Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are the Fallen Angels Returning? Terrifying sounds revealed - The Confessionals

Markinsa

@Markinsa Are the fallen angels of Genesis returning? Short answer No; that is because they have already been confined to the vicinity of earth for meany decades now (Rev 12:7-9). 

Revelation Climax book goes into detail of that in Chapter 27; God’s Kingdom Is Born!

Here is chapter 23; The Second Woe —Armies of Cavalry

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101988023 

The link will take you to Chapter 23; if you would like to scroll through the chapters just above the upper right side of the page there are forward and backward arrows to scroll to the next or previous chapters.

There are Quick (NW) translations text; Be patient, and compare with your own copy of God’s Holy Scriptures.

: )

• Upvote 1

On 9/30/2022 at 1:51 AM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Sorry, but I just went outside and looked up. The fallen Angels are still there right were God put them, locked 🔒in chains ⛓in outer darkness.

It’s not what I’m saying... but how dose it harmonize with Bible teachings. 

Jehovah God is the Source of Revelation.  

The video is not helpful as the prophecy in symbolic messaging has occurred over the last 100+ yrs, physically the third of men not killed (“slaughtered” according to video)(Rev 9:18) and the earth not literally destroyed...and never will be! 

So what is the prophecy talking about? For true spiritual answers; read/study the material posted (above) from the book Revelation it’s grand climax at hand! Chapter 22,23 and 27. —

Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth. John 17:17 

The book of Revelation concludes the Holy Scriptures with one of the most outstanding concentrations of illustrations found in the entire Bible. As the writer John himself relates, it was presented to him “in signs.” 

Who is the ultimate Source of the Revelation, and what channel is used to transmit it? The opening verse tells us: “A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent forth his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John.” (Revelation 1:1) To put it simply, the actual Source of the Revelation is Jehovah God, who gave it to Jesus, and by means of an angel, Jesus communicated it to John. 

God has restricted the disobedient angels in “eternal bonds under dense darkness.” (Jude 6) They are also said to be delivered into “pits of dense darkness.” (2Pe 2:4) Scriptural evidence shows that they are not denied all freedom of movement, inasmuch as they have been able to get possession of humans and even had access to the heavens until they were cast out by Michael and his angels and hurled down to the earth. (Mr 1:32; Re 12:7-9) Since angels are not creatures of flesh and blood, this chain undoubtedly has reference to some binding force of which we have no knowledge. 

So it is in this condition of dense spiritual darkness that they must now confine their operations. (2Pe 2:4) Though evidently restrained from materializing, they still have great power and influence over the minds and lives of men, even having the ability to enter into and possess humans and animals, and the facts show that they also use inanimate things such as houses, fetishes, and charms. —Mt 12:43-45; Lu 8:27-33;

Isaiah 2: 2,3—In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 

For all it’s worth 💙💙💙💙❤️— I believe in You.. and our God... 10-4 

: )

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sunday, October 2

They will sanctify my name.—Isa. 29:23.

Despite being in a world full of people who slander and blaspheme Jehovah’s name, you have the opportunity to stand up and speak the truth—that Jehovah is holy, righteous, good, and loving. You can support his rule. You can promote it as the only way of ruling that is truly righteous and that will bring peace and happiness to all creation. (Ps. 37:9, 37; 146:5, 6, 10) When we teach Bible truths to others, we often emphasize God’s sovereignty, that Jehovah has the right to rule the universe, and this is perfectly true. However, while it is important to focus on God’s laws, our main goal is that of helping others come to love Jehovah, our Father, and to be loyal to him. We thus need to highlight Jehovah’s appealing qualities, emphasizing the kind of Person that the name Jehovah represents. (Isa. 63:7) As we teach in that way, we will help others to love Jehovah and to obey him because they want to be loyal to him. w20.06 6 ¶16; 7 ¶19

Examining the Scriptures Daily—2022

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2022 at 9:13 AM, ronscarpa said:

Guys - reserarch what bound angelic beings would be released after 70 generations...! :salute:

