Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moqtada al-Sadr, dominant Iraqi political leader, retires from politics

yota691

Basem Khashan: Only three options in front of the chest and the frame give him a wide space

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, MP Basem Khashan said that there are options for the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in light of the current situation.  

Khashan stated in a post on his Facebook page, followed by "Nas" (August 28, 2022), that "the weak reactions of the framework forces are what brought al-Sadr back to the political scene and expanded his space in it after it became outside its framework!"  

He added, "In the context of the political process, Al-Sadr is nothing but the leader of a resigned party whose political work was interrupted in this session except for three: preparing his party for the upcoming elections, coordinating with his allies to protect his political interests, or following legal methods of objection!"  

• Thanks 1

2022-08-27 14:59

Shafaq News/ The private office of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in Najaf, on Saturday, distanced itself from news platforms on social media that claim to represent the movement.

The office stated in a statement today, that there are some suspicious media platforms in the media that are trying to create a state of chaos, including (Al-Jedar News) and (Uruk News), which are platforms that do not represent the Sadrist movement and the revolution.

This position comes in conjunction with a call from the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, nicknamed "Minister Leader" Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, not to participate in all political parties, including the same movement, in the upcoming elections and the formation of the government.

1661626744807.jpg

2022-08-28 01:03

Shafaq News/ Today, Sunday, Tishreen protesters called on the Iraqi people to stage massive demonstrations in the capital, Baghdad, against the political class, but at the same time they expressed their lack of confidence in the initiative of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced by his minister yesterday.

A statement issued by "Iraq's protesters" entitled "The Next Step", received by Shafaq News Agency, stated that "today we are witnessing the introduction of initiatives to radically change the faces that participated in ruling the country after 2003, verbal initiatives that we do not know the mechanism of their achievement in light of the conflict between the political blocs." ".

The statement added, "However, and in confirmation of our adherence to the necessity of the radical change that we have always called for, we will go down strongly next Friday under the hashtag #Friday of popular anger."

According to the statement, "during these days, a clear road map will be drawn to cross the country to safety, and it will be presented exclusively through the demonstration, so that everyone knows that we have a steel determination that will not soften until victory for the blood of our martyrs and our oppressed people."

The statement called on "the crowds of the silent majority of our people to break the collar of their silence and to go out in groups for the victory of the homeland and raise the voice of the people side by side with the rest of their brothers," adding, "Let us say our word and assure everyone that Iraq has a God and a people who protects it, and that will be next Friday at five in the afternoon." In Al-Nisour Square in the capital, Baghdad.

This position comes in conjunction with a call from the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, nicknamed "Minister Leader" Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, not to participate in all political parties, including the same movement, in the upcoming elections and the formation of the government.

Al-Iraqi said in a tweet followed by Shafak News Agency, that "there is more important than dissolving parliament and holding early elections, and the most important is: the non-participation of all parties and personalities that have participated in the political process since the US occupation in 2003 and to this day, with all its details, leaders, ministers, employees and special degrees affiliated with it." For the parties, but absolutely, including the Sadrist movement.. I say that with full mouth.

He added, "This is in exchange for all the initiatives that some are seeking, including the United Nations, and I am grateful, and I am ready, within a maximum period of 72 hours, to sign an agreement that includes this, from now."

The political scene in Iraq has been going through a dangerous turn since supporters of the Sadrist movement led by prominent Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr stormed the parliament building in the fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad, and staged a sit-in in protest against Al-Sudani's nomination for the position of head of the next federal government.

The Sadrist bloc had obtained the highest votes in the early legislative elections that took place in October of 2021, but the efforts of the leader of the current failed to form the new federal government due to the Shiite coordination framework standing in its way by obtaining a fatwa from the Federal Court with the so-called blocking third in a contract The session for electing the President of the Republic, which paves the way for naming the Prime Minister.

The three-way alliance between the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Masoud Barzani, the Sovereignty Alliance headed by Khamis al-Khanjar, and the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr was broken following the resignation of the Sadrist bloc's deputies, and the movement's withdrawal from the political process by order of al-Sadr.

The political scene is living in a crisis situation and a dead end unprecedented in the history of Iraq, as more than 300 days have passed since the early elections without being able to form a new government in the country, and the survival of the caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

On the tenth of last October, Iraq held early legislative elections to get out of a political crisis that swept the country after large demonstrations in the central and southern regions in 2019 in protest against the widespread unemployment in society, the spread of financial and administrative corruption in government departments and institutions, and the deteriorating reality The service and the livelihood, which prompted the former prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to resign under popular pressure.

