Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IN PRAISE OF THE GREAT UNVACCINATED

Message To The Unvaccinated • People capable of such personality, courage, and criticality are undoubtedly the best of mankind

Posted on August 27, 2022

Enoch Farage, from GAB purebloodrus

Even if I was fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated because they withstood the greatest pressure I’ve ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People capable of such personality, courage, and criticality are undoubtedly the best of mankind. They are everywhere, in all ages, stages of education, states and imaginations. They are of a special kind, they are the soldiers that every army of light wants in its ranks. They are the parents every child wants and the children every parent dreams of. They are beings that rise above the average of their society, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others couldn’t, they were the tree that endured the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their family’s table at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, their careers had sunk, they were out of money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immense discrimination, condemnation, betrayal and humiliation…but they carried on.

Never before in humanity has there been such a “casting”, now we know who are the best on planet earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who could resist when everything collapsed.

That’s you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, Astronauts and Geniuses could not pass.

You are made of the material of the greatest that ever lived, the heroes born of ordinary people who glow in the dark.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 9

Flee from this kind of foolish writing, like water off a ducks back.

Do nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with humility consider others superior to you, (Phi 2:3) 

In the same way, you younger men, be in subjection to the older men. But all of you clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because God opposes the haughty ones, but he gives undeserved kindness to the humble ones. (1Pet 5:5)

Also read... (Pro 18:12)

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

Message To The Unvaccinated • People capable of such personality, courage, and criticality are undoubtedly the best of mankind

Posted on August 27, 2022

Enoch Farage, from GAB purebloodrus

Even if I was fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated because they withstood the greatest pressure I’ve ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People capable of such personality, courage, and criticality are undoubtedly the best of mankind. They are everywhere, in all ages, stages of education, states and imaginations. They are of a special kind, they are the soldiers that every army of light wants in its ranks. They are the parents every child wants and the children every parent dreams of. They are beings that rise above the average of their society, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others couldn’t, they were the tree that endured the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their family’s table at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, their careers had sunk, they were out of money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immense discrimination, condemnation, betrayal and humiliation…but they carried on.

Never before in humanity has there been such a “casting”, now we know who are the best on planet earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who could resist when everything collapsed.

That’s you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, Astronauts and Geniuses could not pass.

You are made of the material of the greatest that ever lived, the heroes born of ordinary people who glow in the dark.

What is this supposed to be? Kind of childish.  

So you didn't get a shot.   What's the big deal. 

You defied the media and Faucci. Not like you resisted a military  directive or an occupying force of evil doctors. 

Giving yourselves to much praise. 

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Sorry craman, many people walked away from their jobs rather than accept the Gov BS that the shots were safe and that they worked. And many service men and women told the Gov to go pound sand and left our military rather than have their personal freedom of choice violated. Terrible loss for our country, but yes it took BALLS to make those decisions when most everyone around them were pressuring and shaming them into taking the jabs. Hero? Maybe not. Big marbles, for sure! JMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

9 minutes ago, cranman said:

What is this supposed to be? Kind of childish.  

So you didn't get a shot.   What's the big deal. 

You defied the media and Faucci. Not like you resisted a military  directive or an occupying force of evil doctors. 

Giving yourselves to much praise. 

In a way a lot of folks did resist military orders and resigned commissions, gave up carees, lost families, ( ostracised) jobs. All based on false information. Drs. who pushed the agenda of a group of people knowing the truth but sold the false just to make a buck and control people.

The piece is a little dramatic but it has some merit. I expect people who got the shot(s) are going to be a tad bit irritated at it but time will tell of the effects. Again, honest reporting of those effects may not come forth for years.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

I guess time will tell. But at one time people felt the same about the standard vaccines everybody gets now to prevent outbreaks of measles, mumps and the flu ( there are others). 

The military members get a battery of shots when entering basic training and more shots when you get deployed. They don't get to pick and choose which shots they want. It's the deal that made when they signed up. 

My opinion is that the shot is safe and a very large part of the population that got the shot will be just fine.  Those with underlying health  issues may have some side effect. The media will pick it up and sensationalize it make it seem every person who had the shot is dying. Some of those who didn't get the shot will jump on it and say " I told you so". But the irony is they will believe the mainstream media when it's in their favor.

If you look at most medicines today they ALL  have side effects. To include: Fatigue, nausea., constipation, blurred vision, slurred speech,  heart palpitation, bruising of the paraneum, fainting, high blood pressure, low pressure, high cholesterol, diarrhea,  upset stomach, ulcer and possibly death. All announced oh the commercial for legal purposes  But guess what, people still take the medications .  

