Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament and the framework declare mourning for the victims of the demonstrators and the security forces, and Al-Sadr sends a delegation to the First Council

yota691

“Minister of Al-Sadr” in a stern warning to “Qais”: rein in your “impudent militias”

Baghdad - people   

On Thursday, Saleh Muhammad al-Erqi, (Minister of al-Sadr), warned the Secretary-General of "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq", Qais al-Khazali, against "not reining in his impudent militias."  

Al-Iraqi said in a statement, a copy of which was received by "Nass", (September 1, 2022), "I warn you, Qais, if you do not rein in your impudent militias, and if you do not disavow your murderers and criminals or prove that they do not belong to you, you are also insolent."  

Al-Iraqi added, "Stop disregarding the blood of the people, whoever they are. If you give yourself the mandate to kill your followers, such as: (Aba Dhar), it does not mean that you set yourself up as an executioner in order to assassinate your mad black dogs."  

Al-Iraqi concluded by saying: "The crowd is innocent of you, you insolent one."  

me_ga.php?id=40852  

• Thanks 2

Qais Al-Khazali responds to the “Minister Al-Sadr” tweet and directs the closure of all “Asa’ib offices”

Baghdad - people   

On Thursday, the Secretary-General of the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement, Qais Khazali, directed the closure of all the movement's offices throughout Iraq.  

In a tweet, which was seen by Nass (September 1, 2022), Khazali called on his supporters to "not respond negatively to the abuses directed at him."  

me_ga.php?id=40853  

On Thursday, Saleh Muhammad al-Erqi (Minister of al-Sadr) warned the Secretary-General of "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq", Qais al-Khazali, against "not reining in his impudent militias."  

Al-Iraqi said in a statement, a copy of which was received by "Nass", (September 1, 2022), "I warn you, Qais, if you do not rein in your impudent militias, and if you do not disavow your murderers and criminals or prove that they do not belong to you, you are also insolent."    

Al-Iraqi added, "Stop disregarding the blood of the people, whoever they are. If you give yourself the mandate to kill your followers, such as: (Aba Dhar), it does not mean that you set yourself up as an executioner in order to assassinate your mad black dogs."    

me_ga.php?id=40852  

Saleh and Al-Araji discuss fact-finding in the recent Al-Khadra events

Baghdad - people   

On Thursday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, discussed with National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji the security developments in the country.   

The Media Office of the Presidency of the Republic stated in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it, on August 1, 2022, that "President Saleh received today at the Peace Palace National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji, and during the meeting, they discussed the security developments that the country witnessed, as it was confirmed On the necessity of imposing security and stability in the country, ensuring the safety of citizens, and working to prevent a recurrence of the recent armed clashes.   

The president stressed, according to the statement, that "the events that took place are unfortunate and unacceptable and must be prevented from recurring under any circumstances, pointing to the importance of the work of the fact-finding committee in the events of the Green Zone, and ensuring that the investigation is impartial and professional."   

A former Sadrist spokesman regarding the events in Basra: Any treachery will be met with an immediate and crushing response

Baghdad - people  

The former spokesman for the Sadrist movement, "Abu Rasul al-Iraqi," vowed Thursday to respond immediately to any new "treachery."  

And the Iraqi said in a tweet, which was seen by "Nass" (1 September 2022), "Our men in Basra have warmed our hearts after there was heartburn and pain over the martyrs who were killed by the bullets of cowards, and this was nothing but a little thing."  

"Any treacherous operation will be met with immediate and crushing deterrence," he added.  

me_ga.php?id=40854  

The Security Media Cell confirmed, at dawn on Thursday, that the situation in Basra Governorate is under control.  

The cell said in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it, September 1, 2022, that "social media circulated conflicting reports about security incidents and disturbances in Basra Governorate."   

She explained that "the issue is a murder incident in the governorate center and another injury, where the security forces arrested a number of suspects and are carrying out their duties and investigating this incident."    

She stressed that "the security situation is under control, and the situation is now calm and security forces are fully deployed in the province."    

"Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" directed to close the movement's headquarters (document)

Baghdad - people   

On Thursday, the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement directed the closure of the movement's headquarters, based on what was stated in a tweet by its leader, Qais Khazali.  

me_ga.php?id=40858  

The Secretary-General of the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement, Qais al-Khazali, directed, earlier, the closure of all the movement's offices throughout Iraq.  