As soon as the preliminary results of the elections were announced, the voices of political forces and actors rose in their rejection of losing many seats, accusing them of major fraud in the ballot, which was denied by the executive and judicial authorities, at a time when the United Nations and international organizations praised the integrity of the electoral process.

2022-08-28 03:47

Shafaq News/ The so-called "Minister of the Leader" who is close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, presented on Sunday his leader's vision about the new shape of Iraq.

"Come to a new #Iraq in which there is no subordination, no militias, no occupation, no terrorism, no corruption, no drugs, no loose weapons, and no tested parties," the Minister of Commander said in a post on social media. in it, and there is no tempter to be tried in it, no deep state in it, no sectarianism in it, no quotas in it, no crime in it, no violence in it, fighting in it, no clinging to power, no epidemic in it, no poverty in it, no unemployment in it, no high prices in it. There is no smuggling in it, nor dryness in it, nor indecency in it.”

He added, "There is a law that is enforced, brotherhood prevails, the citizen is honored, minorities are honored, an impartial judiciary, balanced relations with the outside, peace prevails, an army that protects, a people serve, a government that serves, loyalty to the homeland, and in it Clans fraternize, in which boundaries are preserved, in which dignity is not humiliated, in which women are protected, in which youth are helped and helped, in which religions are respected, in which beliefs are accepted, in which ideas are formulated, in which agriculture and industry flourish, in which construction continues, in which currency and the economy are stronger, and in which the budget is established. And in it obedience to God is loved, and in it disobedience to God is rejected, and in it loyalty to the homeland is required.”

• Haha 2

A member of the framework resented by the tweets of “Minister Al-Sadr”: The ceilings of the initiatives come through dialogue

Baghdad - people  

Today, Sunday, the Al-Fateh Alliance, which is part of the coordination framework, called on the leader of the movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to sit at a "real" dialogue table.   

And coalition member Ali Al-Fatlawi added, during an interview with his colleague Ahmed Al-Tayeb, followed by “Nass” (August 28, 2022), that “Al-Sadr must explicitly state his position on the framework and say that he is against the framework exclusively, because what the Minister of Sadr publishes, we do not listen to him and we do not give him importance.” .  

He pointed out that "there are vocabulary said by the Minister of Sadr that outrages modesty," stressing that "we have nothing to do with the masses of the movement and their commitment to what the minister of al-Sadr says."  

In another interview with Al-Fatlawi, conducted with him by colleague Ahmed Mulla Talal, followed by "Nass", he said, "Al-Sadr's initiative is unrealistic, and if he wants a dialogue, let him sit and talk."  

He continued, "The ceilings of initiatives come through dialogue, not through tweets, and this is the only way for Iraq to survive, and others do not."  

He also made it clear that "the dialogue should be serious, not dreamy."  

Earlier, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Sabah Al-Saadi, said that what is currently taking place is a “reform battle, and there is no retreat in it,” while referring to the coordinating framework “expulsion” by the reference and “divorced” by the people, so it is called “the house of divorce.” and expulsion.”  

Al-Saadi said in an interview with his colleague “Adnan Al-Ta’i” followed by “Nass” (August 28, 2022), that “Al -Sadr’s positions are not vacillating or vacillating, but are required by the issues that are raised,” noting that “the battle now is the people’s battle against corruption and failure, and that The reference confirmed in more than one of the Friday sermons that the battle for reform has been long overdue.    

He added, " The political forces of a Shiite sectarian nature do not represent Shiism ideologically, but rather represent their political visions, ideas and electoral programs without any relation to the ideological and social future of Shiites."     

And he indicated that " the framework is the house of the expulsion and the divorced, the people divorced them on the one hand and the reference expelled them on the one hand," pointing out that "the Kurds and Sunnis did not unifiedly enter the political process."    

He continued, " We have not partnered with the corrupt and we have a vision for a reform process, and we do not regret leaving the political process and our deputies leaving Parliament," noting that "the blocking third is not constitutional, and talk about it being constitutional is a fantasy."    

