Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 POSTS today - The World Seers Series (Part 3) and The Great Advantage * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 9/28/2022 _ Prophetic Dreams

ronscarpa

September 28, 2022

Today’s post is a little different - we have 2 POSTS for you today: 

The World Seers Series (Part 3) and The Great Advantage.

As you know by now, we are on day 3 of review. We have received a strike from YouTube, meaning they are censoring us. They will not allow us to post any new content for 2 more days. Therefore, we are taking Monday-Thursday of this week to review older, strategic teachings which are needed before I share a new message on Friday, 9/30. I think you’ll enjoy these teachings.

The World Seers Series (Part 3)

On Monday (9/26/2022) we began discussing a dream given to my friend Greg Hood. This is a very enlightening and important dream, filled with insight and revelation. (Though we are looking at it in segments, I will once again post the entire dream at the end of today’s post. I know some of you would like to see the entire dream in one sitting.)

REVIEW

In the first part of the dream a baseball team, comprised of spiritual leaders in the church and representing the Kingdom of God, was playing in the World Seers Series. This was the last game of the series, the 8th inning, we were winning but the score was close, and we were very focused. Then, Holy Spirit initiated a change of strategy. We discussed all of this on Monday.

Yesterday (9/27/2022) we looked at the need for intercession first and foremost. If the church prays, we will win the battle for the soul of America. Prayer incapacitated the enemy! We also saw that Holy Spirit is saying the Ekklesia has grown spiritually and is ready for this season. And we saw a likely reference to the courts/judicial system in this section. They were made to reverse bad calls/rulings.

These summaries in no way do justice to this dream. If you have not done so, please take a look at Monday’s and Tuesday’s posts (parts 1 and 2).

THE DREAM (continued)

“Dutch then called from the dugout, ‘Johnson, you are up!’ [Again, not the person’s real name.]

“Johnson took a bat in her hand and stepped from the dugout. I (Greg) said to her, ‘They will position themselves at the wall because they know you can break the home run record with one swing of your bat. I feel you should bunt towards third.’

“Johnson replied, ‘That’s exactly what I was thinking. I have noticed that he does not have the rapidness in his eyes that he thinks he has.’ As she stood in the batter’s box, once again I could see the jersey number. Her number was 4851. The pitcher mocked her as she stood there waiting for the pitch. He threw a fastball high and just outside the corner of the plate missing the strike zone. Johnson stood still; she never even twitched.

“Seeing this, Gabriel looked at Smith and gave him the signal to steal third as soon as the pitcher started his next wind-up. The pitcher drew back his arm and as soon as he did, Smith left second base and it was almost as if he just appeared on third. This confused the pitcher as he saw Smith out of the corner of his eye stepping on third base. He released the ball and it came to the plate again, this time low and just outside the strike zone.

“Dutch stepped outside our dugout and motioned Johnson to come over to him. He leaned toward her and said, ‘Let the next two pitches go through. No swinging at what he is throwing. This will give us the strategy we need to win this.’ Some thought Dutch was thinking the pitcher was done and had no more strikes left in his arm, but this wasn’t the reason.

“Johnson stepped back to the batter’s box and did as Dutch had coached her to do. The next pitch came hard and fast. ‘STRIKE ONE’ the umpire shouted, and then laughed. The second pitch came as a change-up pitch, very slow. ‘STRIKE TWO!’

“Johnson stepped out of the batter’s box and took a deep breath looking back at Coach Dutch. He motioned her back to where he was standing and said, ‘The count is 2 and 2. We are in the right place to bunt it down the third baseline.’

“She approached the plate again and positioned herself. The pitcher released a curveball. Johnson bunted down the third baseline, which caught the third baseman off guard. No one had ever bunted on this pitch before. He moved very slowly and retrieved the ball, but held it in fear that Smith would advance to home plate. Jones easily moved to second and Johnson took first.

Now the bases were loaded.

“The coach and the catcher from the other team went out to the pitcher’s mound and began speaking with the pitcher. In the dream, we could tell there was much disagreement among them. It even seemed that the pitcher had authority over the coach of the other team.