In a tweet, which was seen by Nass (September 1, 2022), Khazali called on his supporters to "not respond negatively to the abuses directed at him."    

me_ga.php?id=40853  

On Thursday, Saleh Muhammad al-Erqi (Minister of al-Sadr) warned the Secretary-General of "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq", Qais al-Khazali, against "not reining in his impudent militias."  

me_ga.php?id=40852  

Nuri al-Maliki calls for the renunciation of 'convulsions' and 'insults': What do we need to get close to those who distanced us from us?

Baghdad - people  

On Thursday, the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, warned against "the shedding of blood," while calling for a meeting table.  

Al-Maliki said in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (September 1, 2022), “I say it honestly, with love and sincerity: My voice and my position are with you, advocates of religion, prudence and responsibility, and that I always stand by the call for calm and stability, and I stress the calls of the leaders’ brothers. Those who are united by religion, the love of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon him), and the homeland, and their one concern.”  

Following is the text of the statement:  

In the name of of Allah the Merciful  

(Verily, this nation of yours is one nation, and I am your Lord, so worship Me)  

The truth of God, the Most High, the Great  

I say it with sincerity, love and sincerity: My voice and my position are with you, advocates of religion, prudence and responsibility, and I always stand by the call for calm and stability, and I sever the calls of the brotherly leaders who are united by religion, the love of the family (peace be upon him), the homeland and their one concern..  

I also warn against the feelings of indulgence in bloodshed, because if blood is unjustly shed, it leaves a grudge and rift that is difficult to treat and has a long effect.  

I also call on all my brothers in God to stay away from the convulsive media and harsh responses and not to commit insults and insults. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was reported to have said: Cursing a Muslim is debauchery and fighting him is blasphemy.  

We are in great need today to forgive those who have wronged us, forgive those who offended us, and get close to those who distance themselves from us, for our Prophet and Imams (peace be upon him) commanded us to be an adornment for them and not a shame for them.  

The former spokesman for the Sadrist movement, "Abu Russell al-Iraqi", vowed Thursday to respond immediately to any new "treachery."  

And the Iraqi said in a tweet, which was seen by "Nass" (1 September 2022), "Our men in Basra have warmed our hearts after there was heartburn and pain over the martyrs who were killed by the bullets of cowards, and this was nothing but a little thing."    

"Any treacherous operation will be met with immediate and crushing deterrence," he added.    

me_ga.php?id=40854  

The Security Media Cell confirmed, at dawn on Thursday, that the situation in Basra Governorate is under control.   

The cell said in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it, September 1, 2022, that "social media circulated conflicting reports about security incidents and disturbances in Basra Governorate."     

She explained that "the issue is a murder incident in the governorate center and another injury, where the security forces arrested a number of suspects and are carrying out their duties and investigating this incident."      

She stressed that "the security situation is under control, and the situation is now calm and security forces are fully deployed in the province."       

On Thursday, the Secretary-General of the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement, Qais al-Khazali, directed the closure of all the movement's offices throughout Iraq.  

me_ga.php?id=40853  

me_ga.php?id=40852  

President of the Republic: The events of Al-Khadra are unacceptable and must be prevented from recurring under any circumstances

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the need to prevent a recurrence of the recent events in the Green Zone.

A presidential statement received by Al-Furat News Agency stated that Saleh "received today, Thursday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji. The safety of citizens, and work not to repeat the recent armed clashes.

The President of the Republic stressed that "the events that took place are unfortunate and unacceptable and must be prevented from recurring under any circumstances," noting "the importance of the work of the fact-finding committee in the events of the Green Zone, and to ensure that the investigation is impartial and professional."

Hanan Al-Fatlawi comments on Khazali's decision to close Asa'ib's offices

Baghdad - people   

On Thursday, MP Hanan Al-Fatlawi commented on the decision of the Secretary-General of the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement to close the movement's headquarters.  

Al-Fatlawi said in a post followed by "Nass" (September 1, 2022), "Yes, the position of Sheikh Qais Al-Khazali. The month of Muharram was called Muharram because God prohibited fighting in it.. All respect and appreciation for those who sought to shed blood in this sacred month.. a month of calamity." Imam al-Husayn, peace be upon him.  

me_ga.php?id=40859  

On Thursday, the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement directed the closure of the movement's headquarters, based on what was stated in a tweet by its leader, Qais Khazali.  

me_ga.php?id=40858  

The Secretary-General of the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement, Qais al-Khazali, directed, earlier, the closure of all the movement's offices throughout Iraq.  

me_ga.php?id=40853  

me_ga.php?id=40852  

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, yota691 said:
Nuri al-Maliki calls for the renunciation of 'convulsions' and 'insults': What do we need to get close to those who distanced us from us?