Thanks@ronscarpa

Enoch 

Was one of the “so great a cloud of witnesses” who were outstanding examples of faith in ancient times. “Enoch kept walking with the true God.” (Ge 5:18, 21-24; Heb 11:5;12:1) As a prophet of Jehovah, he foretold God’s coming with His holy myriads to execute judgment against the ungodly. (Jude 14, 15) Likely persecution was brought against him because of his prophesying. However, God did not permit the opposers to kill Enoch. Instead, Jehovah “took him,” that is, cut short his life at the age of 365, an age far below that of most of his contemporaries. Enoch was “transferred so as not to see death,” which may mean that God put him in a prophetic trance and then terminated Enoch’s life while he was in the trance so that he did not experience the pangs of death. (Ge 5:24; Heb 11:5, 13) However, he was not taken to heaven, in view of Jesus’ clear statement at John 3:13. It appears that, as in the case of Moses’ body, Jehovah disposed of Enoch’s body, for “he was nowhere to be found.” —De 34:5, 6; Jude 9.

Enoch is not the writer of the “Book of Enoch.” This is an uninspired, apocryphal book written many centuries later, probably sometime during the second and first centuries B.C.E.

Does the Bible Quote From the Book of Enoch?

The Book of Enoch is an apocryphal and pseudepigraphic text. It is falsely ascribed to Enoch. Produced probably sometime during the second and first centuries B.C.E., it is a collection of extravagant and unhistorical Jewish myths, evidently the product of exegetical elaborations on the brief Genesis reference to Enoch. This alone is sufficient for lovers of God’s inspired Word to dismiss it.

In the Bible, only the book of Jude contains Enoch’s prophetic words: “Look! Jehovah came with his holy myriads, to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.” (Jude 14, 15) Many scholars contend that Enoch’s prophecy against his ungodly contemporaries is quoted directly from the Book of Enoch. Is it possible that Jude used an unreliable apocryphal book as his source?

How Jude knew of Enoch’s prophecy is not revealed in the Scriptures. He may simply have quoted a common source, a reliable tradition handed down from remote antiquity. Paul evidently did something similar when he named Jannes and Jambres as the otherwise anonymous magicians of Pharaoh’s court who opposed Moses. If the writer of the Book of Enoch had access to an ancient source of this kind, why should we deny it to Jude?*—Exodus 7:11, 22; 2 Timothy 3:8.

How Jude received the information about Enoch’s message to the ungodly is a minor matter. Its reliability is attested to by the fact that Jude wrote under divine inspiration. (2 Timothy 3:16) God’s holy spirit guarded him from stating anything that was not true.

The lawlessness referred to in the prophecy includes contempt for the known laws of God, a placing of self instead of God at the center of one’s life. As a result of this attitude, divorce rates are skyrocketing, sex outside of marriage and homosexuality are widely accepted, and tens of millions of abortions are performed every year. Such lawlessness is associated with the influence of false prophets, those who set aside God’s Word in favor of their own teachings. Heeding their philosophies instead of holding to the Bible contributes toward a loveless world. (Matthew 24:11, 12)

Fitting end.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Fly said:

Thanks@ronscarpa

Enoch 

Thanks for the article Fly, but it's incredibly lacking, and from one perspective (I'm assuming you copied & pasted it from a source). Jude quotes Enoch & Peter directly alludes to his content. There are three historical books (not cannon) referred to in Scripture - Enoch, Jasher & Jubilees. They must have some validity if referred to in scripture. The early church and Jews were well aware of these books. The ancient Jews considered Enoch scripture, but after Jesus' resurrection they disavowed it because of the numerous references to messiah that Jesus fulfilled. Just like the Two Powers referred to in Daniel. They eliminated what went contrary to their pharasiacal "religion".

Interestingly, all three books are chronological. and can be used to fill in blanks where Scripture is silent. Almighty God always leaves Himself a witness. Please don't think I'm saying they are scripture/cannonical, but there is evidence that seems to clearly fill in some blanks in the scripture. For example, where did the giants in the promised land come from..? Why did God tell the Israelites to kill every one of those designated tribes including the animals...? Answers can be found in these books.