That's my take on it. We all know that there is truth in the statements above.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, cranman said:

I guess time will tell. But at one time people felt the same about the standard vaccines everybody gets now to prevent outbreaks of measles, mumps and the flu ( there are others). 

The military members get a battery of shots when entering basic training and more shots when you get deployed. They don't get to pick and choose which shots they want. It's the deal that made when they signed up. 

My opinion is that the shot is safe and a very large part of the population that got the shot will be just fine.  Those with underlying health  issues may have some side effect. The media will pick it up and sensationalize it make it seem every person who had the shot is dying. Some of those who didn't get the shot will jump on it and say " I told you so". But the irony is they will believe the mainstream media when it's in their favor.

If you look at most medicines today they ALL  have side effects. To include: Fatigue, nausea., constipation, blurred vision, slurred speech,  heart palpitation, bruising of the paraneum, fainting, high blood pressure, low pressure, high cholesterol, diarrhea,  upset stomach, ulcer and possibly death. All announced oh the commercial for legal purposes  But guess what, people still take the medications .  

That's my take on it. We all know that there is truth in the statements above.  

Your "opinion" is no more valid than those who question the safety and long term effects the rushed through, and non FDA approved vaccines people were shamed, or forced into taking.

Early info was all over the place....spread by touch? ...or perhaps airborne...masks work....or they don't?

People were bombarded with daily press briefings on how you would die if you didn't get the vaccine...and perhaps kill your family and friends off as well....

The Economy was set a blaze....

People lost their livelihoods for refusing to take the jab.

Foreigners still can't fly into the US unless they have proof of vaccination....yet millions of illegals are crossing the southern borders.....untested and unvaccinated.

We probably differ on what's happening with the establishment US Government. I have little faith in their decision making process right now.

I wouldn't care to go into battle with them.....just not much trust.

Free thinking people elected to not take the vaccines....instead they elected to take alternatives like hydroxychloroquine and Stromectol...the human version of Ivermectin...

Fauci and crowd never promoted any of this as preventatives or cures....instead it was all about vaccine 1 and 2....then 2 boosters.....

The purpose of a vaccine is to prevent you from getting a disease.....and we see now how ineffective these vaccines have been.

Oh sure.....now the narrative is you won't die.....they have to hang their hat on something...

So let's say in a years time many millions start dying from unknown problems....

(this has started already)

Well,  obviously it was an after affect from covid......or was it from the vaccines?

Do you believe government or the MSM would ever man up with the truth on that?

Obviously whatever lies ahead will be Trumps fault....he rushed all this through with his operation warp speed. Funny how he never got any credit for that when it seemed to be working......but if this all goes south.....it is certain to fall on Trumps shoulders....

Just another opinion....   CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Your "opinion" is no more valid than those who question the safety and long term effects the rushed through, and non FDA approved vaccines people were shamed, or forced into taking.

Early info was all over the place....spread by touch? ...or perhaps airborne...masks work....or they don't?

People were bombarded with daily press briefings on how you would die if you didn't get the vaccine...and perhaps kill your family and friends off as well....

The Economy was set a blaze....

People lost their livelihoods for refusing to take the jab.

Foreigners still can't fly into the US unless they have proof of vaccination....yet millions of illegals are crossing the southern borders.....untested and unvaccinated.

We probably differ on what's happening with the establishment US Government. I have little faith in their decision making process right now.

I wouldn't care to go into battle with them.....just not much trust.

Free thinking people elected to not take the vaccines....instead they elected to take alternatives like hydroxychloroquine and Stromectol...the human version of Ivermectin...

Fauci and crowd never promoted any of this as preventatives or cures....instead it was all about vaccine 1 and 2....then 2 boosters.....

The purpose of a vaccine is to prevent you from getting a disease.....and we see now how ineffective these vaccines have been.

Oh sure.....now the narrative is you won't die.....they have to hang their hat on something...

So let's say in a years time many millions start dying from unknown problems....

(this has started already)

Well,  obviously it was an after affect from covid......or was it from the vaccines?

Do you believe government or the MSM would ever man up with the truth on that?

Obviously whatever lies ahead will be Trumps fault....he rushed all this through with his operation warp speed. Funny how he never got any credit for that when it seemed to be working......but if this all goes south.....it is certain to fall on Trumps shoulders....

