Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Midnight Opinions Midnight - MDT - 9/07/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Nader From The Mid East   [Another corrupt official arrest video] There is another one!  I told you it's a lot of people are gonna get arrested. A lot of people got arrested already. My friend is sending me these videos. He works with the forces and he's involved and arrests these people...when I said a lot of people are gonna get arrested it's a lot.  It's at least hundreds and hundreds of them...Maybe a bit exaggerated, but it would be great if Nader posted the videos..!

9-7-2022   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  The efforts of the central bank of Iraq as of late is to stabilize the banking system, get citizens to deposit their currency in the banks and provide banking tools...👍

*** Pimpy  [Q? What ever happened to the investigation into Maliki? How come we haven't heard anything about it?] Well lo and behold, look what's in the news... Article: "New details about the judicial investigation of the "leaks of al-Maliki" Maliki, if it wasn't for his buddy being a leader of the Supreme Court this man would have been in jail...by now...the article goes on to say that the investigation is still open.  It has not been shut.  All necessary steps are being taken to assure that the right thing is done... :twothumbs: Let's hope so..! 

*** Frank26   [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report ] FIREFLY: We have the CBI on television promoting their new project saying they are making more efforts to be more transparent with other central banks around the international world.  Saying the [CBI governor] wants the world banks to know Iraq is stable and can be trusted and will be transparent. FRANK: The CBI is saying we can be trusted now...We're stable.  No one is stealing from us.  They won't steal your money come on in.👍

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Arrests are happening in Iraq right now, other countries will follow! It appears that Iraq is leading the way and it's probably safe to assume they will lead the GCR also..

I believe we are waiting to hear about the queen's death as a marker for "go" time. Stock up on essential items now before shelves go empty. Rice, beans, water and ammo will keep you alive and out of the long lines for govt assistance. God speed everyone!

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Arrests are happening in Iraq right now, other countries will follow! It appears that Iraq is leading the way and it's probably safe to assume they will lead the GCR also..

I believe we are waiting to hear about the queen's death as a marker for "go" time. Stock up on essential items now before shelves go empty. Rice, beans, water and ammo will keep you alive and out of the long lines for govt assistance. God speed everyone!

Just curious your theory with the Queen? I only ask because I see on the news this morning she’s not doing well 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Just curious your theory with the Queen? I only ask because I see on the news this morning she’s not doing well 

The Q community sees the queen's death announcement to the public as a "marker" for the next phase.  I believe she has been dead for years and the announcement is being used to distract the general public away from what's really going on in the world.  We know London is the "financial" center of the world so the next phase may have something to do with money..

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I believe the queen is pure evil 👹

Agree with you on most things, but I believe you are wrong here.  She certainly was around evil, which forced her to hold onto the crown for as long as she did.

With her gone now, things will begin to accelerate.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Agree with you on most things, but I believe you are wrong here.  She certainly was around evil, which forced her to hold onto the crown for as long as she did.

Covering up for Prince Andrew, all in itself, is horrific enough.. but it gets way worse. I agree things will speed up now 👍🍿

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Fun fact:

The queen's death was announced 1776 days after Q's first post. Coincidence?

Sept 8th

9+8=17

Q=17

Enjoy the show 🍿🍿🍿

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I believe Charles is deeply entrenched in the One World Order agenda.  I am hopeful that William is more awakened than woke.

I watched a video a year and a half ago of some digging going on at their castle. Young child bones were discovered. I'm not talking one or two bones, it was estimated to be over 50 different children.. these people are sick..

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 3

6 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

She is Canadian.  Give her grace.

Poker Player has always been respectful to me so I have no reason to be anything other than respectful to her. I was just curious because I recently found out that another one of my favorite actors is bad and it sucks so I was just going to share that with her

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Poker Player has always been respectful to me so I have no reason to be anything other than respectful to her. I was just curious because I recently found out that another one of my favorite actors is bad and it sucks so I was just going to share that with her

Thank you,  and I will continue to give you the respect you deserve @Longtimelurker on all other topics besides this one. 

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I believe Charles is deeply entrenched in the One World Order agenda.  I am hopeful that William is more awakened than woke.

people need to ask them why the queen and not Philip??? why was she chosen??? Why did Diana write about Charles planning on killing her 12 mnonths before in a car accident??? Diana knew! lets not forget the way the Queen treated Dianna or the media reports and interview with Diana where she claimed Andrew and Charles liked boys?? The royal family is not what they seem! The end of the Queen is the end of the British rule over the United States! Princess Diana is alive and so is JFK Jnr! Ask yourself this if you knew Charles was planning your death in a car accident what do you do???? Who did Diana confide in??? whi did she meet in the US??? JFK Jnr???? Diana letf in one car with white plates and the car that crashed had yellow plates!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

yes mate its hard all my favourite actors are pedo loving scum.....I wont watch their films again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

15 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

The Q community sees the queen's death announcement to the public as a "marker" for the next phase.  I believe she has been dead for years and the announcement is being used to distract the general public away from what's really going on in the world.  We know London is the "financial" center of the world so the next phase may have something to do with money..

did you read the stuff about the Pope and Vatican calling all money etc back to the vatican bank by end of September!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1