousi played it as an experienced player's game and a teacher's game."    

He pointed out that "the parliament session will be held, unless there are obstacles that will be postponed, and as a result, it must be held sooner or later."    

He concluded, "Al-Halbousi went towards a golden opportunity, and he wanted his resignation to be the Speaker of Parliament with the approval of all those present in the House of Representatives."    

Earlier, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Abdul-Hussein Al-Zalmi, attributed the reasons for Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi to resign, to the fact that two-thirds of the current parliament members did not vote for him in the parliamentary elections.  

And the Parliament’s Rapporteur, Baida Khader Al-Salman, announced, earlier, her position on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi.  

And the representative of the Sovereignty Alliance, Yahya al-Muhammadi, announced, earlier, that he had not voted in the parliament session on Wednesday for the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.  

And a number of members of the House of Representatives announced, earlier, their position on voting on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi.  

me_ga.php?id=41727  

me_ga.php?id=41726  

The House of Representatives, earlier, set the date for the fourth session and its agenda, which includes voting on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post.  

me_ga.php?id=41725

• Upvote 1

A newspaper close to Hezbollah: Coordination's interest requires not accepting Al-Halbousi's resignation

Baghdad - people   

A report by the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar, which is close to Hezbollah, shed light on Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi's resignation from the parliament, noting that the coordinating framework forces need al-Halbousi to stay.   

The report, which was monitored by "Nass" (September 27, 2022), stated that "when the head of the Progress Party, Muhammad al-Halbousi, was elected, prior to its merger, and Azm bloc led by Khamis al-Khanjar, and together they formed the Sovereignty Alliance, which includes most of the Sunni representatives in the Iraqi parliament, as the head of this council, did not obtains any of the votes of the deputies of the coordination framework.   

He added, "At that time, the man came to office in agreement with the Sadrist bloc and the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, to form the three parties an alliance to save a homeland, on the basis of seeking to form a majority government based on more than 170 deputies in the 329-seat parliament, but today, after all The events that have occurred in Iraq since that time, the man finds himself as the speaker of a different parliament, in which the majority turned in favor of the coordination following the resignation of the 73 Sadrist MPs, as a result of a severe political crisis that prevented any progress towards the election of the president of the republic and the formation of the government.  

He pointed out that "the framework, since then, expressed a willingness to deal with al-Halbousi in the political process as a whole, even long before the latter, accompanied by the head of the "Democratic", Massoud Barzani, officially left the alliance with al-Sadr. What is the man seeking to achieve today from behind the resignation? Snap?  

Coordinator's interest   

The report said: "The Coordinator has an interest in Al-Halbousi's survival, given that his resignation would deepen the state of paralysis that afflicts the work of Parliament. to the Speaker of the Council, instead of Hakim al-Zamili, who resigned within the Sadrist bloc.”   

He added, "With regard to this position, the framework can assign a candidate to it, with a comfortable majority, if the resigned parliament speaker's bloc helps in his election, but the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, may consider this matter provocative, even if it is not as important as Muhammad's nomination. Al-Sudani’s Shiite movement for the premiership, which prompted Al-Sadr’s supporters to occupy Parliament and engage in a confrontation that led to the bloody night in the Green Zone at the end of last August.  

And the Iraqi political analyst, Alaa Mustafa, in a tweet on Twitter, believes that “Al-Halbousi, by announcing his resignation, resorts to a proactive tactic to reveal the intentions of the coordination framework towards him. Unlikely, he will win a moral tour that will enhance his presence in the upcoming elections.”  

From the legal angle, the report quotes the Iraqi legal expert, Amir Al-Daami, that "according to the internal law of the parliament and the Iraqi constitution, the speaker of the parliament submits his resignation to be presented to the parliament for a vote. If the resignation is obtained by a majority of half plus one, it becomes effective. If you do not obtain this number, it is rejected, and therefore this is considered a renewal of confidence in him.”  

• Upvote 1

The House of Representatives will hold its session next Wednesday, which includes voting on the resignation of Al-Halbousi

{Political: Al Furat News} Parliament will resume its sessions on Wednesday.

The session's agenda includes voting on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post.

It also includes voting for the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

042685d154c9fb522bd724d4aba95ab3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Rikani responds to a deputy's tweet regarding Al-Halbousi's resignation: Well done

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The response of the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Riken Bankin, to the tweet of Representative Hussein Arab regarding the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, which is scheduled to be voted on in next Wednesday's session.

Rikani said in a tweet on his Twitter page, mimicking Arabs: "Your Honor, well done, there is unanimity in rejecting the resignation."

