Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Confirms LOP.

Luigi1

Here's a rumor from around Dinarland...

Guru says CBI confirms a LOP.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

KAPERONI:

ARTICLE:  CBI held a forum…

They confirmed if they delete the zeros they require a law from Parliament to authorize.  This is a clear indication that deleting the zeros is a neutral event (LOP).  Traditional monetary policies do not require Parliament authorization.  They also announced the imminent launch of a 20,000 dinar note.  This could be used to reduce the money supply or is just filling the need in the market since the dinar has been devalued.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thanks Luigi. Was there a link attached to this article ? Would like to read it for a little more Information.

pp

Sorry, no link.

Remember, the Kaps is just another Guru in the crowd.

This is just one man's opinion.

We won't know a thing until the event happens.  IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

Here's another article related to the above...

This sounds more like a LOP.

I hope I'm wrong...Go RV.

KTFA  via MilitiaMan: 

ARTICLE:  The support that they are talking about a change in currency to less cash & to go digital is further along than many fully understand or notice yet.

They clearly are telling us there is an imminent launch of a new currency denomination(s). One(s) that is/are to match more closely to the neighboring countries.

There are six of then.  Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan & Kuwait.  None of which now or will have 20,000 notes.  See below links for support.

ARTICLE:  With that evidence provided & adding in that they use the wording of they will be issuing a new denomination with the value of 20,000 dinars.

Well if they delete the three zeros off the exchange rate we get a 20 Dinar note with the value of 20,000 dinars to be in line with denominations in the region. Iran slashed (LOP) 4 zeros in July 2022.  So tell me were or how a 20,000 note makes sense when they are going to delete three zeros & none of the regional countries have similar notes?  We all know that Iraq has 50,000 notes & 100,000 notes for large transactions that are not public oriented.  It makes absolutely no sense for them to do so.  But, to have a 20 note, that would be in line with the regional area countries.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Well if the pizza boy is right about the lop, We have all, wasted a lot of time and money! Plus taken a lot of Hopiem! I personally don't buy a lop, I could be wrong too! I think we will all know which way we are going by the end of March 2023! That's my red line in the sand! I Know, I will NOT be following the IQD into another dead year! Good Or Bad. I think 12 years addicted  to HOPIEM is enough. I'm headed for rehab after the 1st QT of 2023! Am I still going to be a Steward for The Good Lord Jesus? YES! It's just not going to be on the scale that I dreamed of! There is still a chance I believe for a great outcome for the IQD. Only time will tell! It's too bad I'm not in position to help on grand scale now with this bad catastrophe, that has hit Florida! I will be supporting the best charity out there, that really helps people. I'm an eyewitness to their work! Please if you want to help, give your money to the Samaritan's Purse! They are one of the 1st in and the last to leave! Not just my opinion, I used to ask other people that have been effected by the disaster! :praying: JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well if the pizza boy is right about the lop, We have all, wasted a lot of time and money! Plus taken a lot of Hopiem! I personally don't buy a lop, I could be wrong too! I think we will all know which way we are going by the end of March 2023! That's my red line in the sand! I Know, I will NOT be following the IQD into another dead year! Good Or Bad. I think 12 years addicted  to HOPIEM is enough. I'm headed for rehab after the 1st QT of 2023! Am I still going to be a Steward for The Good Lord Jesus? YES! It's just not going to be on the scale that I dreamed of! There is still a chance I believe for a great outcome for the IQD. Only time will tell! It's too bad I'm not in position to help on grand scale now with this bad catastrophe, that has hit Florida! I will be supporting the best charity out there, that really helps people. I'm an eyewitness to their work! Please if you want to help, give your money to the Samaritan's Purse! They are one of the 1st in and the last to leave! Not just my opinion, I used to ask other people that have been effected by the disaster! :praying: JMHO

I don't believe it a waste of time.

I believe we will get something out of this.

Even if it's only a smaller piece of the pie.

Don't give up.  It's not over until the fat lady sings.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

5 hours ago, Theseus said:

Okay people with a rational sense understands why a 20,000 dinar note is to be issued by Iraq. Let's take a look at this rationale.

1) Most countries have paper denominations in 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100. Since these are the most denominations of paper currency for most countries, it only follows suit that Iraq would do so as well.

2) Removing three zeros would make the specified dinar notes become:

250 dinars => 0.25 dinars (parallel to the twenty-five cent piece  in the US)

500 dinars => 0.50 dinars (parallel to the fifty cent piece in the US)

1000 dinars => 1 dinar (parallel to the one dollar bill in USD)

10,000 dinars => 10 dinars (parallel to the paper currency of the ten dollar bill in the USD)

20,000 dinars => 20 dinars (parallel to the 20 dollar bill)

50,000 dinars => 50 dinars (parallel to the 50 dollar bill)

25,000 dinars => has no comparison to US currency and most likely will be done away with in favor of currency parallel to the 100 dollar bill)

Now why would Iraq do this? Because the Iraqis' main form of currency, at this time, is the USD. This means when they do remove the zeros, RV or not, there will be no need to educate the Iraqis on the denominations in their currency. It would be like the Iraqis have always used the dinars going forward.

Lastly, there has been talk on this subject going back to before, years before, the pandemic. Some of us knew they would be implementing new denominations, most likely the 20,000 and 100,000 denominations so that the currency was more on par, denomination wise, to the USD after the RV since Iraqis use mainly the USD today.

This was foreseen as to happen and there is a lot more to this subject than just implementing the 20,000 dinar note. So sit back and enjoy life as we await the RV event to come Iraq's way. One other note, a 3.63 to 1 RV would be great but it is a pipe dream. There is no chance when the RV happens that it would come out at that amount as the IMF would not allow it in a tumultuous Iraq. In addition, the dinar even when it was artificially inflated was not worth that amount, 3.63 to 1, and really only worth about 1.65 per dinar, if that, at its highest point.

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

What is the name of the thread his explanation is in? Thanks in advance! 

@Artitech

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2022 at 5:52 AM, Luigi1 said:

OK.  Here's Luigi's two cents worth...

The RV-RI may possibly be a hybrid revaluation.

The IQD could LOP 1 to 1.

Then the 1 to 1 will revalue to $5 or $6 USD after LOP.

We still walk away with a 6X profit.

It's not the revaluation we were hoping for but we do walk with something.

Heard this shpeal over 10 years ago when a LOP was scaring people then.  LOP, then RV to $3, we make 3 times our initial investment. Blah blah blah.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

Heard this shpeal over 10 years ago when a LOP was scaring people then.  LOP, then RV to $3, we make 3 times our initial investment. Blah blah blah.

Currency trading just like the Stock Market are gambles.

Almost all currency revaluations are LOPs with few exceptions.

The few exceptions in recent memory were the Kuwait Dinar & German Mark.

My very first currency purchase of the Turkey Lira ended up a LOP.

The system is rigged by the powers that be just like the markets, gold & silver manipulations.

I knew it was a gamble the very day I got into it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Currency trading just like the Stock Market are gambles.

Almost all currency revaluations are LOPs with few exceptions.

The few exceptions in recent memory were the Kuwait Dinar & German Mark.

My very first currency purchase of the Turkey Lira ended up a LOP.

The system is rigged by the powers that be just like the markets, gold & silver manipulations.

I knew it was a gamble the very day I got into it.

Adam????

• Upvote 1