Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Greatest Gaslighting Operation In U.S. Political History Begins

https://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Screen-Shot-2022-09-02-at-7.45.10-AM.png

SEPTEMBER SURPRISE:
Biden Declares War On The Right
On September 1, 2022—A Day
That Will Live In Infamy

It has never happened before in American history.

A sitting POTUS proclaims that half of US citizens are “semi-fascists” and “terrorists” and “extremists” who need to be identified and politically neutralized.

Biden’s meticulously languaged slur, of course, is aimed at “MAGA Republicans”.  Which means that, if you voted for Donald J. Trump in 2020, you are automatically a MAGA Republican.

Classic Divide and Conquer Strategy

What the communist-run Democrat party is doing here is driving a wedge deep into the heart of the GOP.  By singling out ‘extremely dangerous’ MAGA Republicans, they are giving the old-fashioned pre-Trump Republicans a way out so as not to be associated with such “extreme” and “dangerous” elements.

KEY POINTS: What makes real MAGA Republicans so very dangerous to the Democrat Party and NWO globalists is that they are truth-seeking Patriots, especially where it concerns the outright stolen 2020 POTUS election.  Of course, being true-blood Patriots also makes them extremely dangerous to the entire New World Order agenda.  Which is exactly why POTUS Imposter Joe Biden just demonized them — US — is a way never seen in the history of this Constitutional Republic.

Do you see how the countless Bidenites, Obamabots, Clintonistas, Berniacs and Pelosians are doing this just two months before the midterms?!  And how the CIA’s Mockingbird Media has created a 50 state echo-chamber to greatly amplify the many perils visited upon the nation by MAGA Republicans?

Clearly this is an exceedingly desperate and highly coordinated strategy by the NWO globalist cabal to create maximum division among all conservatives in the country.  In this very stealthy manner, the Democrats hope to peel off as many Right-leaning voters as possible … … …. particularly in light of how many millions of Democrats are forever quitting the party.  In reality, the midterms should be nothing but an unparalleled bloodbath for the Democrat Party.

But why would these Democrat political bolsheviks utilize such scorched earth tactics which will surely inflame the entire body politic?

Why use such a such a brazen, provocative and malicious ploy that could even lead to a very real cold Civil War?

Because the Democrats are so desperate to win the midterm elections across the board that they will attempt to steal every election in sight—THAT’S WHY!

Hence, their primary game plan revolves around sowing seeds of maximum chaos, confusion and conflict between now and Election Day.  For only in the fog of war, especially highly incited culture wars, will there be enough distraction for them to get away with the steals as they successfully did during the 2020 election cycle under cover of OPERATION COVID-19.

All the DEMs need are a few ‘plausible’ reasons why so many elections suddenly flipped (after massive vote fraud) to Democrat victories at the very last moment.  Therefore, the American people are about to experience “the greatest gaslighting operation in US political history” as they are victimized by one choreographed psyop after another, each one designed to enable the communist-run Democrat Party to divide and rule the Right without even firing a single shot.

https://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-5.50.36-PM.png

Conclusion

The New World Order globalist cabal pulling the strings of the entire Democrat Party knows full well that an all-out civil war really makes no sense in 21st century America, so their blueprint for collapsing the American Republic is being executed through the systematic marginalization and denigration of all citizens who do not subscribe to globalism in all of its multifarious manifestations.

As long as the Right can be permanently kept on the defense for the foreseeable future, the Left is certain to carry out the NWO agenda by holding the reins of power in both the Executive and Legislative Branches of the U.S. Federal Government.

Fortunately, because of the unrivaled marriage of arrogance and ignorance which has taken place throughout the Democrat Party leadership nationwide, they falsely believe their extraordinarily risky and daffy gambit will see them to victory on November 8th.  It won’t.

However, the Right still has to make sure that the Left’s well-laid plans are foiled at every turn.  Remember, the best way to make God laugh is to design a great plan.  Wanna make Him really howl: make a ‘perfect’ yet evil plan.

Let’s get busy foiling their plans, Patriots!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 3

i feel the military will have to step in after they play there games with fake maga people riots, trump signed the military papers nov 3rd insurection , trump has full control of marines! stay away, hide and watch, youll see, dont fall for there games! stay away , God bless the USA!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, T B said:

i feel the military will have to step in after they play there games with fake maga people riots, trump signed the military papers nov 3rd insurection , trump has full control of marines! stay away, hide and watch, youll see, dont fall for there games! stay away , God bless the USA!