Just another opinion....   CL

I agree it should fall on Trump’s shoulders as he had all the resources to find out investigate if this was a valid good vaccine. But ultimately I would say Fauci and WHO and the other ones that told Trump that this was all good and would prevent a lot of death. Trump was taken in more ways than one. And the really weird part is it seems like he still doesn’t have a clue about how bad his vaccines are. I’m sure he has heard a number his times about the deaths and the research and everything else involved with this COVID-19 vaccine.
I turned down a $35 an hour job because vaccine was required and took a $12 an hour job. Ouch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

I agree it should fall on Trump’s shoulders as he had all the resources to find out investigate if this was a valid good vaccine. But ultimately I would say Fauci and WHO and the other ones that told Trump that this was all good and would prevent a lot of death. Trump was taken in more ways than one. And the really weird part is it seems like he still doesn’t have a clue about how bad his vaccines are. I’m sure he has heard a number his times about the deaths and the research and everything else involved with this COVID-19 vaccine.
I turned down a $35 an hour job because vaccine was required and took a $12 an hour job. Ouch. 

Trump the outsider relied on the corrupt establishment.

Was he too trusting or naive...  believing like all of us that our government was honest and non corrupt?

Perhaps.....

I don't blame Trump for anything....other than wanting to serve his Country.  He was gamed by the establishment....both sides.

I think we have all learned a great deal in the last 8 years.

Get involved in the process.....and be sure to vote!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

8 hours ago, cranman said:

The media will pick it up and sensationalize it make it seem every person who had the shot is dying

You REALLY are living in a fantasy world if you rhink this will ever happen. I have never heard anyone from the LSM say anything close to the statement you just made.The narrative is the vacs are safe and they work and the LSM will never let the Rat party down. Not as long as Trump is still around and can or will run again.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You REALLY are living in a fantasy world if you rhink this will ever happen. I have never heard anyone from the LSM say anything close to the statement you just made.The narrative is the vacs are safe and they work and the LSM will never let the Rat party down. Not as long as Trump is still around and can or will run again.

Again I say, time will tell.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My take is Trump knew the vaxx was trouble but he was screwed no matter which way he decided due to both sides feeding him crooked info.

I believe he decided to push it through so it was emergency use only so he could pin it on corrupt officials later. It would have been a balancing act as he knew the vaxx would kill but the people were so caught up in fear they believed the C19 would kill them which was a lie. 

Remember he offer Hydrochloroquine and ivermectin as alternatives but he was shot down for this.

I am hopeful he has a cure organised for those unfortunate to have been coerced into taking the jab 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 8/28/2022 at 4:54 PM, coorslite21 said:

Trump the outsider relied on the corrupt establishment.

Was he too trusting or naive...  believing like all of us that our government was honest and non corrupt?

Perhaps.....

I don't blame Trump for anything....other than wanting to serve his Country.  He was gamed by the establishment....both sides.

I think we have all learned a great deal in the last 8 years.

Get involved in the process.....and be sure to vote!

What I still don’t get is it seems that President Trump still is for the vaccine. He’s got to know by now there is a serious problem going on here.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

On 8/30/2022 at 11:19 PM, jg1 said:

What I still don’t get is it seems that President Trump still is for the vaccine. He’s got to know by now there is a serious problem going on here.

Maybe The True The United States Of America Former Patriot President Donald J Trump KNEW the 2020 election would be thrown AND THEE Democratic Lap Dogs would praise and insist on THEE COVID 19 whackcination.

Hey, fewer "democratic" "voters" BY "self" "elimination".

Even HARDER to skew the election results in 2024!!!

GO The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump from now through 2028!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

The fact remains that out of 95% of people that end up in the ICU are unvaccinated.

Take the vaccine don’t take its your choice. But don’t act like the numbers don’t exist. And they exist everywhere you look (except on the conspiracy sights)

WOW, WOW, WOW, you still believe that fake data. :lol: Your ignorance is baffling.

<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

The fact remains that out of 95% of people that end up in the ICU are unvaccinated.

Take the vaccine don’t take its your choice. But don’t act like the numbers don’t exist. And they exist everywhere you look (except on the conspiracy sights)

But are the numbers correct?

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, caddieman said:

Facts/Statistics can be created to shape anything to the desired result....

How about common sense...Fauci, Joe and Jill....3 of the biggest supporters of the Vaccines and boosters all have recently had covid twice....Fauci and Biden are on record saying if you took the vaccine you would not get covid....

Of course the narrative has changed...    CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

This exploratory analysis of a prospective observational study involved a program that used ivermectin at a dose of 0.2 mg/kg/day for two consecutive days, every 15 days, for 150 days. 

WOWZERS!!!

For a 100 kg male, THAT is a 20 Gram HORSE PILL!!!

Well, OK, a "lil'" humor HERE!!!

20 grams isn't really THAT much.

For the past year and a half, I have been taking liquid vitamin D, Vitamin K, vitamin C, and a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement almost every night.

So far, no contagious infections. Just seasonal allergies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2