Baghdad - people  

On Thursday, the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, warned against "the shedding of blood," while calling for a meeting table.  

Al-Maliki said in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (September 1, 2022), “I say it honestly, with love and sincerity: My voice and my position are with you, advocates of religion, prudence and responsibility, and that I always stand by the call for calm and stability, and I stress the calls of the leaders’ brothers. Those who are united by religion, the love of Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon him), and the homeland, and their one concern.”  

Following is the text of the statement:  

In the name of of Allah the Merciful  

(Verily, this nation of yours is one nation, and I am your Lord, so worship Me)  

The truth of God, the Most High, the Great  

I say it with sincerity, love and sincerity: My voice and my position are with you, advocates of religion, prudence and responsibility, and I always stand by the call for calm and stability, and I sever the calls of the brotherly leaders who are united by religion, the love of the family (peace be upon him), the homeland and their one concern..  

I also warn against the feelings of indulgence in bloodshed, because if blood is unjustly shed, it leaves a grudge and rift that is difficult to treat and has a long effect.  

I also call on all my brothers in God to stay away from the convulsive media and harsh responses and not to commit insults and insults. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was reported to have said: Cursing a Muslim is debauchery and fighting him is blasphemy.  

We are in great need today to forgive those who have wronged us, forgive those who offended us, and get close to those who distance themselves from us, for our Prophet and Imams (peace be upon him) commanded us to be an adornment for them and not a shame for them.  

The former spokesman for the Sadrist movement, "Abu Russell al-Iraqi", vowed Thursday to respond immediately to any new "treachery."  

me_ga.php?id=40854  

On Thursday, the Secretary-General of the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement, Qais al-Khazali, directed the closure of all the movement's offices throughout Iraq.  

me_ga.php?id=40853  

me_ga.php?id=40852  

Maliki is such a joke. 

Edited by JonnyV

2022-08-31 15:07

Shafaq News/ The Popular Mobilization Authority announced, on Wednesday, the establishment of a funeral council for the victims who fell during the armed clashes that took place in the Green Zone, with supporters of the Sadrist movement.

The crowd said in a statement, "We are on the threshold of the forty days of Imam Hussein and his pure family (peace be upon him), who are the basic guarantee for the popular crowd and for all positions of heroism, loyalty, sacrifice, the school of Islam, the curriculum of the Qur'an, and the pure progeny, peace be upon them. May God al-Hussein, peace be upon him, fell in the recent events, and their events ended with the awareness of the Sadrist leadership and the rest of the Iraqi leaders, and we pledge to all our Iraqi people.”

He added, "We remain on the path of sacrifice and serving the project for which the crowd was founded, and we are determined to thwart every external scheme sponsored by sedition channels and its mercenaries, and we affirm our continuation in serving the success of the Holy Arbaeen visit."

He added, "On this painful occasion, the Popular Mobilization Authority will hold a condolence council for the souls of all the martyrs who fell in the recent events, in the Khudairi Mosque next Friday from four to seven in the evening."

Tensions escalated sharply on Monday, when Sadr loyalists stormed the government palace inside the fortified Green Zone after their leader announced his "retirement" from politics.

But Sadr's supporters left the Green Zone on Tuesday afternoon after he personally asked them to withdraw within an hour, reflecting his great influence on his followers that earned him his reputation as a ruler.

At least 30 of al-Sadr's supporters were shot dead and about 600 were wounded during nearly twenty-four hours of clashing with other Shiite factions.

2022-09-01 01:51

Shafaq News/ The administrations of five Iraqi governorates announced today, Thursday, mourning for the victims of the events of the Green Zone in Baghdad.

Shafaq News Agency correspondents said that the administrations of the governorates of Karbala, Najaf, Basra, Maysan and Wasit officially announced mourning for the lives of the victims of the clashes in the Al-Khadra events for a period of three days, starting today, Thursday.

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, announced mourning for the victims of these events inside the parliament, and called on the Prime Minister to declare a public mourning in the country.

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Popular Mobilization Authority held a funeral for the victims who fell during the armed clashes that took place in the Green Zone, with supporters of the Sadrist movement.

