Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Public Service Annoucement for this coming Weekend 09/23/2002 - 09/25/2022

There have been rumors of an impending financial collapse of the US Economy this coming weekend. 

US Banks may be closed for a month or more (See China Banking Closures).  You may want to have some cash on hand to get you through this period to pay for food, gas, etc....

If nothing happens over the weekend, you can just go back to your bank and redeposit your money.  Don't get caught with your pockets empty.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

7 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

There have been rumors of an impending financial collapse of the US Economy this coming weekend. 

US Banks may be closed for a month or more (See China Banking Closures).  You may want to have some cash on hand to get you through this period to pay for food, gas, etc....

If nothing happens over the weekend, you can just go back to your bank and redeposit your money.  Don't get caught with your pockets empty.

Good word.  We have been being warned of an 'event' for awhile.  I don't believe it will go on for very long, but my family is prepared.  If you know God, do not fear.  Our best days are on the other side of this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Great advice!    CL 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

I keep reading and hearing Sept 24th to the 26th.  It's supposed to last a minimum of 10 days.  There will be an event that some have called, "a crime against humanity".   I'm not sure any of it's true.  So much of what we read these days is fake and written in invoke fear.  We are prepared because we live in a Hurricane Zone.  I'm calm and have a strong Faith in the fact that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.   You are 100% right on as usual Shedagal.  Thank you.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

We’ll need to watch this very carefully. If Russia and the Brics consortium get control of the Gold Exchanges that would send shock waves through our Banks that are running a Ponzi scheme with paper Gold Derivatives.  They are so out of balance I could see a possibility of the US Government declaring a National Emergency and ordering the confiscation of all public Gold.  If you own any paper gold you might consider dumping it before you are told you own worthless paper.  I’m not a Financial Advisor so please consult yours.  I’m good, I gave all my gold away to the Immigrates and homeless shelters.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Hard to say what could trigger a collapse....today Putin said nukes were on the table.....he had drawn the red line and NATO aid was crossing that line..

He isn't  one to bluff...

But what about a high altitude nuke causing an EMP over Ukraine causing massive power outages....no mass murder...no huge radiation harm to neighbors...

How does the World respond to that? My bet....no tactical response.

But.....world financial markets would be chaotic....perhaps to the point of panic...

Just my thoughts...   CL 

Btw....my gold....dropped it down a 10,000 foot mine shaft....safe and who ever would look fo it there?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Remember what I said @Markinsa about the end of the physical year? That's September 30th. 

Allow me to copy and paste this without saying where it came from. It's EXTREMELY relevant to this conversation. 

🤨🤨Oh, and expect most likely to loose the internet when this happens 

After 3 years of heavy studying I think I've figured out how the powers that be intend to pay off the debt and screw over the people. Screwing us is a prerequisite for the Banksters. 

3 years ago the National Debt clock said that the Silver to Dollar ratio was around $4,300 to one. Now it says that ratio is just $1225 to one. 

Gold was around $30,000 to one and now it's just $9,000 to one. This ratio is based on the quantity of paper currency to precious metals under a Gold standard. 

So explain to me how the ratio for Silver and Gold went so far down at the same time the Fed printed more currency than anytime in history. 

It's been reported that everyone in country already has a Federal Reserve checking account, just not issued yet. Waiting for the presentation of the CBDC. 

I Suspect that most likely at the end of a physical year in America (( September 30th)) the economy will suffer a massive collapse of the Stock markets and dollar. 

To be followed immediately by the announcement of the CBDC and Federal Reserve Checking accounts. 

And SUDDENLY Silver and Gold will be revalued according to the National Debt clock. 

The amount of people actually invested in precious metals is less than .05 percent.  Those lucky enough to have pre bought them will make out tremendously. 

But those who left all their wealth in banks and dollar based assets will become broke overnight. 

Meanwhile, the U.S. Treasury will use the revalued CBDCs backed up by Silver and Gold to quickly pay off the National Debt.  

Most of the Sheeple will happily take the new metals backed CBDCs because it will come with Universal Basic Income. Thinking that the government is going to save them without working people will love it. 

However,  it won't be long before they realize that CBDCs are a programmable currency. In other words, it can only be spent as directed by the government and it will have an expiration date. 

If you don't use it, you loose it. So no more savings.  

A sad and truly tragic scenario but you may find it clearly explained on the World Economic Forum website

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

Prophetic Word: EBS Warning for the USA  
September 22,2022,4:56 am 
Respectfully Submitted 
Barry Wunsch 

Holy Spirit woke me up and immediately began to speak to me. 
With fear and trembling, this is what He said, nothing more nothing less: 

Barry, the next few days are going to be critical. 

The world as you know it is about to change forever. 
There is going to be an event.

Obey the EBS (Emergency Broadcasting System) when it comes. 

Barry, tell my people to stay inside as instructed. 

It will be clear when it is safe to come out. 

Things are going to run very hot for a few days. 

I have had to hide my people away before; this is not the first time. 