MY THOUGHTS

Johnson, in real life, is a strong prophetic voice to the body of Christ. She also walks in other anointings but this is what she is most known for. Her jersey number in the dream, as with all the player’s numbers, is very significant. It’s the number of a Greek word meaning “to bring together;” or “to bear together (as in a load or weight).” Because of the concept of 2 or more working together, it is also the word for holding or gaining an advantage. Perhaps its most significant use is in John 16:7, where Jesus said, “But I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I am leaving; for if I do not leave, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.” (NASV)

Through this God is saying we must get Holy Spirit in the game. He will be our advantage! Listen to Him. Release His power. Follow His strategy. Notice the dream said of this person, filled with and empowered by Holy Spirit, “…you can break the home run record with one swing of your bat.” This indicates power, the power of Holy Spirit!

And yet! The strategy was not to try for a home run, but to bunt. I feel this is the Father saying it is our weakness that makes us strong, for His strength is perfected or made complete in our weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9-10). Though satan believes he has won the war for the soul of America - notice that he was mocking us - God has other plans. And if we humble ourselves at this time, acknowledging our weakness but moving in His strength, we’ll win.

After allowing the opposing pitcher to throw two pitches that were outside the strike zone, I instructed her to not swing at the next two pitches, regardless of whether they were in the strike zone or not. She did as I instructed and they were both called strikes. Now the count was 2 balls and 2 strikes. This was the strategy chosen by Holy Spirit in the dream in order to catch the opposing team by surprise. Typically, no batter bunts with two strikes against them. The reason is that, unlike swinging at a pitch, if a batter bunts at it with two strikes against them and fouls the ball, they are out. When swinging at pitches with two strikes against them, a batter can hit any number of foul balls and still not be out. In other words, in the dream God is telling us Holy Spirit has a plan to take satan by surprise. This surprise loaded the bases. God always outsmarts His enemies…always.

Dissension then began in satan‘s camp. The catcher, coach, and pitcher began arguing. This is telling us God is going to bring confusion and disagreement to those opposing Him. They will begin to fight amongst themselves. And in tomorrow’s post, we will see how God intends to win this war for America.

Pray with me:

Father, thank You for Your amazing gift, the Holy Spirit. He is our advantage. Help us get Him in the game, following Him carefully and precisely in this hour. We ask that His voice be amplified. May His directions be clear to us. And may we have ears to hear. Holy Spirit, we have sung it and now we say it to You, “You are welcome in our places of worship, prayer, and activities. You are in charge!”

We thank You, Father, for the plans You have in place. You already know how You are going to outwit the enemy. You will cause him to play into Your hands, and his plans for America and the earth will fail. Show us how to cooperate with this. We thank You for these things and ask them in Christ’s name. Amen.

Our decree:

We decree that the wisdom of God always supersedes the wisdom of satan and his kingdom.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

_____________________________ ************************ _____________________________

Today’s post is a little different - we have 2 POSTS for you today. The World Seers Series Part 3 and The Great Advantage.

As you know by now, we are on day 3 of review. We have received a strike from YouTube, meaning they are censoring us. They will not allow us to post any new content for 2 more days. Therefore, we are taking Monday-Thursday of this week to review older, strategic teachings which are needed before I share a new message on Friday, 9/30.

This particular teaching came right after SCOTUS’s rule on Roe V Wade was handed down. In the dream, the 2nd quarter was about the end of abortion.

I think you’ll enjoy these teachings.

The Great Advantage

I want to mention a dream today that I believe, in part, was about the Supreme Court overturning Roe. I addressed the dream, given to Greg Hood, with a fair amount of detail a few months back, so I will not revisit all of it. (I have included the entire dream at the end of the post.) In summary, the Ekklesia and kingdom of darkness were contending for America; this was pictured by a baseball game. The event was called the World Seers Series. Four batters on team Ekklesia faced the opposing pitcher. I and other prophetic voices felt that our four batters represented assignments and strategies in the four quarters of 2022.