Representative Hussein Arab had previously tweeted about the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, saying, "We will not vote for al-Halbousi's resignation."

71d9bee1559a7c4a057f6990a79c3716.jpg

f571e1865bfa986776983c23b1525910.jpg

• Upvote 1

Al-Halbousi: I will not impose my presence on politicians, and the request for resignation does not obstruct the session next Wednesday

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Parliament Speaker, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, announced today, Monday, that he will not impose his presence on politicians, while stressing that the resignation request does not obstruct the session next Wednesday.

Al-Halbousi said, within the activities of the Rafidain Forum in its fourth edition, under the title "The World Changes", that: "The parliament session was supposed to be held before the Arbaeen visit, then it was set on September 20, but it was postponed at the request of the Prime Minister."

He added, "Now with the new House of Representatives, the session will be held, and the alternate representatives have the right to express their opinion on their president and those who were absent from an election session, and Wednesday's session will give the deputy the right to choose and express his opinion about his president."

Al-Halbousi continued, "Everyone should be aware that these positions and positions are a mandate and not an honor. We must proceed from this rule," stressing that "Wednesday's session will not be disrupted." 

And he stated that "the normal, healthy relationship begins with a rational debate in accordance with the constitution and the law, and I did not negotiate my resignation decision with the leaders of the blocs."

Al-Halbousi continued, “The legislative authority is absent, and the exceptions afflict the prestige of the state, and it is assumed that our internal problems will be resolved before preferring the problems of the outside,” stressing “the need for a normal relationship between political forces after it was marred by many crises.”

He stressed "the importance of making efforts for reconciliation, and the ceilings must be reduced to reach an understanding," revealing "one of the reasons for my resignation from my position is the transition from the political majority to the consensual administration of the state."

• Upvote 1

Member of the Law: The “State Administration” coalition included more than 270 deputies

{Politics: Al Furat News} A member of the State of Law coalition, Wael Al-Rikabi, announced today, Monday, the inclusion of more than 270 deputies in the "State Administration" coalition.

Al-Rikabi told Al-Furat News that: "The [State Administration] coalition included all the parties calling for the formation of the government with a large majority, as the number of the coalition reached more than 270 deputies, and there are understandings that have passed between the leaders of the political parties, otherwise there was no step towards determining The date of the parliament session, and its schedule, without these understandings.”
Al-Rikabi added, "It is not important to officially announce a new alliance as long as it leads to preliminary results, and one of his endorsements is to hold the parliament session next Wednesday."
These speculations come a day after the announcement of the final agreement on the formation of the State Administration Alliance between the Coordinating Framework and the two Kurdish parties, the Alliance of Resolve, the Alliance of Sovereignty and Babylon, and the signing of the political agreement paper,” according to a member of the Political Bureau of the National Wisdom Movement, Fadi Al-Shammari.
Al-Shammari added in a tweet late last night, "Hoping to complete the consultations for naming the candidate for the presidency and setting a date for the resumption of the work of the Iraqi parliament for its constitutional duties."

• Upvote 1

• Time: 09/26/2022 18:58:59
  •  
  • Reading: 1,378 times
Independent Deputy: We will attend the session next Wednesday

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The independent representative of Diyala Governorate, Salah Dini, confirmed today, Monday, that he will attend the parliament session next Wednesday.

And my religion said {to Euphrates News} that: "We will attend the parliament session next Wednesday, to lift the injustice on the shoulders of the only citizen affected by the disruption of Parliament."
He explained, "In light of the complex circumstances that the country is witnessing, the delay of a year in the parliament's life has inflicted the greatest damage on the shoulders of the simple citizen with limited income, especially with the absence of movement of funds or other things."
"We have also noticed that the current government performance has gone out of its way, especially after the oversight institutions were disrupted and the parliament's work was disrupted," Dini added.
The House of Representatives decided to resume its sessions on Wednesday.
The session's agenda includes voting on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post.
It also includes voting for the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

• Upvote 1

What is the position of the framework on the resignation of Al-Halbousi?  A member of Fateh Yajib

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance answered the position of the coordination framework on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, which is to be resolved in next Wednesday's session.

Mahdi Al-Shiblawi told Al-Furat News that: "The coordinating framework stressed in many of his meetings and dialogues with all national forces to activate the role of state institutions, especially Parliament, as it is a legislative and oversight body.
He added, "In order to cross the country to safety, it was agreed to hold the parliament session next Wednesday, after a long period of political blockage.
Al-Shiblawy suggested that "there will be an important understanding for all political forces after agreeing on the work of Parliament through the legislation of all important laws, and we hope that the call and the real work to activate these projects."
as expected 

• Upvote 1

The framework welcomes the return of parliament sessions and its affirmation of the current’s participation in the government formation dialogues

{Political: Al Furat News} The coordination framework held its regular meeting today, Monday, in which it discussed the latest developments in the political situation in Iraq and the benefits of the next stage.

