Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions - 8:25 AM MDT - 9/22/2022


ronscarpa
 Share

Recommended Posts

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

 

 

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "THE CENTRAL BANK ANNOUNCES INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION WITH IRAQI BANKSQuote: "...the Central Bank of Iraq announced a work plan to link and open accounts between Iraqi banks and some international banks." :twothumbs: Great News..!! :easyrider:

 

 

:tiphat:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Added @ 8:55 AM MDT:

 

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Watch for demonstrations to come back hard. Iraq is getting on the verge of Civil War. Many of us on the street feel there's no other way out without help and we're getting help from the U.N. but that's a bunch of "%#$@" and many other international countries are also willing to step in and help but what good is that to do it now...

 

:tiphat:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Watch for demonstrations to come back hard. Iraq is getting on the verge of Civil War. Many of us on the street feel there's no other way out without help and we're getting help from the U.N. but that's a bunch of "%#$@" and many other international countries are also willing to step in and help but what good is that to do it now...:tiphat:

 

The clock is ticking down & time is running out.

GOI better get it's act together before all out civil war breaks out.

Iraq has until the 4th of Oct to get a government up & running or the UN-US will do it for them.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Greeeat!…the US can’t run their own government. Just waiting on the anarchy 

of both nations honestly. 

 

There's a lot OBiden can teach the Iraqis. 

For  openers, OBiden is a master pants shitter. 

Iraqis to wear those baggy 30 day shitters.

They can take a dump on the run & keep on trotting. 

OBiden can teach them how to be more proficient at it.  Go Creepy.

  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

 

There's a lot OBiden can teach the Iraqis. 

For  openers, OBiden is a master pants shitter. 

Iraqis to wear those baggy 30 day shitters.

They can take a dump on the run & keep on trotting. 

OBiden can teach them how to be more proficient at it.  Go Creepy.

The creepy bastard was at the UN meeting! We know that for a fact! Hopefully O’biden’s Chief Thug Brother James was there to collect more money from the Iraqi syndicate that was with there! Maybe after the O’biden’s get their cut, just maybe we could see an RV/RI first of the year 2023!!! JMHO 🤠

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

The creepy bastard was at the UN meeting! We know that for a fact! Hopefully O’biden’s Chief Thug Brother James was there to collect more money from the Iraqi syndicate that was with there! Maybe after the O’biden’s get their cut, just maybe we could see an RV/RI first of the year 2023!!! JMHO 🤠

 

Let's hope O'Biden thinks that if he can get Iraq to revalue, he'll look good and pay off some of the debt he's added- like Clinton.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

 

Let's hope O'Biden thinks that if he can get Iraq to revalue, he'll look good and pay off some of the debt he's added- like Clinton.

I agree. I really don’t care who takes the credit. I would really just like this ride to be over. 

  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

 

Let's hope O'Biden thinks that if he can get Iraq to revalue, he'll look good and pay off some of the debt he's added- like Clinton.

 

Plus, I forgot to mention, the taxes he'll collect from all us hard working Americans who hold the IQD...! :salute:

  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.