Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: Kazemi Confirms IQD-USD Exchange Rate.

Luigi1

URGENT:  Rumors from around Dinarland...

Article suggests the RV-RI may have already happened.

CBI may be hiding the rate until a formal announcement is made.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724  via BLC:

Al-Kazemi: Changing The Dollar Exchange Rate Against The Dinar Is The Most Successful Decision.

ARTICLE:  Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi   Money  & business:   Economy News – Baghdad.

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that changing the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar is the most successful decision taken by his government.

Al-Kazemi said, in an interview with Al-Monitor, which was followed by “Al-Iqtisad News,” “We reached a point where we were unable to pay the salaries of employees and retirees, but thanks to the white paper, the Iraqi economy will witness reforms.”

He added that my government agreed to implement projects such as the port of Al-Faw, the construction of solar power plants, the investment of gas associated with oil production & the construction of 1,000 schools.

He explained that the Central Bank’s reserves rose from 49 billion dollars to 86 billion USD & changing the Dollar exchange rate was one of the most successful decisions we took.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

He explained that the Central Bank’s reserves rose from 49 billion dollars to 86 billion USD & changing the Dollar exchange rate was one of the most successful decisions we took.

I believe he was speaking on their devaluing the IQD when they needed to do so. I do not believe he's speaking of an impending event. There is NO evidence in any way to validate a pending rate change. However, I would love for that to be the case..!~ RON 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, ronscarpa said:

I believe he was speaking on their devaluing the IQD when they needed to do so. I do not believe he's speaking of an impending event. There is NO evidence in any way to validate a pending rate change. However, I would love for that to be the case..!~ RON 

You and me both! Thanks .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

here's another article related to the above...al Kazemi is on top of it...

We Have An Opportunity To Build Iraq.. Al-Kazemi: I Will Call For A Third Round Of National Dialogue To Solve Our Problems.

ARTICLE:  Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced that he will call for a third round of national dialogue.

Al-Kazemi said in a press statement on the sidelines of his participation in the meeting of the United Nations General Assembly, in which he will deliver Iraq’s speech this evening: “In our speech at the UNGA, I will explain the political, economic, cultural & climatic reality & the many challenges,” noting that “all leaders of the world state are unanimous on the importance of Iraq’s role consolidating stability in the region.”

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that changing the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar is the most successful decision taken by his government.

Al-Kazemi said, in an interview with Al-Monitor, which was followed by “Al-Iqtisad News,” “We reached a point where we were unable to pay the salaries of employees and retirees, but thanks to the white paper, the Iraqi economy will witness reforms.”

If you place this rate change in the context of the reset then a rate change is imminent

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, screwball said:

Could possibly be I think October is going to be really exciting 

Oct is always a bad month for Wall Street.  Corporations close the books & start a new year.

Some are expecting a market crash as the economy worsens.

Hyperinflation will take off again thus worsening the purchasing power of consumers.

• Thanks 2