Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight Opinions - (The Whole Day's) - CDT -9/25/2022

ronscarpa

Here's ALL of Sundays Opinions - Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Frank26  I'm excited about the conditions in Iraq right now.  They are the most peaceful conditions that I've seen in decades.  They are the most cooperative. The most "Kumbaya".  The most shoulder to shoulder.  I've never seen such leadership coming from Iraq's leaders...They were always stealing from themselves because no body was stopping Iraq from stealing.  Corruption spread within the Iraqi officials themselves...Turns out we do have leaders that care...the governor of the CBI, Kazemi the Prime Minister and Sadr...you're gonna find out dozens more that are going to be coming out of the woodwork very soon.

*** Samson  Article: "An economist explains how to control the currency sale auction" Quote: "the currency sale auction can be controlled through the government's move towards equalizing the value of the dinar with the dollar or making it close to the dinar..."

*** Breitling  So where people are getting these negative vibes about Iraq - 1. You're wrong. 2. You're probably attaching it to, "I should be driving a Ferari right now."  Don't do that because you're clouding your judgement with your feelings...Your timing and what you want has nothing to do with Iraq...If you're dragged down because of...the timing that's one thing but if it's some type of signal to you that the dinar is not going to revalue, you're wrong...I'm still excited about it.  It is a very very good thing coming down the road...

*** Pimpy  Article: "Iran: Iraq will turn into the larger economic market in the region during the next decade" Iraq is the gateway into the Middle East...you can go right into Iraq and it's central to all the other nations that you want to do business with. That makes it the heart of the region...Iraq is going to flourish if they can just get their crap together.

*** Sandy Ingram  Article: "Iraqi Prime Minister meets with European leadersAnytime we hear the words investments in Iraq, this is our cue to tune in as IQD investors...

*** Frank26  The next few steps we are looking for is for this government to start taking formation.  The next things we will be looking for is in the next two weeks the satellite banks to open up around the world representing the Central Bank of Iraq.  And the last thing we'll be looking for is any complications, any barriers...reasons for not having the reforms - from Iran.  You can see they have reached the point of desperation. 

*** Samson   Article: "Al-Kazemi arrives in Baghdad from New York" Quote: "On September 19, Al-Kazemi went to New York City, and during this visit he held meetings with a number of world leaders, and participated in the meetings of the United Nations General Assembly in place of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih."

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26  I'm excited about the conditions in Iraq right now.  They are the most peaceful conditions that I've seen in decades.  They are the most cooperative. The most "Kumbaya".  The most shoulder to shoulder.  I've never seen such leadership coming from Iraq's leaders...They were always stealing from themselves because no body was stopping Iraq from stealing.  Corruption spread within the Iraqi officials themselves...Turns out we do have leaders that care...the governor of the CBI, Kazemi the Prime Minister and Sadr...you're gonna find out dozens more that are going to be coming out of the woodwork very soon.

:tiphat:

There's nothing to get excited about.

Again, there can be no CBI currency change right now.

There is no peace, no security, no foreign investors & above all, no government.

Iraq is moving backwards.

Can't blame CBI for holding off.  IMHO.

• Upvote 1

This guy Frank 26 is full of shite. The most peaceful he has seen in decades. As usual he does not know what he is talking about he must have had his head buried in the sand for ar least 10 year and he calls  himself a guru. What an a## hole and people are listening to him.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2