Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran denies canceling Muqtada al-Sadr's residency in its lands: a desperate attempt to spoil relations

yota691

2022-09-23 16:35

Shafaq News/ On Friday, the Iranian embassy in Iraq denied what was circulated about canceling the residency of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr and his family in Iranian territory.

The embassy said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, "The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Iraq denies the letter attributed to Iranian Foreign Minister Amir Abdollahian regarding the revocation of the residency of Muqtada al-Sadr and his family in the territory of the Islamic Republic of Iran."

The statement added; "It also condemns, in the strongest terms, such desperate attempts to spoil the relations between the two friendly brotherly countries and peoples."

Perhaps I'm late in realizing this, I had no idea Sadr + family had residency in Iran. There's an entire litany of thoughts whirling about in my brain 🧠 pan on this issue.

So how does a cleric supposedly so vehemently opposed to Iran come by this residency ?

I'm not a very trusting soul by nature, this rings alarm bells & raises red flags.

I get the internal struggle & all that it entails, however, there must be some deep connections & shenanigans nobody is aware of between ALL the key players in Iraq & Iran. 

Did I say I was a suspicious person too.

• Upvote 1