On the other hand, Al-Saadi said that "the frameworks did not put forward a real initiative to remove the corrupt, and they want a government during the election period to facilitate their arrival against the will of the voters, and this is the reason for their efforts to change the current government."    

Al-Saadi stressed that "by the end of the 72 hours, al-Sadr will lift his hand from any interference in what will happen next, whether the people want to strike, sit-in or civil disobedience." 

And the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced, earlier, his readiness to conclude a new agreement, with conditions.  

Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "Minister al-Sadr", conveyed the latter's message, which "Nass" received a copy of (August 27, 2022), "that there is more important than dissolving parliament and holding early elections... and the most important thing is: the non-participation of all parties and personalities that I have participated in the political process since the US occupation in 2003 until today... with all its details leaders, ministers, employees and special ranks affiliated with the parties, but absolutely... including the Sadrist movement... I say that with full mouth."      

He added, "This is in place of all the initiatives that some are seeking, including the United Nations. Thank you. I am ready, within a maximum period of (72) hours, to sign an agreement that includes this, and from now on.. It cannot be said that this is achieved after the upcoming elections, nor that It is achieved in a bloody manner.      

And he continued, "If this is not achieved, then there is no room for reform.. Therefore, there is no need for me to interfere with what is happening in the future, neither by tweeting nor by anything else."      

me_ga.php?id=40692

Al-Party reveals the content of an “initiative request” received by Nechirvan Barzani: a visit to Al-Hannah and a meeting with Al-Sadr

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Ali Al-Faili, revealed the details of an "initiative request" that he confirmed was supported by the parties to the coordination framework, and its content was "a visit by the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, to Al-Hannah and a meeting with Al-Sadr."  

Al-Faili said in an interview with his colleague, "Ahmed Mulla Talal" (August 28, 2022), that "a while ago, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani was asked to visit Al-Hanana because of his good relations with Mr. Al-Sadr.. Barzani said, I do not want to embarrass Mr. Sadr and I have to take his opinion on that."  

He added that "the initiative was well received by many parties and there was full support from the coordination framework for it, and even during Al-Amiri's visit to Erbil, this initiative was supported," noting that "most of the parties to the framework welcome this initiative, including the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki."  

He said, "I expect that this initiative will see the light and bring the country out of the dark tunnel," noting that "Nechirvan Barzani will visit Baghdad and Hananah tomorrow or the day after."

And the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced, earlier, his readiness to conclude a new agreement, with conditions.  

Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "Minister al-Sadr", conveyed the latter's message, which "Nass" received a copy of (August 27, 2022), "that there is more important than dissolving parliament and holding early elections... and the most important thing is: the non-participation of all parties and personalities that I have participated in the political process since the US occupation in 2003 until today... with all its details leaders, ministers, employees and special ranks affiliated with the parties, but absolutely... including the Sadrist movement... I say that with full mouth."      

He added, "This is in place of all the initiatives that some are seeking, including the United Nations. Thank you. I am ready, within a maximum period of (72) hours, to sign an agreement that includes this, and from now on.. It cannot be said that this is achieved after the upcoming elections, nor that It is achieved in a bloody manner.      

And he continued, "If this is not achieved, then there is no room for reform.. Therefore, there is no need for me to interfere with what is happening in the future, neither by tweeting nor by anything else."      

me_ga.php?id=40692

• Thanks 1

The text of the statement of the Marja’ al-Hairi announcing his “retirement” from the reference work: Follow Khamenei

Baghdad - people  

Today, Monday, the Shiite authority, Kazem Al-Haeri, issued a statement declaring his religious retirement as a reference, attributing the matter to his health condition, while at the same time recommending to his followers to follow the authority of Ali Khamenei in Iran.  

Al-Hairi stated in a statement received by “Nass” (August 29, 2022), “not continuing to confront the reference due to illness and advancing age,” saying: “One of the necessities of carrying out this great responsibility is the availability of physical health and the ability to follow up on the affairs of the nation, but today, when My health and physical strength are deteriorating due to illness and advancing age, and I feel that it is preventing me from fulfilling the duties placed on my shoulders - as I used to perform them before - in a way that does not achieve perfection and satisfaction.”  

He added, "Therefore, I announce not to continue to address this heavy and heavy responsibility, to drop all agencies and permissions issued by us or by our offices, and not to receive any legitimate rights from our agents and representatives on our behalf as of the date of this announcement."  

