Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Midnight Opinions & Rumor - 8/25/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: We see a lot today.  We are having what is called A and B exchange...this is for the company like Western Union to be set up here.  FRANK:  International!  Because you are about to float your currency!  FIREFLY: This is amazing! This task is for us Iraqi citizens.  We know what this means. We know we're going out internationally. We know the currency is about to float...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:And now for Mark's outrageous Rumor....

*** Mark  I’m seeing a whole lot of chatter that Fleming is saying Iraq has a date and a rate. [reference Fleming 8-25-2022]  I can tell you that Iraq has a rate and a goal…a date they are shooting for. And it is soon. I was told the target date is within a few short weeks. This could be reasonable. :twothumbs: ......if I knew the rate I would tell you the rate...I am being told it is “higher” than the rates I have told you. :trash: They are telling me I will be pleasantly surprised. I had been consistently hearing  iraq’s international rate is around $4 and that we should get somewhere in the $6 to $8 dollar range. :bs: They are telling me I am low in that expectation. :drunk:

:tiphat:That's all for today..!

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

We are constantly told everything is done.  The rate is there.  It has already happened.  Bond holders & Paymasters paid.  It's our turn.  The rate is at $8 & rising.  The 1-800 numbers are out.  We can now exchange any time we want to.  The  exchange center tellers are no longer on stand-by but are working full time.

Somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze...show me one shred of evidence or a link at the very least.  Are you listening Frankie?

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

SMD, ya don't spell stoopid with an O, use a "u" as in 'STUUPUD' . N'yuk,  n'yuk, n'yuk . 

I've seen it spelled both ways. Depends on what part of the country you live in.  I'm a native of southern West Virginia (coal country), but as a child lived in Washington, D.C. and then Maryland. On my 13th birthday we moved to Western NC. This is HOME.    And I have a mix of West Virginia, and NC accents. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1