Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions @ 11:35 AM CDT - 9/04/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Breitling  People are looking at Iraq. They are looking at what's going on between the Sunni and the Shia and they're going, 'My God there's chaos and turmoil going on! This thing is never going to come to fruition.  It's never going to come about." You couldn't be more wrong. That's not how this investment works. That's not how Iraqi's currency works...[Post 1 of 2]

*** Breitling  I haven't seen anything negative come out of Iraq yet...It's like watching Fox News...Every day they've got some shitty thing to tell you. Like it's their goal in life to make sure you're unhappy so they can make you vote a certain way. That's how it works - Pure propaganda... People are reading articles...that have nothing to do with...their [Iraq's] policy and their currency...Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Well Breitling, is right about this! I know the news coming out of Iraq is constantly bad. I still have hope of the RV/RI in 2022. I just know down deep inside me it is not going to happen this year! The thing that keeps what little spark glowing in me is, there is nobody that knows what is really happening over there! All it is , pure speculation! Case closed! 🥺

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

I think it will happen soon. I think it’s all part of the financial collapse that we will probably see this fall. I am a huge believer in Kim Clement and have listened to his prophecies for hours and hours over the last few years. I believe around Sept 22 or so (maybe a few days earlier, maybe a few days later) there will be major changes. This is the time when he prophesied that “Summer reaches to Fall”, the change of the seasons. When “Summer reached to Spring” we had R v Wade happen. I Think this will be bigger and like Kim said, “Kings will fall in the fall”. I believe the year he spoke of is this year. We had a “crazy July” here in Dallas with record temps. And in Iraq right now, “Things seem to be at their worst!” We shall see..

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 2

17 hours ago, GregHi said:

I think it will happen soon. I think it’s all part of the financial collapse that we will probably see this fall. I am a huge believer in Kim Clement and have listened to his prophecies for hours and hours over the last few years. I believe around Sept 22 or so (maybe a few days earlier, maybe a few days later) there will be major changes. This is the time when he prophesied that “Summer reaches to Fall”, the change of the seasons. When “Summer reached to Spring” we had R v Wade happen. I Think this will be bigger and like Kim said, “Kings will fall in the fall”. I believe the year he spoke of is this year. We had a “crazy July” here in Dallas with record temps. And in Iraq right now, “Things seem to be at their worst!” We shall see..

Do you remember when Kim said "what RV?"  That baffled me at the time.  Now, with the dollar supposedly losing value, I am seeing the possibility of a sudden RI.  That would certainly be a "massive breakthrough".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2