Al-Haeri called on the "believers" to "obey the guardian, the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Khamenei," noting that he is "the most worthy and most qualified to lead the nation and manage the conflict with the forces of oppression and arrogance in these circumstances in which the forces of infidelity and evil have battled against the original Muhammadan Islam."  

Following is the text of the statement:  

A statement by His Eminence Sayyid Al-Haeri announcing that he will not continue to confront the reference due to illness and advancing age  

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful  

Praise be to God by the weight of His Throne and the ink of His words, and what His Book has enumerated and His knowledge encompasses. And prayers and peace be upon the Prophet of God, who was sent as a mercy to the worlds, Muhammad bin Abdullah, and his pure family.  

God Almighty said in the text of His Book: “God does not burden a soul beyond its capacity” Surah Al-Baqarah: verse: 286. Believe God Almighty.  

There is no doubt that one of the most important responsibilities and the greatest trusts in the era of the absence of the Imam Al-Hujjah (may God Almighty hasten his reappearance) is the responsibility of the jurists who meet the conditions of the nation’s affairs and protect its interests in general and in particular, through issuing fatwas and clarifying the legal rulings, and giving instructions and directions, and everything that would preserve its entity, its dignity and its dignity. risks reported.  

And after God Almighty enabled me to be a student at the hands of my teacher, the Great Ayatollah, the martyred master Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr (may God be pleased with him), I assumed this responsibility and did my best to achieve the goals for which he was martyred, to the extent of my ability, and to sponsor Islamic work in the Iraq of Al-Hussein (peace be upon him) and support authentic Islam. And protecting the believers, especially the Iraqi society, from the machinations of foreign colonizers.  

It is clear that one of the necessities of carrying out this great responsibility is the availability of physical health and the ability to follow the affairs of the nation, but today, when my health and physical strength are deteriorating due to illness and advancing age, I feel that it prevents me from performing the duties placed on my shoulders - as I used to perform them before - In a manner that does not achieve perfection and satisfaction, therefore, I declare not to continue to address this heavy and great responsibility, to drop all agencies and permissions issued by us or by our offices, and not to receive any legitimate rights by our agents and representatives on our behalf as of the date of this announcement.  

I must have some last words to recommend to my faithful children:  

First: All believers must obey the leader, the leader of the Islamic Revolution, His Eminence Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei (may his shadow be long), because his Eminence is the best and most qualified to lead the nation and manage the struggle with the forces of oppression and arrogance in these circumstances in which the forces of disbelief and evil have fought against the original Muhammadan Islam.  

Second: I advise my children in our beloved Iraq to do the following:  

A- Preserving unity and harmony among them and not making room for colonialism, Zionism and their agents by igniting the fire of sedition and strife among believers, and knowing that their common enemy is America, Zionism and their cowards, so let them be tough against the infidels and merciful among them.  

B - The liberation of Iraq from any foreign occupation and from any presence of any security or military force, especially the American forces that perched on the chest of our wounded Iraq under various pretexts, and not allowing them to remain in Iraq, the country of sacred things, and keeping them is one of the greatest prohibitions in God Almighty, as we have clarified. in previous data.  

C - I call on those who stand up to positions and responsibilities to carry out their legitimate functions that they pledged to the people to fulfill, and to stay away from narrow personal and factional interests, which have inflicted calamities on the oppressed Iraqi people. This is security for them, pride for the people, and stability for the country.  

D- Scholars, religious seminary students, cultural elites, and conscious and sincere writers should work to educate the people, so that they can distinguish between enemy and friend and realize the reality of their interests and so that they will not be overlooked and belittled and disobeyed from them in what they do not know and do not benefit them, and so that they become acquainted with the machinations and conspiracies of the enemies, or their origins. At least they do not fall prey to their malicious and misguided goals.  

E- The sons of the two martyrs (may God sanctify their secret) must know that the love of the two martyrs is not sufficient unless faith is accompanied by their approach to righteous work and true adherence to their goals for which they sacrificed themselves. (May God be pleased with them both), or he addresses the leadership in their name while he lacks ijtihad or the other conditions required for legal leadership, then he is - in fact - not a Sadrist, no matter what he claims or affiliation with.  

f- I recommend to all believers in our holy mobilization that it must be supported and supported as an independent force that is not integrated into all other forces, for it is the fortified fortress, the striking hand and the force majeure for those stalking the security of the country and the interests of its people alongside the rest of the Iraqi armed forces, as we have repeatedly stated and affirmed.  

