Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions & Rumor - 7:50 PM CDT - 8/25/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** BobTheTaxMan   Before you jump - get professional help...fear and greed are going to come into play.  It's going to be easy to want to just jump.  Say I have 2 million, I'll get 1 million out of the deal let's go for it...but...once you buy a house how are you going to sustain it?  Maintenance, taxes, living?  One thing you may consider is just exchange a small amount to reduce your tax exposure and then buy the large items like a house on time...Remember when you exchange that IQD you have a taxable event.  You just obligated yourself to have to pay taxes...[NOTE - Consult your financial and tax professionals at the appropriate time to build the exchange plan best for your unique circumstances.]

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "AL-KAZEMI’S ADVISOR REVEALS THE FATE OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET AND THE WHITE PAPER" The good news today...came out from Iraq that includes information on the fate of the White Paper. They have not given up on it. This is VERY GOOD news..!  This is important as we know that it is ultimately the White Paper that will seal our fate in the reinstatement of the dinar back to FOREX currency exchange and this is when we go to the bank to exchange.

*** Kaperoni  Iraq is in no position to float the Iraqi dinar because they are 90% dependent on oil. Until Iraq passes laws diversifies their economy the central bank will not float the dinar. This is going to take months or even years before they're in a position to begin to raise the value.

*** Walkingstick  [Iraqi bank gentlemen in US banks update]  The citizens will soon find out what the two are doing.  The two are very busy. ATMs. They go to a bank that belongs to them in the United States of America (Michigan) and they set up weeks ago ATMs in there with whatever software is needed in them. That's interesting... Remember these banks may not necessarily be for you. They can be. But they're actually for the Iraqi citizens...

*** Sandy Ingram  This latest purchases is big, really big. Why does Iraq want France's new fighter jet? ...14...aircraft will be ordered by Iraq from France.  Here's the kicker, Iraq will pay for the jets with $240 million in oil...this is not a big deal for Iraq.  Oil is averaging $100/barrel, this is approximately 2.4 million barrels of oil.  Crude oil production in Iraq averages 4.5 million barrels per day.  It will take Iraq half a day to pay for the 14 fighter jets...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "AL-KAZEMI’S ADVISOR REVEALS THE FATE OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET AND THE WHITE PAPER" The good news today...came out from Iraq that includes information on the fate of the White Paper. They have not given up on it. This is VERY GOOD news..!  This is important as we know that it is ultimately the White Paper that will seal our fate in the reinstatement of the dinar back to FOREX currency exchange and this is when we go to the bank to exchange.:tiphat:

Right now, Iraq is adrift without any course or direction. 

They are up the creek without a paddle.

No government, no laws being passed & nobody's talking to get any of the issues resolved. 

The White Paper looks great on paper but what good is it if they can't implement & pass Bills.

I would like to see this RV-RI but it's not in the cards right now. 

I hope I'm wrong.  IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

32 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Right now, Iraq is adrift without any course or direction. 

They are up the creek without a paddle.

No government, no laws being passed & nobody's talking to get any of the issues resolved. 

The White Paper looks great on paper but what good is it if they can't implement & pass Bills.

I would like to see this RV-RI but it's not in the cards right now. 

I hope I'm wrong.  IMHO.

:twothumbs: I totally agree with you Luigi..! :easyrider:RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

:twothumbs: I totally agree with you Luigi..! :easyrider:RON

Yes sir, it seems that the Iraqi people/government seems content with keeping their "subjects" in poverty....... sorta' like what our government is trying to do.........

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1