Tensions escalated sharply on Monday, August 29, when Sadr loyalists stormed the government palace inside the fortified Green Zone after their leader announced his "retirement" from politics.

But Sadr's supporters left the Green Zone on the afternoon of Tuesday, August 30, 2022, after he personally asked them to withdraw within an hour, reflecting his great influence on his followers, which earned him his reputation as a ruler.

At least 30 of al-Sadr's supporters were shot dead and about 600 were wounded during nearly twenty-four hours of clashing with other Shiite factions, while the crowd gathered four of his supporters who said they had fallen on duty.

2022-09-01 04:06

Shafaq News/ On Thursday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, the so-called "Minister of the Leader" who is close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, sent an explicit and stern warning to the Secretary-General of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Qais al-Khazali, against the background of the clashes that took place in the city of Basra, the far south of Iraq.

Al-Sadr's minister said in a post on social media today, "I warn you, Qais, if you do not rein in your impudent militias, and if you do not disavow your murderers and criminals, or prove that they do not belong to you, you are also insolent."

And the Iraqi Khazali addressed, saying, "Stop disregarding the blood of the people, whoever they are. If you give yourself the mandate to kill your followers, such as: (Abu Dhar), it does not mean that you set yourself up as an executioner in order to assassinate your rabid black dogs and the crowd is innocent of you, you impudent."

Late last night, gunmen near the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq office, located in the Bariha area of Basra, opened fire at a vehicle in which Hussein Fouad, a leader in the "Saraya al-Salam" military wing of the Sadrist movement, and his companions were traveling, killing the first and wounding the second, who died later in the day. Today, after that.

These events come after armed clashes erupted on Monday night on Tuesday in the fortified Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad, which includes government buildings and the headquarters of diplomatic missions between supporters of the Sadrist movement and armed factions loyal to Iran, which resulted in dozens of deaths and injuries.

2022-09-01 05:06

Shafaq News/ The Secretary-General of the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Qais al-Khazali, directed, on Thursday, the closure of the movement's offices in all regions and cities of Iraq, and until further notice, after the clashes that erupted between Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq militants and others from the "Peace Brigades", the military wing of the Sadrist movement in Basra governorate. As a result, four people were killed on both sides.

Khazali, in a post on social networking sites "Twitter" today, addressed his followers, saying, "For the sake of Al-Hussein, peace be upon him, you should not receive any negative response from you to the abuses directed at me personally."

He added that "there are those who are stalking us and wanting to aggravate matters. They missed the opportunity, and failed their plan by silence," stressing the need not to thwart the revival of the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein.

Al-Khazali directed Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq to “close all the movement’s offices until further notice,” pointing out that “any office that is intended to be burned, let them burn it, and do not worry about that, God will compensate you for that in a great compensation that you do not expect.”

On Thursday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, the so-called "minister of the leader" who is close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, issued a frank and stern warning to Khazali against the backdrop of the clashes that took place in the city of Basra, the far south of Iraq.

Al-Sadr's minister said in a post on social media today, "I warn you, Qais, if you do not rein in your impudent militias, and if you do not disavow your murderers and criminals, or prove that they do not belong to you, you are also insolent."

And the Iraqi Khazali addressed, saying, "Stop disregarding the blood of the people, whoever they are. If you give yourself the mandate to kill your followers, such as: (Abu Dhar), it does not mean that you set yourself up as an executioner in order to assassinate your rabid black dogs and the crowd is innocent of you, you impudent."

Late last night, gunmen near the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq office, located in the Bariha area of Basra, opened fire at a vehicle in which Hussein Fouad, a leader in the "Saraya al-Salam" military wing of the Sadrist movement, and his companions were traveling, killing the first and wounding the second, who died later in the day. Today, after that.

The "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement, led by Qais al-Khazali, reported earlier today that two members of the movement had been killed in clashes with fighters from the "Peace Brigades" in Basra Governorate.

In a statement, the movement called: Ali Sabbar Al-Harishawi and Sarmad Hussein Al-Muhammadawi "while performing their duty in the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization."

These events come after armed clashes erupted on Monday night on Tuesday in the fortified Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad, which includes government buildings and the headquarters of diplomatic missions between supporters of the Sadrist movement and armed factions loyal to Iran, which resulted in a number of deaths and dozens of injuries.