In a statement, Al-Furat News Agency received a copy of it, the coordinating framework welcomed "the House of Representatives' call to hold a session that restores life to the constitutional institutions in the country."

The coordinating framework renewed its "willingness to go to early elections after completing its introductions from a government with full powers, approving a federal budget, amending the election law and organizing the Independent High Electoral Commission."

He called "the Kurdish forces to resolve their candidate for the presidency."

The coordinating framework affirmed that it "welcomed the participation of all national forces, especially the Sadrist movement, in the dialogues, the formation of the government and the administration of the state."  

He also affirmed "his keenness to complete the building of the state with an independent national will, rejecting attempts, pressures and external interference from any party."

A member of the framework: Al-Halbousi's resignation to restore confidence and put down the post-election scene

{Politics: Al Furat News} A member of the Coordination Framework, Hussam Al-Rubaie, interpreted the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi as coming to "renew confidence" and to put an end to the post-election scene.

Al-Rubaie said; For the program “Al-Mastra” broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel tonight: “The political scene is based on riddles and we are heading towards a turning point represented in the formation of the government.
He added, "Therefore, there is a cut in the sustainability of the assignment, so Al-Halbousi, through the agreements, wanted to prove his adherence to the terms of the National Salvation Agreement, and to submit his resignation as a message of reassurance to the Sadrist movement and to reduce the political scene after the elections and to restore confidence." 
And Al-Rubaie said, "Iraq is at a crossroads and is part of a global scene. Therefore, the hypothesis of Wednesday will achieve the directions," asserting that "the initiative launched by Al-Halbousi in an agreement concluded with the Sadrist bloc to give a guarantee for dialogue with the current that has important joints in the executive work."
He explained, "The coordinating framework is a group of blocs that came together to end a crisis and worked to unify the political scene, and every agreement that intersects with the security side is rejected, and everyone agreed on the need to make important constitutional amendments."
In a statement, the coordination framework welcomed the parliament's call to hold a session that would restore life to the country's constitutional institutions.
He renewed the coordination framework, his willingness to go to early elections after completing the introductions of a government with full powers, approving a federal budget, amending the election law and organizing the Independent High Electoral Commission.

• Upvote 1

A political analyst expects Parliament to succeed in electing the President of the Republic and assigning a Prime Minister

{Politics: Al Furat News} The political analyst, Ghazi Faisal, suggested the parliament's success in electing the president of the republic and assigning a prime minister.

Faisal said; For the program “Al-Mastra” broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel tonight, that: “Al-Halbousi’s decision gave an opportunity for the majority that emerged after the resignation of the movement to exercise its legislative and executive role in accordance with the constitution and overcome obstacles.”
He added, "The new majority imposes a new political equation that governs the scene. The majority elects the Speaker of Parliament, the ministers, and the Republic, and in Iraq it is an aggregate and not the majority of a particular party or current."
Faisal pointed out, “The parliament’s agenda is supposed to be passing laws, in return, the issue of electing the president of the republic is essential, and it is a key to assigning the next prime minister,” suggesting “the election of the president of the republic and the assignment of the prime minister in Wednesday’s session,”
and between “today there can be no harmony between the speaker of parliament.” And the executive authority and political parties, and the resignation of Al-Halbousi is an opportunity and distance from major problems ahead.”
Faisal continued, "The political system suffers from a major stagnation in meeting the demands of the public, and the differences in political parties cause conflict of interests and turn into conflict, which disrupts opportunities for progress in the economic and social field."
He noted, "The position of Al-Yitar is still continuing with the popular opposition, and the possibility of next October 1 will take place gradual demonstrations, and the issue is still complicated, and we do not know to what extent these protests will go, and we are facing a problem that may expand."
In a statement, the coordination framework welcomed the parliament's call to hold a session that would restore life to the country's constitutional institutions.
He renewed the coordination framework, his willingness to go to early elections after completing the introductions of a government with full powers, approving a federal budget, amending the election law and organizing the Independent High Electoral Commission.

• Upvote 1

• Time: 09/27/2022 14:14:08
  •  
  • Reading: 442 times
Legal expert: There are no constitutional ruling periods in the next stage

{Local: Al Furat News} Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed, today, Tuesday, that there are no constitutional terms in the next stage, pointing out that the House of Representatives will be busy with the resignation of Al-Halbousi.

