Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deposition: Dr Richard Fleming - Origin's of COVID and Efficacy of the mRNA Vaccines

23 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Thank You @Markinsa for posting this VERY informative and accurate interview.

What the interviewee described as an expert in the field is what I had feared all along regarding both COVID 19 and the associated Whackcination.

The increased infectiousness is a concern for me as well as the outcomes for non Whackcinated individuals. Time will tell.

The Whackcination has more certain dire outcomes.

Not an indictment against anyone while those associated with the COVID 19 virus and associate Whackcination MUST be brought to justice and punished capitally for their crimes against humanity.

• Upvote 3

FDA advisor drops BOMBSHELL vaccine data and they are FURIOUS

Redacted

An FDA advisor who voted against the Omicron booster is saying that not all people should get this booster. In fact, he is advising administering the booster based on individual needs, which is something that has not been done during the pandemic. Yet the mainstream media has taken down his video. We show you the video anyway as well as a nurse who lost her job for asking her supervisors to report adverse effects to the FDA.

Resistentia
4 days ago
I worked in a hospital and the harassment against us not vaccinated was cruel. I remember seeing nurses crying because of the harassment. we the healthcare workers knew that hospital were finishing/kil....ing people in order to have numbers to justify the narrative. after two years many of us quit our jobs. working in a hospital is like working in an abortion center.

eviebob08
4 days ago
My god; my heart goes out to this nurse. As a nurse, I am telling you, she was doing everything ethically. She is supposed to ask questions. What has happened to our Healthcare System? It’s totally corrupted by these big corporations buying up all of the Hospitals. Doctors are having to give up their private practices and sign contracts with them. They totally did this in my city! They have to follow the Hospitals protocols…it’s terrible. One size does not fit all!

Carl Berg
4 days ago
I once met a nurse who had been fired because she said no to the jab. She was living out of her truck. Her parents wouldn't take her in because of their fear of C19.
I bought her a meal, filled her truck and...could do no more. That has haunted me to this day. 
Damn.

Don Williamson
4 days ago
Not a "silent majority" but a censored majority.

Glicha Sasha
4 days ago
This is the reason I didn’t vaccinate my child. I faced hurdles and criticism (even from my own family), but I am very proud of my decision.

Beavis Jones
4 days ago
Anything that can not withstand open scrutiny is obviously an obfuscation of the truth

• Thanks 1