Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When Iraq’s finance minister stepped down last month, he didn’t go quietly. The Most Stinging Resignation Letter Ever Written

Dear fellow dinar holders,

This is a link to the recent resignation letter of Ali Allawi, the former Finance Minister. His comments are self explanatory and confirm the opinion of my Dinar broker in Australia who just this week told me that his family connections in Iraq believe the country is in a ruinous state and not likely to get better soon. After reading the article, what are your thoughts?

Ali Allawi's Stinging Resignation Letter - The Atlantic

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, blackrobes said:

Dear fellow dinar holders,

This is a link to the recent resignation letter of Ali Allawi, the former Finance Minister. His comments are self explanatory and confirm the opinion of my Dinar broker in Australia who just this week told me that his family connections in Iraq believe the country is in a ruinous state and not likely to get better soon. After reading the article, what are your thoughts?

Ali Allawi's Stinging Resignation Letter - The Atlantic

Thanks for sharing. Sounds spot on.

Iraq's fortunes have been pilfered ruthlessly for years. I hope Allawi skewered chief pilfer Malaki in his speech. Crooks of his ilk have destroyed Iraqi's prospects for a better life.

The dinarian dream of even a modest payday after years of holding their pretty paper, appears to be done like dinner.

The sad and sober reality: looking at the direction the world is headed this winter, it might be better to save your dinar for kindling...

• Thanks 1

Maybe Germany will finally come to their senses. Winter is coming. They need oil and gas. Or they will freeze. And their economy will collapse. Lots of oil and gas in Iraq. Help the Iraqis. They need help. Lots of help. They were begging for it in New York. Help Iraq, Germany, then everyone wins. Then Germany benefits. Germany doesn't need to rely on Russia, for energy. Iraq is waiting to become Europe's Oil and Gas Station. My brother in law is a professional working in the middle east, in oil rich countries. He lived it. Ken said, "The local populations are fairly useless, have limited technical ability." Yeah, Iraq are a bunch of tools. Germans too, in other ways. Dummkopfs'. Germans didn't listen to Trump's warning. Link below. Germany is full of technical people who can help Iraq, if the German political leaders will get off their fat Prussian keisters. My fellow Albertan Jordan Peterson explains:

• Upvote 1