• Thanks 1

A new appearance of Al-Sadr coincides with the approaching end of the 72-hour deadline

Baghdad - people   

Today, Monday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "Minister of al-Sadr," published a new photo of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, which he gathered with a cleric.  

The photo seen by "NASS" (August 29, 2022), showed a meeting between al-Sadr and the cleric, Muhammad al-Tijani.  

me_ga.php?id=40740  

Earlier, the "minister of al-Sadr" conveyed a message from the latter, a copy of which was received by "Nass", (August 27, 2022), "there is more important than dissolving parliament and holding early elections... and the most important thing is: the non-participation of all parties and personalities that participated in the process." Political since the American occupation in 2003 and until today .. with all its details leaders, ministers, employees and special ranks affiliated with the parties, but absolutely .. including the Sadrist movement .. I say that with full mouth.”    

me_ga.php?id=40692

• Thanks 1

Al-Sadr announces his retirement from political work and the closure of all his current institutions except for three: Everyone is free from me

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced his final retirement and decided to close all institutions affiliated with the Sadrist movement, except for his father's shrine.  

The following is the text of Al-Sadr's post in which he announced his "retirement", which was reviewed by "Nass" (August 29, 2022):  

me_ga.php?id=40746  

Earlier today, Shiite authority Kazem Al-Haeri issued a statement declaring religious retirement as a reference, attributing the matter to his health condition, while at the same time recommending to his followers to follow Ali Khamenei's reference in Iran.  

Al-Hairi stated in a statement received by “Nass” (August 29, 2022), “not continuing to confront the reference due to illness and advancing age,” saying: “One of the necessities of carrying out this great responsibility is the availability of physical health and the ability to follow up on the affairs of the nation, but today, when My health and physical strength are deteriorating due to illness and advancing age, and I feel that it is preventing me from fulfilling the duties placed on my shoulders - as I used to perform them before - in a way that does not achieve perfection and satisfaction.”    

He added, "Therefore, I announce not to continue to address this heavy and heavy responsibility, to drop all agencies and permissions issued by us or by our offices, and not to receive any legitimate rights from our agents and representatives on our behalf as of the date of this announcement."    

Al-Haeri called on the "believers" to "obey the guardian, the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ali Khamenei," noting that he is "the most worthy and most qualified to lead the nation and manage the conflict with the forces of oppression and arrogance in these circumstances in which the forces of infidelity and evil have battled against the original Muhammadan Islam."    

A statement by His Eminence Sayyid Al-Haeri announcing that he will not continue to confront the reference due to illness and advancing age    

Praise be to God by the weight of His Throne and the ink of His words, and what His Book has enumerated and His knowledge encompasses. And prayers and peace be upon the Prophet of God, who was sent as a mercy to the worlds, Muhammad bin Abdullah, and his pure family.    

God Almighty said in the text of His Book: “God does not burden a soul beyond its capacity” Surah Al-Baqarah: verse: 286. Believe God Almighty.    

There is no doubt that one of the most important responsibilities and the greatest trusts in the era of the absence of the Imam Al-Hujjah (may God Almighty hasten his reappearance) is the responsibility of the jurists who meet the conditions of the nation’s affairs and protect its interests in general and in particular, through issuing fatwas and clarifying the legal rulings, and giving instructions and directions, and everything that would preserve its entity, its dignity and its dignity. risks reported.    

And after God Almighty enabled me to be a student at the hands of my teacher, the Great Ayatollah, the martyred master Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr (may God be pleased with him), I assumed this responsibility and did my best to achieve the goals for which he was martyred, to the extent of my ability, and to sponsor Islamic work in the Iraq of Al-Hussein (peace be upon him) and support authentic Islam. And protecting the believers, especially the Iraqi society, from the machinations of foreign colonizers.    

It is clear that one of the necessities of carrying out this great responsibility is the availability of physical health and the ability to follow the affairs of the nation, but today, when my health and physical strength are deteriorating due to illness and advancing age, I feel that it prevents me from performing the duties placed on my shoulders - as I used to perform them before - In a manner that does not achieve perfection and satisfaction, therefore, I declare not to continue to address this heavy and great responsibility, to drop all agencies and permissions issued by us or by our offices, and not to receive any legitimate rights by our agents and representatives on our behalf as of the date of this announcement.    