The above was just for information, and could have been elaborated on extensively. The Word of God is all we need to live holy and righteously in this world. But, let's be like the sons of Issacar, who knew & understood the times and the seasons. 

Blessings ... RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

I appreciate your reply and in put to the subject.

The truth is never lacking and from one perspective is one’s point of view.

Jasher-

Rosicrucianism further claims that Moses received his wisdom from Egypt and that Jesus in his infancy went to Egypt not only for protection but also to receive education and training.⁠17 But if this is so, why do neither the writings of Moses nor the Gospels contain anything about the mysteries of the Egyptian White Brotherhood? Much store is also put in the Book of Jasher⁠ 18 and the Great Pyramid of Egypt,⁠19 but neither Jesus nor his apostles made any reference to either. They stressed the need of going to God’s Word and showed that it was all we need to guide us on life’s pathway.

Rosicrucianism, by mixing worldly wisdom with Bible teachings, claims “to explain the mystery of life and Being from the scientific standpoint in harmony with religion.”⁠15 But according to God’s Word, divine wisdom and worldly wisdom cannot be mixed: “It is written: ‘I will make the wisdom of the wise men perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual men I will shove aside.’ Where is the [worldly] wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? For . . . the world through its wisdom did not get to know God.”—1 Cor. 1:19-21.

Jubilees-

An international group of 40 scholars is now preparing for publication, in English, a number of works never accepted as part of the Bible. Called the pseudepigrapha (meaning “false writings”), these include such books as “The Assumption of Moses,” “The Apocalypse of Ezra” and the “Book of Jubilees.” Some 47 works in all, these books reportedly were written between 200 B.C.E. and 200 C.E.

According to “Newsweek” magazine, the project’s director, Prof. James H. Charlesworth of Duke University, believes that when the ten-year undertaking is finished in 1980 “the public will have a dramatically new understanding of Christianity’s origins in Judaism.” The journal also states: “Among the more striking discoveries [in the pseudepigrapha] are a pronounced belief in astrology and a luxuriant angel worship which, in the view of some scholars, borders on polytheism.”

All of this may seem quite intriguing. But true Christianity was not a normal development of Jewish religious thought. And the fact that these uncanonical writings reveal “a pronounced belief in astrology and a luxuriant angel worship” clearly excludes them from “all Scripture [that] is inspired of God.” (2 Tim. 3:16) This is so because the Sacred Scriptures condemn astrology. (Isa. 47:12-15) Also, when the Christian apostle John spoke of falling down before the feet of an angel “to worship him,” he was told: “Be careful! Do not do that! . . . Worship God.” —Rev. 19:9, 10.

JW website

https://www.jw.org/en/

Respectfully

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Fly said:

I appreciate your reply and in put to the subject.

The truth is never lacking and from one perspective is one’s point of view.

Respectfully

Remember there will be those who will twist history, truth, and even the Word of God to validate their belief system - in fact Jesus Himself said this (not quite as I've stated it). There will be deceivers who will distort truth to their own ends and gain. We have seen this throughout history with various cults, religions, and despots.

To select a few examples above doesn't negate the veracity of certain ancient documents we cannot either prove, or disprove. There are certain things we can take at face value, or with faith. Is it possible..? Then be aware of possible ramifications of what is presented. It's been said that most myths have some basis in truth. --- Each of us believe what we believe based upon upbringing, influence, and hopefully personal research. Then there are many who just go with blind faith in what they've been told without searching out truth.  Unfortunately that's life and the way of the world. 

I personally seek to find out what God has said in Scripture, and follow it to the best of my ability. Almighty God says: " You will seek Me and find Me when you search for me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29:13 NASB.  In my mind, it's all about a personal relationship with Almighty God through the finished work of Jesus Christ. My relationship with God is worked out through my relationships with other fellow human beings. The vertical relationship is verified with the horizontal relationships - we see the Cross, and hopefully live it out. 

For me Paul put it beautifully: " I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." Galatians 2:20 NASB 

Blessings,

RON

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2