1662023316938.jpg

2022-09-01 08:08

Shafaq News/ On Thursday, "Badr" organization led by Secretary-General Hadi Al-Amiri distanced itself from the so-called "Abu Karrar Al-Kradi" and the publications that incite violence on social media sites in the name of the organization.

The organization's Culture and Information Office said in a statement, "On some communication pages, posts appeared in the name of Abu Karrar Al-Karadi, claiming that he is from the sons of Badr, and these publications included incitement to violence, in contravention of the directions of the Badr leadership and its well-known position."

The statement added that "these publications have nothing to do with the Badr Organization, its supporters or its audience, and they have been promoted through fake pages and a fictitious name."

The statement warned "the owner of these publications against continuing this open game," stressing that "we warn everyone who is tempted to spread such miserable lies in the name of Badr, which only serve the enemies of Iraq."

2022-09-01 09:27

Shafaq News/ On Thursday, Nuri al-Maliki, Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party, sent an appeal to the leaders of the national forces in Iraq, calling for a meeting table and to stop the convulsive responses.

Al-Maliki said in a statement received by Shafak News Agency; "I say it honestly, with love and sincerity: My voice and my position are with you, advocates of religion, prudence and responsibility, and I always stand by the call for calm and stability, and I sever the calls of the leaders' brothers who are united by religion and the love of the family (peace be upon him), the homeland and their one concern."

Al-Maliki warned, "from the feelings of indulgence in bloodshed, because if blood is unjustly shed, it leaves a grudge and rift that is difficult to treat and has a long effect. So come to a common word that Iraq is the meeting table and the Iraqi is our goal."

And he continued, "I also call on all my brothers in God to stay away from the convulsive media and harsh responses and not to commit insults and abuse (...) so you must confront fraud with the truth and slander with honesty and slander with love." 

He added, "What we need today is to forgive those who have wronged us, forgive those who offended us, and get close to those who distanced us, for our Prophet and our Imams (peace be upon him) commanded us to be an adornment for them and not an insult to them." It has brothers."

On Tuesday (last August 30), al-Maliki issued a statement attacking the Sadrist movement's demonstrations and considered that force could not impose certain paths on others.

This prompted, on Wednesday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, to urge political leaders to maintain political and media silence.

His representative: Al-Sistani is not satisfied and regrets what happened in the Green Zone

Baghdad - people  

The scholar Hussein Al-Nouri, the representative of the supreme religious authority in Iraq, Ali Al-Sistani, conveyed the condolences, sorrow and sympathy of Al-Sistani for what accompanied the events of the recent demonstrations and sit-ins in the Green Zone.  

This came during a visit by Al-Sistani's representative at the head of a high-level Hawza delegation to the Central Condolence Council, which is located in the Fatima Al-Zahra Mosque in Najaf.  

Al-Nouri said: I convey to you my condolences and sympathy to His Eminence, the supreme authority, Sayyid Ali al-Sistani (may his shadow be long), as His Eminence is very sad and sorry for what happened.  

The personal representative of the reference added: His Eminence Sayyid Al-Sistani is not satisfied and condemns this disgraceful act, and he personally informed me to attend the mourning council for their pure souls on behalf of him and the honorable office.  

Abu Dhabi - Sky News Arabia

The Sadrist movement called for an end to the presence of militias and the popular mobilization in sensitive sites in Iraq, while calling for the dismissal of the head of the mobilization committee, Faleh al-Fayyad.

2022-09-01 12:30

Shafaq News/ Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, who is close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on Thursday to end the presence of militias and the Popular Mobilization in sensitive sites in the country, while calling for the dismissal of the head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Faleh al-Fayyad, due to his "weak personality."

Al-Iraqi, also known as "the Minister of the Commander", said in a tweet followed by Shafak News Agency, "We suggest to the respected commander of the armed forces, the following:

This is in order to preserve the prestige of the state, end the presence of militias in sensitive places in the country, and change the PMF official (Faleh al-Fayyad) for the following reasons.

He explained, "He is a partisan (Faleh al-Fayyad) and the head of a bloc, and this is what politicizes the Mujahideen crowd, and he does not possess a strong personality and even does not possess a military mentality, and in general, he is not qualified for this position."

Al-Iraqi continued, "Issuing a firm and strict order to dissolve the factions that claim resistance and are killing the people, and to remove all the factions and even the popular crowd from the Green Zone, and seized by the heroic national security forces."