Without restating the details and complete interpretation, we felt the first quarter represented a concerted prayer effort to remove the hold of a religious spirit over America. The spirit of religion seeks to promote form without power, erode intimacy with God, remove Holy Spirit’s influence, and more (see 2 Timothy 3:5; Revelation 2:4, 3:1). We were given very specific assignments through which to do this, culminating with a private prayer gathering in Washington D.C., on 2/22. Though the fruit of this will take time to manifest, we are beginning to see signs of such, and are confident our assignment was accomplished.

Again, without giving details, it seemed clear to us that the second quarter (April-June) was about abortion and the Supreme Court reversing Roe. Obviously, this occurred, with a week left in the quarter. Here is the portion of the dream that we feel applies to the upcoming third quarter of this year:

“Dutch then called from the dugout, ‘Hamon you are up!’

“Jane Hamon grabbed a bat and stepped from the dugout. Dutch said to her, ‘They will position themselves at the wall because they know you can break the home run record with one swing of your bat. I feel you should bunt towards third.’

“She replied, ‘That's exactly what I was thinking. I have noticed that the third baseman does not have the rapidness in his eyes that he thinks he has.’ As Jane stood in the batter’s box we could see the number on her jersey: 4851. The pitcher mocked her as she waited for the pitch. He threw a fastball, high and just outside the corner of the plate, missing the strike zone. Jane stood still; she never even twitched.

“Seeing this, the angel, Gabriel, our third base coach, looked at the runner on second base and gave him the signal to steal third as soon as the pitcher started his next wind-up. The pitcher drew back his arm and as soon as he did the runner left second base; he was so fast, it was almost as if he supernaturally appeared on third base. This confused the pitcher as he saw our runner out of the corner of his eye stepping on third base. He pitched the ball and it came to the plate. It was low and just outside the strike zone.

“At this point, Dutch stepped outside our dugout and motioned to Jane to come over to him. He leaned in to her and said, ‘Let the next two pitches go through. No swinging at what he is throwing. This will give us the strategy we need to win this.’ Some thought Dutch was thinking the pitcher was tired and wouldn’t be able to throw any more strikes, that he would walk her. But this wasn’t the case.

“Jane stepped back into the batter’s box and did as Dutch had coached her to do. The next pitch came hard and fast. ‘STRIKE ONE’ the umpire shouted, then laughed. The next pitch came as a change-up, very slowly. ‘STRIKE TWO!’

“Jane stepped out of the batter’s box and took a deep breath looking back at Dutch. He motioned Jane back to where he was standing and said, ‘The count is 2 and 2. We are at the right point to bunt down the third baseline.’

“Jane approached the plate again and positioned herself. The pitcher released a curve ball. She bunted it down the third baseline, which caught the third baseman off guard. (Batters don’t normally bunt with 2 strikes; if they bunt a foul ball, they’re out.) He moved very slowly and retrieved the ball, but he didn’t throw it to first base out of fear that our runner on third would advance to home plate. Consequently, our runner on first easily moved to second and Jane ran to first. Now the bases were loaded.” (End of this part of the dream.)

There is more to the dream, but I believe this portion is about the third quarter of the year. Our third batter, Jane Hamon, could have tried for a home run. She was obviously capable, and to have successfully done so would have broken the home run record. Her actions speak of humility. I believe Holy Spirit is saying this is a time for the Ekklesia to walk in humility. This is not a time to gloat over the victory we just achieved. It isn’t a time to mock and belittle those who disagree with us. If we do so, we will alienate those we want to reach. Also, pride will cause us to fail. Take the humble approach.

Jane was unmoved by the enemy’s mocking and the pitches he was throwing. “No swinging at what he is throwing,” she was told. “Jane stood still; she never even twitched.” This is a warning to not be distracted by what satan does during this season. We must listen to Holy Spirit’s strategies, not be moved by what the powers of darkness say or do.

The dream shows that God has a plan to surprise the enemy, the powers of darkness, in this season. They were expecting Jane to attempt a home run but she was instructed not to do so. She was to bunt, and do so at a time when they would never have expected it. God has surprises coming.