First: All believers must obey the leader, the leader of the Islamic Revolution, His Eminence Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei (may his shadow be long), because his Eminence is the best and most qualified to lead the nation and manage the struggle with the forces of oppression and arrogance in these circumstances in which the forces of disbelief and evil have fought against the original Muhammadan Islam.    

A- Preserving unity and harmony among them and not making room for colonialism, Zionism and their agents by igniting the fire of sedition and strife among believers, and knowing that their common enemy is America, Zionism and their cowards, so let them be tough against the infidels and merciful among them.    

B - The liberation of Iraq from any foreign occupation and from any presence of any security or military force, especially the American forces that perched on the chest of our wounded Iraq under various pretexts, and not allowing them to remain in Iraq, the country of sacred things, and keeping them is one of the greatest prohibitions in God Almighty, as we have clarified. in previous data.    

C - I call on those who stand up to positions and responsibilities to carry out their legitimate functions that they pledged to the people to fulfill, and to stay away from narrow personal and factional interests, which have inflicted calamities on the oppressed Iraqi people. This is security for them, pride for the people, and stability for the country.    

D- Scholars, religious seminary students, cultural elites, and conscious and sincere writers should work to educate the people, so that they can distinguish between enemy and friend and realize the reality of their interests and so that they will not be overlooked and belittled and disobeyed from them in what they do not know and do not benefit them, and so that they become acquainted with the machinations and conspiracies of the enemies, or their origins. At least they do not fall prey to their malicious and misguided goals.    

E- The sons of the two martyrs (may God sanctify their secret) must know that the love of the two martyrs is not sufficient unless faith is accompanied by their approach to righteous work and true adherence to their goals for which they sacrificed themselves. (May God be pleased with them both), or he addresses the leadership in their name while he lacks ijtihad or the other conditions required for legal leadership, then he is - in fact - not a Sadrist, no matter what he claims or affiliation with.    

f- I recommend to all believers in our holy mobilization that it must be supported and supported as an independent force that is not integrated into all other forces, for it is the fortified fortress, the striking hand and the force majeure for those stalking the security of the country and the interests of its people alongside the rest of the Iraqi armed forces, as we have repeatedly stated and affirmed.    

Al-Sadr closes his channel on the “Telegram” application

Baghdad - people   

On Monday, the "Sadr Minister" closed his channel on the "Telegram" application, after the leader of the Sadrist movement's recent tweet in which he announced his "retirement".  

On Monday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced his final retirement and decided to close all institutions affiliated with the Sadrist movement, except for his father's shrine.  

me_ga.php?id=40746  

Earlier today, Shiite authority Kazem Al-Haeri issued a statement declaring religious retirement as a reference, attributing the matter to his health condition, while at the same time recommending to his followers to follow Ali Khamenei's reference in Iran.  

Al-Shammari: Three reasons behind Al-Sadr's retirement from politics

Baghdad - people   

Iraqi researcher and academic Ihsan Al-Shammari identified, on Monday, three reasons behind Muqtada Al-Sadr's retirement from politics.  

Al-Shammari said in a blog post, followed by "Nass" (August 29, 2022), that "Al-Sadr's retirement from political work came as a response to what he believes is Iran's attempt to end the reference of the Al-Sadr family."  

He added, that it also came against the background of blocking the current initiatives, and not being responsible for any escalating political action by its followers.  

me_ga.php?id=40751

Al-Arbawi on Al-Sadr’s “retirement”: A very dangerous stage has begun

Baghdad - people   

The head of the awareness movement, Salah Al-Arbawi, said, on Monday, that a very dangerous stage has now begun.  

Al-Arbawi said in a blog post, followed by "Nass" (August 29, 2022), "Some idiots will read the retirement of al-Sadr as a concession, and perhaps say in his heart (lightness and comfort)."  

He added, "They are wrong; precisely now, and before the 72 hours elapsed, a very dangerous stage began, as the chest cannot be domesticated."  

On Monday, the "minister of al-Sadr" closed his channel on the "Telegram" application, after the leader of the Sadrist movement's recent tweet in which he announced his "retirement."  

me_ga.php?id=40746  

Al-Sadr's Central Committee sends a message to the sit-in in Al-Khadra

Baghdad - people   

On Monday, the Central Committee of the Sadrist movement sent a message to the sit-in in the Green Zone.   