Watch the northeast. USA  

Those who have been asleep are soon to be wide awake. 

The enemy has ramped up his game but has nothing on me. 

Barry, tell my people not to fear but to celebrate as it unfolds. 

You will see my hand at work as I pull the carpet out from under them. 

The great awakening is upon you. 

This is not to bring fear to my people, but rather show them the path i have for them. 

These are days of Biblical importance. 

Do not take your eyes off of me lest you come into fear and unbelief. 

Have I not told you, have I not given you warning? 

What is about to happen will change the nations forever. 

The powers of darkness have nothing to lose, and time is not on their side. 

For as this year comes to an end and a new one begins you shall enter into a new Era. 

These shall be the worst of days, and these shall be the best of days. 

You are about to know me as never before. 

I am calling on my remnant to stand up like never before. 

Draw near to me and I will draw near to you. 

All creation is calling out for the manifest sons and daughters to arise, so it is on this day and in this hour that I call you forth! 

Arise! 
Arise! 
Arise! 

Take your place and take your stand! 

This is the hour; this is the time! 

Be empowered and released by the fullness of my spirit! 

There is nothing that we cannot do together! 

So let your faith arise and you enemies be scattered! 
Holy is the word of the Lord 

HOLD THE  LINE! 
God Bless and Protect you and your families!  
God Bless and Protect Israel!  
God Bless the United States of America the Beautiful!  
God Bless Canada the True North Strong and Free! 

Most sincerely Barry Wunsch 
PO Box 25069 Deer Park 
Red Deer, Alberta 
T4R 2M2  
Thepropheticcanadianhammer@protonmail.com 

Truth Social /   
https://truthsocial.com/@TheCanadianHammer

Facebook Page  /  
The Canadian Hammer  

Telegram Channel (to Join) /   
https://t.me/+zikZx2xEiQFlZTlh

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

I have a very diverse group of Family, Friends and Acquaintances.... many send me stuff....here is one persons thoughts.....  CL

" There will be a liquidity and credit crisis as banks and online payment systems are about to suffer a huge outage in Europe and the United States. There are already talks of a liquidity and credit crisis happening in inner circles. This is big.

Saturday- Banks and online payment systems will suffer an outage in Europe and the United States spreading worldwide. Talks of a Liquidity and credit crisis happening will spread rapidly.

Sunday- Customers will try to get money from banks but will be turned away. Talks of bank runs on twitter and facebook will be promptly banned. Late-Sunday night Euro-zone banks will suffer a liquidity issue and fail critical margin levels.

Monday 26th- Liquidity crisis contagion will spread to the United States. Financial instruments much like those used by Archegos will blow up across the entire financial sector. Bank of America, JP Morgan, and Goldman Sachs are rumoured to be insolvent along with others. The Super Rich will attempt to pull their money out of the banks only to be denied. Stock market will drop 20% and is closed for the day. Tether and other stable coins will fail causing crypto currencies to crash as they become illiquid. Short-Mid term is that crypto currencies will become worthless.

Tuesday- Eurozone total melt down. Bank deposits are bailed and most people will lose all their money. Social protests erupt. U.S. stock market will drop another 20% before being halted for the day again. Hedge funds will collapse and banks are stuck with meme stock shorts which will be revealed to be in the trillions. Banks fail critical margin levels and the DTCC will be forced to cover the shorts. DTCC insurance policy will fail as the insurers never had money to begin with and the Federal Reserve is stuck with the bag.

Wednesday- Stock market will drop another 20% before getting stopped. Subprime finally hits and housing prices crash by 50% and more. Meme stock, silver, gold, commodity trading is frozen and halted but this will only make the problem worse. Dollar insolvency is all over international news, while silver and gold skyrocket. U.S bonds will be dumped sending interest rates into the stratosphere. Mainstream media will now blare the Great Depression 2.0 and the collapse is here.

Thursday- U.S. government will begin to collapse and pressure on the current Admin to resign. Stock market will drop even more for a total of 85-96% since the crash on Monday. Grocery stores will now be empty as supply chains completely break down. Rumours of a coup against the U.S. government will begin to pick up on social media and gain public approval. Massive protests against the government, wallstreet, and the banks will erupt. Police will be deployed and attempt to brutally suppress the protests but they will be unsuccessful.

Friday- Voter fraud data is going to be dumped on the internet and this will add fuel to the fire. Reveals stolen elections going back 40 years. Government figures will go into hiding. Meme stock and silver/commodities shorts issue reaches international media and heads of state will demand answers from the U.S. because they too are
exposed through weird financial instruments. BRICS will pick up steam to replace the dollar then and now. Dollar is declared non-grata in many countries in the world with legislation fast tracked to convert dollar denominated debt to other fiat to prevent a total credit freeze."

Pretty hard week.....😮

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

I have a very diverse group of Family, Friends and Acquaintances.... many send me stuff....here is one persons thoughts.....  CL

" There will be a liquidity and credit crisis as banks and online payment systems are about to suffer a huge outage in Europe and the United States. There are already talks of a liquidity and credit crisis happening in inner circles. This is big.