Jane is a prophet. I believe the dream shows us that God is going to give very important strategies to prophetic leaders in this season. We must listen closely to them. I also believe it is a caution to prophets, and we who are prophetic, to walk in the humility demonstrated by Jane. We must not sensationalize, try to hit “home runs” with our revelation, prophetic words, etc. We must listen carefully to Holy Spirit and only say what He gives us to say.

And lastly, the number Jane wore on her jersey is the number of the Greek word (in Strongs concordance) meaning, “to bring together, causing an advantage.” This is the word Jesus used in John 16:7 when He said it was to our “advantage” that He went back to Heaven. This was because He would send Holy Spirit to us. In his fleshly body, Jesus could only be in one place at a time. When Holy Spirit came, He would be IN us, not just with us, and could be in/with all of us, all the time.

I believe this is telling us Holy Spirit is “coming,” being “sent” to us - that He is about to be poured out in powerful and unexpected ways over the summer months. He, and He alone, is our advantage. Only His strategies, power and presence will give us victory. We must humble ourselves and ask for Him to move in exceptional ways - starting now. This “coming” was made possible by the Supreme Court’s ruling. Holy Spirit is now about to “load the bases,” positioning us to win the game. America shall be saved!

The shaking must and will continue. But we must not be alarmed or distracted by this. It is what we have asked for - the exposing and removing of evil in our land. Keep appealing to Heaven, church. It still works!

Pray with me:

Father, we thank You once again for Your deliverance from the evil decree of Roe. We believe that in Your mercy You are cleansing us from the national, corporate defilement it brought upon us. Wash us in the blood of Jesus. May it flow from Your mercy seat to the heart of our nation. We thank You also for delivering us from the effects of a religious spirit: having a form of godliness without power, a reputation that we’re alive when, in reality, spiritual death controls us. Forgive us for rejecting Holy Spirit.

We now turn ourselves to the next [third] quarter of this year. As we do, we humble ourselves before You. No victory we gain is from our own strength. You are the strength of our lives. You are the greater One.

Holy Spirit, we ask You to come to us in extraordinary ways. Come in power, revelation, salvation, and deliverance. You are our advantage; You make the difference. May the next three months mark a distinct shift in Your activity in and across this nation. Shake what must be shaken; strengthen that which remains.

Refresh the leadership of Your Ekklesia, especially those who lead us prophetically. We ask for them to be fine-tuned, more so than ever before. We ask that they be convicted by You to weigh their words very carefully, to listen until they are confident they are releasing only Your words. And we ask that all of us are reminded to be alert. Enable us to recognize the attacks and strategies of the enemy meant to distract us. We declare now that by Your grace and strength we will not be distracted in this season. We pray all of these things in Christ’s name, Father. Amen.

Our decree:

We declare that Holy Spirit is our great advantage - He will not fail!

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

The World Seers Series Dream

(Dreamed early the morning of January 2, 2022, by Dr. Greg Hood)

As the dream started I could see that we were in a baseball stadium. I knew we were playing on our home field which in the dream was known as Royal Stadium. I also knew that the stadium was located in Washington D.C.

All the seats in the stadium were filled with people. I knew the people in the seats were mostly Americans. A smaller portion of the people were from somewhere I had never heard of. The attendees were there to watch what we knew was the World Seers Series.

Dutch and I coached one of the teams playing in the World Seer’s Series. (Our team was the Election prayer team, and more.) It was the final game in the series and we were ahead. It was our turn to bat. Dutch was the Head Coach of the team. He wrote out a new batting order, and hung it in our dugout for the team to see. The atmosphere in the dugout changed somewhat, with some thinking that the old batting order was better than the order Dutch had rewritten.

We had a home-field advantage. It was the bottom of the 8th inning and we were winning. The scoreboard displayed the score of 20 for the opposing team and 22 for our team. I could see clearly on the scoreboard our team name - Kingdom Ekklesia. I could not make out the name of the opposing team; their name was very blurry.

The mood shifted in our dugout as our team made an effort to encourage one another. We knew we were in the last innings of this game and the game was tight. We didn’t take anything for granted now. We focused intensely. We were the underdog, it seemed, and there was great urgency to win this game for the nation.