He considered that the fact that the factions and the mobilization remained "has a security risk for the same commander of the armed forces, as well as for the rest of the institutions, especially the judiciary and pressure on him."

Al-Iraqi called for "the removal of the popular crowd from border controls and crossings in order to preserve the reputation of the good mujahideen, as there are those who deliberately distort their reputation through the use of violence, trade, smuggling and so on."

He stressed, "The support of the mujahideen in the liberated areas, some of them suffer from marginalization and lack of attention in terms of military, security and logistical, and they lack the most basic ingredients."

Tensions escalated sharply on Monday, August 29, when Sadr loyalists stormed the government palace inside the fortified Green Zone after their leader announced his "retirement" from politics.

But Sadr's supporters left the Green Zone on the afternoon of Tuesday, August 30, 2022, after he personally asked them to withdraw within an hour, reflecting his great influence on his followers and which earned him his reputation as a ruler.

At least 30 of al-Sadr's supporters were shot dead and about 600 were wounded during nearly twenty-four hours of clashing with other Shiite factions, while the crowd gathered four of his supporters who said they had fallen on duty.

Yesterday evening, armed clashes erupted in the Basra Governorate in southern Iraq between members of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement led by Qais Khazali.

And Saraya al-Salam affiliated with the leader of the Sadrist movement, and ended with the killing of four people on both sides, before the security forces were able to impose their control.

1662049920874.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Al-Attar responds to the Minister of Al-Sadr regarding Al-Fayyad: No changes before next Wednesday

political04:23 - 02/09/2022

Iraqi national security advisor Faleh al-Fayad is seen in the Syrian capital Damascus, in 2017. (SANA via AFP)

Special - Mawazine News
The deputy for the coordination framework, Thaer fearful, said on Friday that it is not possible to talk about replacing any political or military figure unless the Federal Court's decision regarding the dissolution of the House of Representatives is received or not.
In an exclusive interview with Mawazine News, he said that the Federal Court has not yet decided on the appeals submitted regarding the dissolution of Parliament, and therefore all procedures and talk are suspended.
He pointed out that until the Federal Court's decision is received next Wednesday regarding the dissolution of Parliament, appropriate steps will be taken and according to the situation, as a new path begins and that talk of replacement and changes at the present time is out of the question.
Yesterday, Thursday, Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi, known as Minister of Al-Sadr, presented five proposals to the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, including changing the head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Faleh Al-Fayyad.
In a statement received by Mawazine News, Al-Iraqi said, we suggest to the respected commander of the armed forces, the following:
In order to preserve the prestige of the state and end the presence of militias in sensitive places in the state, the
proposals are:
First: Change the crowd official: (Faleh Al-Fayyad) for the reasons The following:
1- He is a partisan and the leader of a bloc, and this is what politicizes the Mujahideen Hashd.
2- He does not have a strong personality and even does not have a military mentality.
3- In general, he is not qualified for this position.
Second - Issuing a firm and severe order to disband the factions that claim resistance and are killing the people.
Third - Get all the factions, and even the popular crowd, out of the Green Zone, and seize it by the heroic national security forces, as their survival poses a security risk to the same commander of the armed forces, as well as to the rest of the institutions, especially the judiciary and pressure on him.
Fourth - Removing the Popular Mobilization Forces from border controls and crossings in order to preserve the reputation of the good Mujahideen, as there are those who deliberately distort their reputation through the use of violence, trade, smuggling and so on.
Fifth: Supporting the Mujahideen in the liberated areas, as some of them suffer from marginalization and lack of military, security and logistical care, and they lack the most basic of ingredients. Ended 29/R77

Tishreen protesters begin arriving in Al-Nusour Square in Baghdad

467 sweeteners 2022/09/02 16:09 Baghdad today -

Baghdad Tishreen demonstrators began this evening, Friday, to flock to Al-Nusour Square in the capital, Baghdad. (Baghdad Today) correspondent said that Tishreen demonstrators are now flocking to Al-Nusour Square in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

A statement from the Nisour Square protesters after the end of their demonstration in Baghdad

Baghdad - people  

The "Free Tishreen Revolutionaries" demanded, on Friday, the formation of a "national salvation" government with full powers, to take it upon itself to rewrite the constitution, change the form of the system of government to presidential or semi-presidential, and prepare for quick elections, accompanied by a referendum on constitutional amendments that require a referendum.  