Al-Tamimi explained to {Euphrates News}, "In the next stage, there are no constitutional ruling periods. Rather, the current periods are organizational for electing the president and can be held at any time. On the other hand, it is not possible to add a paragraph to the announced agenda because the House of Representatives will be preoccupied with the resignation of Al-Halbousi and the election of the first deputy." to the Speaker of Parliament. 

The House of Representatives decided to resume its sessions tomorrow, Wednesday.

The coordinating framework renewed its readiness to go to early elections after completing its introductions from a government with full powers, approving a federal budget, amending the electoral law and organizing the Independent High Electoral Commission.

• Upvote 1

Source:

Unexpectedly, the political and popular circles were surprised by the items on the agenda of Wednesday's session, which included voting for Al-Halbousi's resignation request, at a time when observers confirmed that Al-Halbousi's step comes to renew confidence.

The political and popular circles were surprised by the agenda of the parliament session, which is supposed to take place next Wednesday, for what it included in a paragraph stipulating the vote on the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi. Or political calculations or an attempt to renew confidence?

In addition, parliamentarians commented on Al-Halbousi’s move, which they considered aimed at renewing confidence and voting for those who had not previously voted for him. On the other hand, observers confirmed that Al-Halbousi’s step, by resigning and renewing confidence, would relieve him of embarrassment in front of his former ally, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, who The political blocs vowed not to form a government after his bloc withdrew from Parliament.

While others considered it a smart move in Iraqi politics, Al-Halbousi submitted his resignation after the framework movement to form a coalition of state administration, and requested a vote in the twenty-eighth session of the current September to renew his mandate with the votes of the state administration instead of the three, to register a position with his former partner, to prevent any future vote to dismiss him As for the framework, it needs its votes before passing the next coordination government.
  • Upvote 1

Sources: Al-Halbousi did not coordinate the resignation with the framework rejecting the visit of Al-Hanana, except with a public invitation from Al-Sadr

September 27, 2022

Baghdad / Obelisk: Informed sources reported on Tuesday, September 27, 2022, that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi did not coordinate the decision to resign from his position with the forces of the Shiite framework, and that the understandings between the two parties regarding this are baseless, and that al-Halbousi took His decision is based on political interests related to him.

The sources familiar with the details of the political understandings said that Al-Halbousi seeks to embarrass the framework from behind the resignation, in order to prompt the framework to ask him to rescind his resignation, and beg him to remain in his position, especially since the Shiite forces in the framework did not vote at the time to elect Al-Halbousi as president. At the time, Al-Halbousi was elected by the Sadrist movement and the Kurdistan Democratic Party without the approval of the coordinating framework forces that boycotted his election session.

In the context of political developments, the sources revealed that the head of the Sovereignty Alliance, Khamis al-Khanjar, had made a call with the leader of the Sadrist movement, to persuade him to participate in the government, and to have a dialogue with the framework on that, as al-Sadr responded to the proposal, and asked al-Khanjar, to inform the framework to come to Al-Hanana for dialogue. However, the framework replied that going to Al-Sadr would only take place with a direct and public invitation, and not through an intermediary.

The House of Representatives announced its agenda for the next session, which included the resignation of Al-Halbousi and a request to vote on it.

• Upvote 1

2022-09-27 08:55

Shafaq News/ The "Extension" parliamentary bloc commented on Tuesday the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post, which is scheduled to be presented to Parliament for a vote tomorrow, Wednesday.

The representative of the movement, Kazem al-Fayyad, told Shafaq News Agency, "The resignation of al-Halbousi is not real, and the direction of the majority of deputies will be to reject this resignation, even by parliamentarians and independent forces."

He considered that "this resignation came at an inappropriate time in light of the current political crisis, just as everyone is seeking to form the new government."

And Al-Fayyadh indicated that "such a step increases chaos, and for this the parliamentary majority will reject the resignation, and even those who have indications and observations on the work and performance of Al-Halbousi see that the time is not appropriate to dismiss or resign the Speaker of Parliament from his position at the present time."

Yesterday, Monday, the agenda of a parliamentary session to be held tomorrow, Wednesday, was issued. It included in its first paragraphs the resignation of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his position, and in the second paragraph, voting on choosing the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

Al-Halbousi's sudden resignation sparked a lot of controversy and speculation, as some saw it as an attempt by him to secure his re-election to the presidency of the Council by refusing the parliamentary blocs to vote to accept the resignation, which was actually announced by most of the political blocs that confirmed since yesterday their refusal to vote on the resignation.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1