Dutch shouted, “Smith, lead us off!”

Smith stepped from the dugout, but before making his way to home plate I said to him, “The ball needs to be hit straight down the first baseline with great force. Your assignment is to remove the hindrance that’s guarding first base.” As Smith walked toward home plate we could see he was wearing the number 5221 on his jersey. He stepped into the batter’s box and the pitcher threw him a curveball. He hit it so hard down the first baseline that the first baseman could not see it coming. It struck him on the side of his neck and incapacitated him. Anger became very evident in the opposing team because they now had no first baseman. The umpire at first base held Smith on first and would not allow him to advance.

Ken Malone was coaching first base and begin to speak to Smith. He instructed him to watch the third base coach for he would give the sign he needed to steal second. Coaching third base was the Archangel, Gabriel.

Dutch then said, “Jones, you are up. We need advancement. You know the pitch you are looking for!”

Jones said to Dutch, “I feel a confidence that I have never felt before. The pitcher will not be able to resist throwing me my pitch.”

Before Jones approached the batter’s box I said to him, “The guy in left field is expecting you to hit it high and long. Hit it high and short into left field. He won’t be able to adjust his position in time to catch you out.”

Jones smiled with a big grin and said, “This is what I was built for. I was born to give ‘left field’ problems.” We could see the numbers on his jersey as he walked to the batter’s box. He was wearing the number 2388. Just before the pitcher released the ball, Gabriel gave Smith the sign to steal. Smith shot from first and stole second.

The pitch landed just in front of home plate. The umpire called it a strike. Jones looked at Dutch for the correction. Dutch came out of the dugout very quickly and proceeded toward the umpire with fire in his eyes, and as he pointed his finger at the umpire he declared, “YOU WILL REVERSE THIS CALL AND GIVE IT BACK! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE THE STRIKE ZONE!” The umpire reversed the call immediately. I could tell in the dream that it weakened his authority on the field when Dutch addressed him this way.

Before stepping back into the batter’s box, Jones looked at the pitcher and said, “You don’t have the nerve to throw me my pitch. You don’t have the ability to cause me to miss it. Throw that ‘cutter’ and I will hit it.” You could see the anger and pride on the pitcher’s face. He drew back and threw Jones his pitch. He threw it hard and fast. Jones hit it high and shallow into left field. The left fielder called it which stopped any of his other teammates from advancing toward the ball. The left fielder ran forward for the ball and as he did this he was watching the spin Jones had put on the ball. This confused him and caused him to trip, which caused him to miss the ball. When he fell, he dislocated both of his knees and could not stand back up. Jones easily made it to first base. Smith stayed at second.

Dutch then called from the dugout, “Johnson, you are up!” (When I first shared this dream, I had not yet received permission to use Jane Hamon’s name, so I used the fictitious name of Johnson.)

Johnson took a bat in her hand and stepped from the dugout and I said to her, “They will position themselves at the wall because they know you can break the home run record with one swing of your bat. I feel you should bunt towards third.”

She replied, “That’s exactly what I was thinking. I have noticed that he does not have the rapidness in his eyes that he thinks he has.” As Johnson stood in the batter’s box we once again could see the number on the jersey. Her number was 4851. The pitcher mocked her as she stood there waiting for the pitch. He threw a fastball high and just outside the corner of the plate missing the strike zone. Johnson stood still. She never even twitched.

Seeing this, Gabriel looked at Smith and gave him the signal to steal third as soon as the pitcher started his next wind-up. The pitcher drew back his arm and as soon as he did, Smith left second base and it was almost as if he just appeared on third. This confused the pitcher as he caught Smith out of the corner of his eye stepping onto third base. He released the ball and it came to the plate again this time, low and just outside the strike zone.

Dutch stepped outside our dugout and motioned to Johnson to come over to him. He leaned into her ear and said, “Let the next two pitches go through. No swinging at what he is throwing. This will give us the strategy we need to win this.” Some thought that Dutch was thinking that the pitcher was done and he did not have any more strikes left in his arm.