The "Free Tishreen Revolutionaries" said in a statement received by "Nass" a copy of it, (September 2, 2022), "Your deadline is until after the Arbaeen visit, in the name of God, the Mighty, the Avenger. To the corrupt political class, on top of which is the coordination framework without greeting: The people and the reference with you have exhausted all means.. We asked you with the simplest popular demands, but you did not respond. We rose up against you, and you killed us. We rejected your rule, and it only increased in tyranny and corruption. And everyone knows that you are the ones who cling to power in all its aspects.”   

And they added, "Therefore, our advice to you is to leave your positions, close your headquarters, and withdraw from the political process without a return, and the people and the judiciary, after reforming it by the people, will have their decision in you."   

And they continued, "We also direct our speech to the international community to withdraw legitimacy from this corrupt class, and to stand with the people and their demands, which are to stop the work of the constitution, and to form a national salvation government away from Al-Kazemi's rule, formed by the competencies of the homeland who did not participate in the corrupt political process from 2003 until now." ...a government with full powers that takes upon itself to rewrite the constitution in line with the aspirations of the people and the plurality of their sects, and change the form of the system of government to presidential or semi-presidential and prepares for quick elections accompanied by a referendum on constitutional amendments that require a referendum.   

And they continued, “But if you decide to bypass the people this time like the previous ones and the international community decides not to listen to the voice of the people, and you proceed towards forming another puppet government, we will soon meet you with a great organized peaceful revolution that uproots your roots and makes you aware of your size in front of Iraq and its people. Regret, and the month of October and the memory of the people’s revolution is not far away from you.. and there is no escape from the people’s anger.”   

Al-Nusour Square, in the center of the capital, Baghdad, witnessed on Friday evening a gathering of a number of demonstrators, who represent different currents, including the Tishreen forces.  

According to photos documented by the "Nass" correspondent (September 2, 2022), dozens of people gathered in Nisour Square, chanting slogans calling for reforming the current political situation, and deploring the work of the parties.    

The protesters demanded the overthrow of the political system, while they raised Iraqi flags in the demonstration.    

Meanwhile, riot police and other forces deployed in the square, with the start of the demonstration, in conjunction with partial interruptions, without trying to affect traffic.    

me_ga.php?id=40875  

me_ga.php?id=40877  

me_ga.php?id=40876

Reuters: The "most powerful man in Iraq" intervened behind the scenes to prevent the country from sliding into war

Baghdad - people  

When Iraq came to the brink of infighting last week, only one man had the ability to prevent it, according to Reuters, which said that this man is the supreme Shiite cleric Ali al-Sistani, who has once again proven that he is "the most powerful man in his country." According to the agency.  

Al-Sistani did not issue a public comment regarding the unrest that erupted in the Green Zone. But government officials and informed Shiite sources say that only Sistani's stance behind the scenes defused the disaster.  

According to the report, al-Sadr's followers tried to storm government buildings. And "by nightfall they were driving around Baghdad in pickup trucks waving machine guns and rocket launchers" and from the other side "gunmen believed to be members of a pro-Iran armed faction opened fire on stone-throwing Sadrist protesters. At least 30 people were killed."  

Then, within 24 hours, it ended as suddenly as it began. Al-Sadr appeared at a brief press conference and called for calm. His armed supporters and unarmed followers began leaving the streets, the army lifted a night-time curfew and a fragile calm fell over the capital.  

In an effort to understand how the unrest broke out and how it was subsided, Reuters reported that it spoke with about 20 officials in the Iraqi government, the Sadrist movement and rival Shiite factions seen as pro-Iran. Most spoke on condition of anonymity.  

All the interviews pointed to decisive behind-the-scenes interference on the part of Sistani, who is considered the most influential cleric in Najaf, the Shiite religious capital.  

According to the officials, Sistani's office has sought to make it clear to Sadr that unless he stops the violence of his followers, Sistani will denounce the unrest.  

An Iraqi government official said, "Sistani sent a message to Sadr that if he did not stop the violence, Sistani would be forced to issue a statement calling for an end to the fighting."  

Three Shiite figures based in Najaf and close to Sistani did not confirm that his office sent an explicit message to al-Sadr. But they said it was clear to Sadr that Sistani would speak soon unless Sadr stopped the unrest.  

A pro-Iranian official in the region said that without Sistani's office, "Muqtada al-Sadr would not have held his press conference" that stopped the fighting.  

