Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: The United States is going to hell

Former US President Donald Trump saw the United States as "going to hell", while noting that Joe Biden showed weakness on the world stage.

"Our country is going to hell, our nation is in decline," Trump said in an interview with "Fox News."

He added, "Incumbent President Joe Biden has shown weakness on the world stage. Therefore, Trump believes that the United States now more than ever needs a strong president to deal with "savvy and smart" world leaders such as Chinese President Xi Jinping."

He continued, "I want to see a great person, whether Republican or Democrat. I would prefer to see him achieve incredible success, even if it means a more difficult campaign and maybe even defeat."
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I'll figure it out....appreciate that you reached out!

@ the rumble page, not full screen. You will see under the video to the right embed, click that then you will see Java/iframe click iframe then copy the first iframe. then bring over to DV write what you want then hit source add the copy which is paste, then hit source again..it should show

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Dirty tricks to defeat Trump supported candidates aren't new.

This has been going on for a long time supported by the Rhinos in the GOP.

The Tea Party was a threat some years back and both party's worked in unison to defeat the movement.

Different year, same methods....same intent....keep the old establishment in power and in control...    CL

Marcy Kaptur, GOP RINOs, Pushed Fake News in 2010 to Destroy a Tea Party Candidate. Now They're Doing it Again - National File
https://nationalfile.com/marcy-kaptur-gop-rinos-pushed-fake-news-in-2010-to-destroy-a-tea-party-candidate-now-theyre-doing-it-again/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Dirty tricks to defeat Trump supported candidates aren't new.

This has been going on for a long time supported by the Rhinos in the GOP.

The Tea Party was a threat some years back and both party's worked in unison to defeat the movement.

Different year, same methods....same intent....keep the old establishment in power and in control...    CL

Marcy Kaptur, GOP RINOs, Pushed Fake News in 2010 to Destroy a Tea Party Candidate. Now They're Doing it Again - National File
https://nationalfile.com/marcy-kaptur-gop-rinos-pushed-fake-news-in-2010-to-destroy-a-tea-party-candidate-now-theyre-doing-it-again/

One of those red markers from Shabs.....so sorry he can't handle the truth reported on the stench of DC politics.....both sides!

CL 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

On 9/28/2022 at 2:17 PM, Pitcher said:

I evened that out for you CL, just like I will do with my one vote come election time.  

Yep... 2024..

This time around we are like minded.  

It would be refreshing to have a win/win in any of these elections rather than to have to pick the lesser of 2 evils...    CL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2022 at 1:13 PM, coorslite21 said:

One of those red markers from Shabs.....so sorry he can't handle the truth reported on the stench of DC politics.....both sides!

CL 

I so look forward to people having the "oh, my God, it's God" moment (coming soon to a theater near you).  Truthfully, we will be otherwise occupied with gathering the plunder.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

GOD is good and his mercy indures forever, we dont have to worry, just trust in him!  he is my reedeemer! no one can rule above him, they will lose, i pray people see his might and see he loves them! im just a man but what he has created until he takes me away with him! oh praise GOD!

• Thanks 1

GOD IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE !  YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU WONT, HE LOVES TRUTH! NO LIES! I HOPE AND PRAY HE OPENS UP YOUR EYES! IN JESUS NAME!! BE BLESSED!  I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY AS A YOUNG MAN! YOU WOULDNOT BELEIVE IM STILL ALIVE!  GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! DONT TRUST ME, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU NEED HIM!!

• Thanks 1