Saturday- Banks and online payment systems will suffer an outage in Europe and the United States spreading worldwide. Talks of a Liquidity and credit crisis happening will spread rapidly.

Sunday- Customers will try to get money from banks but will be turned away. Talks of bank runs on twitter and facebook will be promptly banned. Late-Sunday night Euro-zone banks will suffer a liquidity issue and fail critical margin levels.

Monday 26th- Liquidity crisis contagion will spread to the United States. Financial instruments much like those used by Archegos will blow up across the entire financial sector. Bank of America, JP Morgan, and Goldman Sachs are rumoured to be insolvent along with others. The Super Rich will attempt to pull their money out of the banks only to be denied. Stock market will drop 20% and is closed for the day. Tether and other stable coins will fail causing crypto currencies to crash as they become illiquid. Short-Mid term is that crypto currencies will become worthless.

Tuesday- Eurozone total melt down. Bank deposits are bailed and most people will lose all their money. Social protests erupt. U.S. stock market will drop another 20% before being halted for the day again. Hedge funds will collapse and banks are stuck with meme stock shorts which will be revealed to be in the trillions. Banks fail critical margin levels and the DTCC will be forced to cover the shorts. DTCC insurance policy will fail as the insurers never had money to begin with and the Federal Reserve is stuck with the bag.

Wednesday- Stock market will drop another 20% before getting stopped. Subprime finally hits and housing prices crash by 50% and more. Meme stock, silver, gold, commodity trading is frozen and halted but this will only make the problem worse. Dollar insolvency is all over international news, while silver and gold skyrocket. U.S bonds will be dumped sending interest rates into the stratosphere. Mainstream media will now blare the Great Depression 2.0 and the collapse is here.

Thursday- U.S. government will begin to collapse and pressure on the current Admin to resign. Stock market will drop even more for a total of 85-96% since the crash on Monday. Grocery stores will now be empty as supply chains completely break down. Rumours of a coup against the U.S. government will begin to pick up on social media and gain public approval. Massive protests against the government, wallstreet, and the banks will erupt. Police will be deployed and attempt to brutally suppress the protests but they will be unsuccessful.

Friday- Voter fraud data is going to be dumped on the internet and this will add fuel to the fire. Reveals stolen elections going back 40 years. Government figures will go into hiding. Meme stock and silver/commodities shorts issue reaches international media and heads of state will demand answers from the U.S. because they too are
exposed through weird financial instruments. BRICS will pick up steam to replace the dollar then and now. Dollar is declared non-grata in many countries in the world with legislation fast tracked to convert dollar denominated debt to other fiat to prevent a total credit freeze."

Pretty hard week.....😮

Wow - well, we have been told it will be scary and to keep our eyes on Jesus.  This would surely fit.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The world 🌎 is going to hell in a hand basket, kids being told that they can identify as the opposite sex,  Men using women's washrooms that's wide open territory for pedophiles,  Black lives matter we all know that's a joke although there are a few people that do try to protect the rights of the black population which I find is  OK but not the the BLK crew that are using it to obtain money and cause destruction and havoc and riots all over the world,  The woke crew don't get me started on that 1,  Open borders is another one causing havoc in the US,  Questionable pandemics being created by certain countries trying to cause havoc and financial meltdown,  Stock market manipulation with no accountability by the laws that are in place that should  inforce it. The prospect of nuclear wars.  If they're going to drop the big one I certainly hope they do it right on top of my house as i don't want to be around to see the aftermath.

I believe everyone gets the picture I could go on and on but it's such a depressing possibility of what we are facing in the future.

JMHO, pp

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

26 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

The world 🌎 is going to hell in a hand basket, kids being told that they can identify as the opposite sex,  Men using women's washrooms that's wide open territory for pedophiles,  Black lives matter we all know that's a joke although there are a few people that do try to protect the rights of the black population which I find is  OK but not the the BLK crew that are using it to obtain money and cause destruction and havoc and riots all over the world,  The woke crew don't get me started on that 1,  Open borders is another one causing havoc in the US,  Questionable pandemics being created by certain countries trying to cause havoc and financial meltdown,  Stock market manipulation with no accountability by the laws that are in place that should  inforce it. The prospect of nuclear wars.  If they're going to drop the big one I certainly hope they do it right on top of my house as i don't want to be around to see the aftermath.

I believe everyone gets the picture I could go on and on but it's such a depressing possibility of what we are facing in the future.

JMHO, pp

I praise God my home is not of this world. Just passing through this hell on my way to heaven! Until then I am not going to let anyone or anything pop my peace and love bubble. I wake up every day thanking Jesus for another day; a chance to honor God and be fruitful for His Kingdom no matter what the world is doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Lot of doom and gloom.

Where is this news coming from? Why will this happen? 

Not too much of anything that has been predicted to happen in the past on this forum has ever come to fruition. 

Just an observation. 

Here's one place, you do know who Robert Kiyosaki is?.