The agency reported that the violence erupted last week after Kazem Al-Haeri, a prominent Shiite cleric who was born in Iraq and has lived in Iran for decades, announced his retirement from public life and the closure of his office due to his advanced age. This is a virtually unprecedented step in Shiite history, where senior clerics are usually venerated until their death.

A Sadrist leader enumerates 12 "gains" for the movement's movement: Reaping the fruits is close

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muhammad al-Aboudi, listed what he described as the "current gains", resulting from the recent events.  

Al-Aboudi said in a clarification that he answered questions about the gains that the movement reaped from its recent movements. Followed by "Nass" (September 3, 2022), which came as follows:  

- After the decision was external and with the implementation of corruption parties, the decision became in the hands of Iraq and the national people only.  

- It has become clear, with evidence, who is the third party that killed the demonstrators in Tishreen and elsewhere.  

- The international and internal opinion is now closely known who is al-Sadr and what his patriotism, religiosity and wisdom are. As for the opponents, their subordination has become clear and that the position is more important than Iraq and its people.  

- What we have gained is solidarity and support among the classes of society, especially the revolutionaries, and their meeting with a point on the steps of Muqtada al-Sadr, unlike the opponents whose differences and disintegration we will hear from even from their closest allies.  

- The strength of heart and the courage that happened to many classes of society, even among boys and women, against the corrupt group, which will soon reap its fruits.  

- The fortified area (the shed of Bani So-and-so), has become easier than the spider web in front of the youngest rebel, especially in the nearby revolutions.  

- The heat and spark in the hearts of the Sadrists in general and the fair-minded in particular will soon bear fruit on every Iraqi loyal to his country.  

- That Iraq will soon be heading towards independence and stability, and something called subordination, partisan and factionalism will end.  

- The dream of the government of militias, parties and quotas in the news was because the decision from now on is in the hands of the people.  

-Liberation - and very soon - state institutions from the domination of parties, especially the legislative, executive and judicial institutions.  

- What we have won is the agreement of all, and with evidence of holding the corrupt accountable for everything they previously committed against Iraq and the Iraqis, the last of which was the killing of defenseless protesters.  

- Their dreams were shattered by looting the king of opinion - Iraq - both for the "tails and their masters", so they dream after they get something from the good of Iraq.  

Al-Aboudi concluded with the hashtag “We have more.”  

A detailed explanation of their 'cases of injuries'

Head of the Al-Khadra events fact-finding committee meets the wounded in hospital (photos)

2022.09.03 - 14:31
Head of the Al-Khadra events fact-finding committee meets the wounded in hospital (photos)

Baghdad - people   

The head of the Fact-Finding Committee on the events of the Green Zone, Qassem Al-Araji, inspected, on Saturday, the wounded in a Baghdad hospital.  

A statement by Al-Araji's media office said, "Nass" received a copy of it, (September 3, 2022), that "the National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, in his capacity as head of the fact-finding committee on the events that accompanied the Green Zone demonstrations, visited the wounded of the demonstrations in a Baghdad hospital, to check on the situation." their cases and to determine the nature of the treatment and care provided to them.  

The statement indicated that "Al-Araji listened to a full explanation by the medical staff supervising the treatment of the wounded, and the nature of their injuries," calling on "the hospital administration to provide detailed reports on each case, to determine their needs and facilitate the travel of cases requiring treatment outside the country, after obtaining the approval of the Prime Minister. ".  

Al-Araji also listened to "a detailed and accurate explanation by the wounded of their injuries, wishing them a speedy recovery and a speedy return to their homes."  

Al-Araji chaired, earlier, a meeting of the fact-finding committee on the events of Al-Khadra, which was formed by order of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, with the membership of representatives from the Army Staff, Joint Operations, the Intelligence Agency, the Intelligence and National Security Service.  

Al-Araji's media office stated in a statement received by "Nass" (August 31, 2022), that "the committee is responsible for investigating the facts about the events that took place inside the Green Zone, which led to the martyrdom and wounding of a number of demonstrators and security forces."    

The meeting resulted in "the formation of sub-committees, to move in a field-based manner, in order to investigate the facts in the events of the Green Zone."    

Al-Araji also directed, "that the investigation be impartial, stressing that those who were martyred and wounded are all our sons, and we are inclined to investigate the facts only for Iraq."    

me_ga.php?id=40912  

me_ga.php?id=40911  

me_ga.php?id=40910  

me_ga.php?id=40909