Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MyLadiesDaddy

Someone once said, " all EVIL needs to succeed is for good people to do nothing". 

So what is to become of us when people don't even recognize what is EVIL?

When society has been desensitized to EVIL So radically, that EVIL becomes 'Just Another Lifestyle'. 

Then "GOOD PEOPLE" become incapable of doing anything to stop EVIL because society doesn't know what EVIL Is. 

Let's use this thread as the SHINING LIGHT OF GOOD by exposing EVIL for what it is. 

I know it's not much with this being a small site in the Massive multiverse of the internet, but I feel as if calling EVIL what it is to be me "doing something" to stop EVIL through reminding everyone exactly what EVIL is. 

The video below is such a great start in what will hopefully become something far more grandiose than anyone would expect. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Would You Extinguish a Smoldering Wick?

JESUS CHRIST declared the good news of God’s Kingdom to all kinds of people. Many of them were oppressed, discouraged. But Jesus gave them a heartening message. He had compassion for suffering people.

The Gospel writer Matthew highlighted Jesus’ compassion by drawing attention to a prophecy recorded by Isaiah. Quoting words fulfilled by Christ, Matthew wrote: “No bruised reed will he crush, and no smoldering flaxen wick will he extinguish, until he sends out justice with success.” (Matthew 12:20; Isaiah 42:3) What is meant by these words, and how did Jesus fulfill this prophecy?

A Look at the Prophecy

A reed commonly grows in a wet area and is not a strong and stable plant. A “bruised reed” would be weak indeed. It therefore seems to represent oppressed or suffering people like the man with the withered hand whom Jesus healed on the Sabbath. (Matthew 12:10-14) But what about the prophetic reference to a lampwick?

A common household lamp of the first century C.E. was a small pitcherlike earthenware vessel with a loop handle. The lamp usually was filled with olive oil. By capillary attraction, a wick made of flax drew the oil up to feed the flame. Of course, a ‘smoldering wick’ would be one about to go out.

Jesus proclaimed his comforting message to many who were figuratively like a bruised reed, bent over and knocked about. These people were also like a smoldering flaxen wick because their last spark of life had nearly been extinguished. They really were oppressed and discouraged. However, Jesus did not crush a figurative bruised reed or extinguish a symbolic smoldering wick. His loving, tender, compassionate words did not further discourage and depress suffering people. Instead, his comments and his dealings with them had an uplifting effect. —Matthew 11:28-30.

Making Clear What Justice Is

7 The compassionate nature of Jehovah’s justice was highlighted with the coming of the Messiah. Jesus taught divine justice and lived in harmony with it, as foretold by the prophet Isaiah. Clearly, God’s justice includes treating with tenderness people who are beaten down. Thus, they are not broken beyond recovery. Jesus, Jehovah’s “servant,” came to the earth to “make clear to the nations” this aspect of God’s justice. He did so, above all, by giving us a living example of what divine justice means. As the “righteous sprout” of King David, Jesus was eager to ‘seek justice and be prompt in righteousness.’—Isaiah 16:5; 42:1-4; Matthew 12:18-21; Jeremiah 33:14, 15.

8 Such a clarification of the nature of Jehovah’s justice was particularly necessary in the first century C.E. The Jewish elders and religious leaders—the scribes, the Pharisees, and others—proclaimed and exemplified a distorted view of justice and righteousness. As a result, the common people, who found it impossible to live up to the demands set by the scribes and Pharisees, likely imagined that God’s righteousness was far out of reach. (Matthew 23:4;Luke 11:46) Jesus showed that this was not the case. He chose his disciples from among these common people, and he taught them God’s righteous standards.—Matthew 9:36;11:28-30.

9 The Pharisees, on the other hand, sought opportunities to display their “righteousness” by praying or making contributions in public. (Matthew 6:1-6) They also tried to demonstrate their righteousness by adhering to countless laws and precepts—many of which were of their own making. Such efforts led them to “pass by the justice and the love of God.” (Luke 11:42) Outwardly, they may have appeared to be righteous, but inside they were ‘full of lawlessness,’ or unrighteousness. (Matthew 23:28) Simply put, they really knew little about God’s righteousness.