And the committee stated in a statement that “People” received a copy of it, (August 29, 2022), “To the honorable protesting brothers, after the end of the blessed assignment, we apologize if we had defaulted in the previous days. God) by suspending the work of the committee, and God is the best preserver and helper.”   

me_ga.php?id=40746  

Al-Sadr's private office issues strict instructions to the current's supporters for the coming period

Baghdad - people   

On Monday, the Sadrist movement's private office issued strict instructions to the movement's supporters for the coming period.   

And the office stated in a document, a copy of which was received by “Nass” (August 29, 2022), that “it is strictly forbidden to interfere in all political, governmental and media matters, raise slogans, flags and political chants and use any media, including social media platforms, in the name of the Sadrist movement.”   

me_ga.php?id=40753  

On Monday, the Central Committee of the Sadrist movement sent a message to the sit-in in the Green Zone.  

And the committee stated in a statement that “People” received a copy of it, (August 29, 2022), “To the honorable protesting brothers, after the end of the blessed assignment, we apologize if we had defaulted in the previous days. God) by suspending the work of the committee, and God is the best preserver and helper.”     

me_ga.php?id=40746  

Sadrist leader: The people are the source of authority and have the final say

Baghdad - people   

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Sabah al-Saadi, commented on Monday, after the movement's leader Muqtada al-Sadr announced his "retirement."  

And he said in a brief blog post, followed by "Nas" (May 29, 2022), that "the people are the source of the authorities and they have the final say."  

me_ga.php?id=40754  

On Monday, the "minister of al-Sadr" closed his channel on the "Telegram" application, after the leader of the Sadrist movement's recent tweet in which he announced his "retirement."  

me_ga.php?id=40746  

A former Sadrist spokesman: Al-Sadr retired due to a major conspiracy by religious parties

Baghdad - people   

The former spokesman for the Sadrist movement, Abu Russell al-Iraqi, spoke about the reasons for al-Sadr's retirement from political life.  

Al-Iraqi stated in his blog post, followed by "Nass" (August 29, 2022), that "Al-Sadr's retirement was due to the major conspiracy that was being waged against him and in which parties claiming to be religious participated in it."   

He added, "This does not mean that we, the resistant Sadrist people, will retire."   

me_ga.php?id=40756  

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Sabah al-Saadi, commented on Monday, after the movement's leader Muqtada al-Sadr announced his "retirement."  

And he said in a brief blog post, followed by "Nas" (May 29, 2022), that "the people are the source of the authorities and they have the final say."    

me_ga.php?id=40754  

me_ga.php?id=40746  

2022-08-29 04:58

Shafaq News/ The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, met today, Monday, the Tunisian Islamic preacher, Muhammad al-Tijani, in his office in Najaf.

According to a statement by al-Sadr's office, al-Tijani praised "the reformist and patriotic positions of al-Sadr, especially his position on resisting the occupation and political and social reform in Iraq."

• Upvote 1

2022-08-29 05:56

Shafaq News/ The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced on Monday his final retirement and decided to close all institutions affiliated with the Sadrist movement, except for his father's shrine.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet seen by Shafak News Agency, "Many people, including Mr. Al-Haeri, think that this leadership came thanks to them or by order, no, that is thanks to my Lord first and from the flows of the father, who sanctified his secret, who did not abandon Iraq and its people."

He added, "Despite his resignation, Najaf al-Ashraf is the largest headquarters of the reference, as is always the case... and I have never called for infallibility or diligence, not even (leadership). The distortion in which the main reason was the Shiite political forces as the majority, and I wanted nothing but to bring them closer to their people and to feel their suffering, hoping that it would be a door to God’s satisfaction with them. A statement issued by him was also the same.. except that I had decided not to interfere in political affairs, so now I announce my final retirement and the closure of all institutions except the Noble Shrine, the Noble Museum and the honorable Al-Sadr Heritage Authority.. Everyone is free from me.. If I die or am killed, I ask you Al-Fatihah and supplication.

• Upvote 1

Wow! Didn’t see that coming. It would appear that He leads by example and his own behavior, humbling. I understand the retirement from politics, it’s the retirement from religions leadership that’s shocking. He really isn’t looking for power, awe inspiring. Now, we will see what those who are greedy for power in Iraq and the region do. Hmm…

• Upvote 2