Nope. He does not and the military will do nothing unless ordered. 

Why do you think Trump has control of any part of the military? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

President Biden Full Speech on Democracy
211,198 views Sep 1, 2022

Justin Brown
22 hours ago
History teachers are going to have a field day with this era.

K Korjus
1 day ago
I can't wait to see the season finale of American Politics.

Rusty Shackleford
1 day ago
This is the reason we have a Constitution

Craig Hines
2 hours ago
Thanks, C-Span. Comments are allowed and no "talking heads"  to pass themselves off  as journalists.

Reece Orrick
21 hours ago
Loyalty to country, always. 

Loyalty to government, only when it deserves it.

TI5QU4NTUM
16 hours ago
"If we can't think for ourselves, if we're unwilling to question authority, then we're just putty in the hands of those in power. But if the citizens are educated and form their own opinions, then those in power work for us. In every country, we should be teaching our children the scientific method and the reasons for a Bill of Rights. With it comes a certain decency, humility and community spirit. In the demon-haunted world that we inhabit by virtue of being human, this may be all that stands between us and the enveloping darkness." Carl Sagan

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

Biden has NO Nuclear Launch Codes
Biden Admin Begs Trump for Nuclear Command Codes

Do you really believe a sitting president does not have the codes/ nuclear football? 

You believe that a former president would have possession of, or still has in anyway, active codes? 

Please show me the link for that. I would love to see the source. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

your sitting president is a puppet and we all know he would never have the codes, hell he doesnt even have charge to send troops to ukraine, unless obama or who ever handlers of his says so! the there limited! think what you wont, this whole crap is part  of there 16 year plan even if you are with them or not!  i was told people like you would never be able to understand so im through, oh i dont have to tell you how i know, you will see alot soon! be blessed!

• Pow! 3

When Trump won in 2016, I was careful not to say I told you so to my friends who were in shock.  Now, I have quit trying to convince people about what is coming.  As Patel Patriot said this week. "If they haven't figured it out by now, they don't want the truth."  And, I will have no problem saying I told you so.

• Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, T B said:

your sitting president is a puppet and we all know he would never have the codes, hell he doesnt even have charge to send troops to ukraine, unless obama or who ever handlers of his says so! the there limited! think what you wont, this whole crap is part  of there 16 year plan even if you are with them or not!  i was told people like you would never be able to understand so im through, oh i dont have to tell you how i know, you will see alot soon! be blessed!

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Do you really believe a sitting president does not have the codes/ nuclear football? 

You believe that a former president would have possession of, or still has in anyway, active codes? 

Please show me the link for that. I would love to see the source. 

Sitting President....??? Nothing you see (here) is real as MyLadiesDaddy  wrote on 21 February 2021.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Where do you  people get your intel from? Other than news media that fit your beliefs, how do you verify and cross checking?

Nothing has come to pass yet. The reinstatement of Trump, the release of the Kraken, the military sting during the election and other issues have not yet come to pass. 

The president always has been, and will be,  a figurehead  for the United States of America.  

If the government was as powerful as you  all think they are the changes would have happened already.

But if the changes do come to fruition, we'll see how many true patriots there truly are. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

i feel God wonts to give you the desires of your heart, but first you have to let him, seek ye first the kingdom and all these other things will be added to you! i feel in my spine as i did as a young man ! oh that feel! you will know! be blessed ! life is good!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, T B said:

i feel God wonts to give you the desires of your heart, but first you have to let him, seek ye first the kingdom and all these other things will be added to you! i feel in my spine as i did as a young man ! oh that feel! you will know! be blessed ! life is good!

Not trying to start a religious debate.  I'm an Atheist.  Been confirmed, made communion, went to CCD and was an alter boy for 4 years. I was exposed to religion but it just didn't make sense to me.

But I don't have anything against religion or those who believe.  You do and believe what you think is best. As will I. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

cranman, I don't know if Biden has the nuc codes or not, don't know if Trump has them or not, but then I must ask, do you believe the treasonous General Mealy Mouth Milley was going to give the Chi Coms a "heads up" if our President decided to attack them??

Not sure about that.  I never gave it much thought since attacking China wasn't really a concern. I wasn't going to happen so I didn't pay it much mind. 

That being said, I don't know the man and don't  always believe the news.  Actions at time of crisis reveals the true nature of a man. 

• Upvote 2