After about two years of exerting himself vigorously in the ministry, Jesus expanded his efforts by embarking “on a tour of all the cities and villages” of Galilee. What he saw touched his heart. Jesus felt for people. He was keenly aware of their miserable spiritual condition. He knew that they were mistreated and utterly neglected by the very ones who should have been shepherding them —the religious leaders. Motivated by deep compassion, Jesus worked hard to reach the people with a message of hope.

Consider how Jesus reacted when he saw crowds of spiritually destitute people, “On seeing the crowds he felt pity for them, because they were skinned and thrown about like sheep without a shepherd.” (Matthew 9:36) Regarding the word here rendered “felt pity,” one Bible scholar says that it denotes “an emotion which moves a man to the very depths of his being.” In fact, this word has been called one of the strongest words in Greek for the feeling... of compassion.

:lmao:ROTFLMAO :lmao:

YES, Even Jesus called EVIL out. 

Matthew 23

13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! 17Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? 18And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. 19Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? 20Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. 21And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. 22And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

My heart ❤ genuinely is pained that people have openly and completely rejected Jesus. But these are NOT the people who you presented in the scriptures you quoted. 

Those scriptures are referring to believers of God which have been beaten and withered by EVIL people who have completely rejected God.

They run around like wolves seeking whom they can devour with their misrepresentations and blatant attacks against the Lord and his Spirit filled followers. 

They BLATANTLY slither in society secretly looking to devour our children and intentionally lie to silence the faithful into submission to achieve their goals.

Sadly 😥 most of the faithful today have fallen prey to this deception. Failing to seek God in prayer DAILY most faithful lack the Spirit to stand up against EVIL and send it back to the deaths of Hell from which it came. 

MAKE NO MISTAKE, 

I am NOT one of those weak willed faithful. I've willingly made the decision to expose EVIL for what it is and will call it out from now till the end of my life. 

You may freely insult my faith and attack at your discretion. I will joyfully bring all my suffering to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Wearing such insults and attacks as a badge of great HONOR. And I consider it so little a price to pay for so Great a Salvation. :tiphat:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

:lmao:ROTFLMAO :lmao:

YES, Even Jesus called EVIL out. 

Matthew 23

13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! 17Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? 18And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. 19Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift? 20Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. 21And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. 22And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

My heart ❤ genuinely is pained that people have openly and completely rejected Jesus. But these are NOT the people who you presented in the scriptures you quoted. 

Those scriptures are referring to believers of God which have been beaten and withered by EVIL people who have completely rejected God.

They run around like wolves seeking whom they can devour with their misrepresentations and blatant attacks against the Lord and his Spirit filled followers. 

They BLATANTLY slither in society secretly looking to devour our children and intentionally lie to silence the faithful into submission to achieve their goals.

Sadly 😥 most of the faithful today have fallen prey to this deception. Failing to seek God in prayer DAILY most faithful lack the Spirit to stand up against EVIL and send it back to the deaths of Hell from which it came. 

MAKE NO MISTAKE, 

I am NOT one of those weak willed faithful. I've willingly made the decision to expose EVIL for what it is and will call it out from now till the end of my life. 

You may freely insult my faith and attack at your discretion. I will joyfully bring all my suffering to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Wearing such insults and attacks as a badge of great HONOR. And I consider it so little a price to pay for so Great a Salvation. :tiphat:

I presented scriptural material of how Jesus would likely handle the situation today.

If you would please show from the material how I attacked and insulted your— faith..?

22 minutes ago, Fly said:

I presented scriptural material of how Jesus would likely handle the situation today.

If you would please show from the material how I attacked and insulted your— faith..?

reread my post, I never said you did. I did, however, give you permission to do so continuing. 

• Downvote 1