Johnson stepped back to the batter’s box and did as Dutch had coached her to do. The next pitch came hard and fast. “STRIKE ONE” the umpire shouted and then laughed. The second pitch came as a change-up pitch and was very slow. “STRIKE TWO!”

Johnson stepped out of the batter’s box and took a deep breath looking back at Coach Dutch. Dutch motioned Johnson back to where he was standing and said, “The count is 2 and 2. We are in the right place to bunt it down the third baseline.”

She approached the plate again and positioned herself. The pitcher released a curveball. Johnson stepped into it and bunted down the third baseline. It caught the third baseman off guard. No one had ever bunted on this pitch before. He moved very slowly and retrieved the ball. He held it in fear that Smith would advance to home plate. Jones easily moved to second and Johnson took first.

Now the bases were loaded.

The coach and the catcher from the other team went out to the pitcher’s mound and began speaking with the pitcher. In the dream, we could tell there was much disagreement among them. It even seemed that the pitcher had authority over the coach of the other team.

As we were watching this, a phone rang in our dugout. Dutch answered it. We could see him looking up and behind home plate into one of the skyboxes as he talked on the phone. He was speaking to our team owner. The owner of the team said to Dutch, “You are to pinch-hit. We have a wicket here to not only win the game but to win big.” He went on to say, “Dutch, you know this pitcher. He has lost big games before. He is not what he has made himself out to be. Be patient and don’t be distracted by what he will throw at you. He wants to get your eyes off the pennant.”

Dutch hung up the phone and said, “Hood, hand me my bat. I’ve been instructed to pinch-hit.” I reached for Dutch’s bat and pulled it from a large wooden communion box that it was locked away in. As I removed it I could see clearly that the bat had inscribed on it Ephesians 1:17. I handed it to Dutch as he said to me, “What direction should I launch the ball?”

I said to Dutch, “Straight for the throat of the pitcher! Remove his voice!”

Dutch replied with a smile on his face, “You know, many will think this is a dirty and illegal move on our part. But what the heck, we won’t allow them to force us to play by their rules anymore. We play ball for the Royals.”

As Dutch walked to the batter’s box I said, “If you hit the mark it will change this game.”

The pitcher approached the batter’s box and as Dutch stepped into it, said to him, “I am here to take you and this weak team out once and for all. You have no hope of making it out of this batter’s box in your right mind. This is my season and you will not steal it from me!”

Dutch stepped up to him, just an inch of his face, and spoke with a firm and bold voice, “I am here to uncover you. Now go back to your perch and throw the ball if you dare!”

As he walked back to the pitcher’s mound we could see his name on the back of his jersey. (Remember thus far in the dream we did not know who he was or who this team was.) Written there was the name, “Zephon.”

He released his first pitch and it was not aimed anywhere close to home plate. It went over the stadium wall behind home plate and hit a bus that was parked in the parking lot. It put a large dent in the back left side of that bus. An alarm sounded with a very distinct sound. We knew this was our team’s bus. The umpire shouted, “STRIKE ONE!”

The coach came to the pitcher’s mound again and brought the pitcher, Zephon, another baseball glove. It was a left-hander’s glove and an old greasy-looking ball. The pitcher had been pitching right-handed the entire game up until now. He went into his wind-up and released the ball; it flew into the dugout. The umpire shouted, “STRIKE TWO!” The umpire spoke to the pitcher, “You only have one strike left.”

It was at this time in the dream that we noticed the umpire was wearing a white doctor’s-type coat that had the insignia of a Pharmacist on it. Dutch turned to the umpire and said to him, "You are no longer allowed to call this game; we remove you, and Michael will take your place!” (I don’t know who Michael was in the dream but am thinking the angel.) Dutch then turned to the pitcher and said, “Throw your ball. This is your last pitch but not my last ball! I will deliver the third strike to you and your house!”

Zephon threw the ball and Dutch hit it with a powerful swing. The ball went to its mark and struck the throat of the pitcher taking his voice and his strength. Zephon was removed from the game. We knew in the dream the game had changed and this pitcher would never pitch again.

End of Dream

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 1