Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chaos...Shots Fired In GZ...US Embassy Evacuated.

Luigi1

Luigi found this disturbing articles of Dinarian interests...

Iraq slips even deeper into chaos.

Where's the stability CBI needs to RV-RI?

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bond Lay's Corner:

ARTICLE:  Heavy Gunfire Inside The Green Zone.

An informed source said, on Monday, that security forces used live bullets to disperse the demonstrators in the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad.

The source told “Mawazine News”, that “the security forces fired live bullets in the Green Zone,” noting that “the shooting is still going on.”

It is not possible for Iraqis to be hostage to an unpredictable & intolerable situation, noting that “the very survival of the state is at stake.”   LINK    https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=203839

INFOWARS:  

ARTICLE:  Reports Of US Embassy Being Evacuated As Baghdad’s Green Zone Breached.

Days of pro-Muqtada Sadr protests and unrest have reportedly resulted in Baghdad’s high secure Green Zone being breached Monday, placing international diplomatic missions and foreign embassies under threat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sgtsanders said:

Part of me wants to be really concerned about this….however, there are a lot of rich and powerful people and countries that stand to lose a lot of $$$ if Iraq spins into civil war. I’m I wrong for thinking this?

Agree.  There are powerful forces at work.  OBiden is desperate to leave a legacy.  Normalizing US-Iran relations is top priority.  This is why the push to get a Iran nuclear deal at all costs even if it means appeasing Iran.

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

Luigi asks...how can there be a RV-RI today as Iraq slips further into chaos...deaths reported in GZ...rockets fired into US Embassy...where's the stability...

UPDATE:  

ARTICLE:  US Embassy Anti-Air Defenses Activated Over Baghdad As Death Toll Rises In Night Of Chaos.

The American embassy in Baghdad has reportedly engaged inbound rocket attacks with its air defense system, the C-RAM which protects aerial threats against the Green Zone.

Some reports suggest the streets have finally grown calmer in the early morning hours (local time), but this is after an evening and overnight death toll of at least 15, including unconfirmed reports of police casualties. AFP citing local medical sources also says some 350 protesters were injured. 

• Thanks 2

UPDATE:  UN calls for peace in Iraq to stop the shedding of innocent blood...

Samson: 

ARTICLE:  The United Nations & Al-Kazemi renew the call on the parties to save Iraqi blood.

The United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) renewed on Monday evening its call on all parties to refrain from violence immediately.

Commenting on the news that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had begun a hunger strike, the mission stated that “restraint & calm are necessary in order for the voice of reason to prevail.”

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, yendor said:

Things there are bad..... Almost as bad as Minneapolis or Seattle, huh !!

OBiden is following in Obama's footsteps in reference to allowing destabilization of Iraq.

I don't think we'll ever see a RV-RI as long as there's a damn Democrat in the WH.  IMHO.

I'll burn my Dinars before I allow these Democrats get their hands on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

here's another article related to the above...the people have spoken...

Tuesday AM Iraq Parliament News Highlights 8-30-22

ARTICLE:  Was Sadr's initiative welcomed by Iraqis and political parties?

"By the end of the 72 hours, al-Sadr will lift his hand from any interference in what will happen, whether the people want to strike or civil disobedience."

The Independent Arabic Monday August 29 2022 0:52 Supporters of Muqtada al-Sadr outside the headquarters of the Supreme Judicial Council on August 23 (AFP)

The leader of the Sadrist movement , Muqtada al-Sadr, gained support from Iraqis after his close associate, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, announced a new initiative that would exclude political parties and the establishment of the current political system from participating in the upcoming elections.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Thanks for the video RWS...much appreciated...:salute:

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Yup.  It's all pre-planned by grand design to cover Obama-Kerry & OBiden's kickbacks from Iran over the failed Iran deal.  Iraq has to suffer in order for the Democrats to cover their tracks.

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

W.H. Press Secretary Pierre today, suggested Trump foreign policies may be to blame for the deteriorating conditions in Iraq.   Last I heard, OBiden's the president.   His watch...his blame.

Right-on again Luigi ... tell it like it is..! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks for the video RWS...much appreciated...:salute:

Right-on again Luigi ... tell it like it is..! :twothumbs:

@ronscarpa and @Luigi1  Exactly... Luigi1 gets a lot of 💩 for bringing stuff to the rumor's section but is SPOT ON when it comes right down to it and tells you his honest opinions. Which I tend to agree with...😉

Thanks guys!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

The entire world is a disgusting place right now. We are seeing the results of the sin of the societies. So glad that GOD called me to be saved through the sacrifice of Jesus. We may not be around for this to finish. But then those who are called will not care. This is not our home. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

The entire world is a disgusting place right now. We are seeing the results of the sin of the societies. So glad that GOD called me to be saved through the sacrifice of Jesus. We may not be around for this to finish. But then those who are called will not care. This is not our home. 

Prophesized. Mesopotamia (iraq) will be the wealthiest nation on earth before the end of times.  We are close.

We may not be around to take advantage of the RV-RI but who cares.  It's only money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

From my point of view it is pretty ugly what’s going on in the world and especially the USA these days considering just 2 short years ago under bad bad orange man things were calm in the world most of us would say things were going good and now under the all mighty Joe Biden the world is in complete chaos including  here in the USA which is not surprising because anyone with any knowledge could of told you all this was going to happen the strange thing is they blame all this chaos and inflation on the bad bad orange man and looking back orange man really wasn’t all that bad,i personally voted for him twice and unless the dems plan on indicting him before the 2024 election comes together I’ll be voting for him again 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Um, I care about 💰... alot,  granted it is second place to God.

pp

I love money, too. 

Not for my own personal greed but for what I can do to help others like family, friends & struggling people.

Sure, I'll splurge on myself, somewhat. 

I see so many needs around me to ignore the problem.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2