Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:13 PM CDT - 8/21/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Samson  Article: "Ahead of Egypt, Iraq is ranked 79th in the world as the poorest people in the world". Quote: "Iraq ranked 8th in the Arab world and 79th globally out of 192 countries listed in the table among the poorest peoples in the world, where the Iraqi per capita GDP amounted to 12,141 thousand dollars annually"

** Mark [Q? : Are we still looking at a month out?] Not based on what I hear from contractors in Iraq. I think much sooner. But, none of us know the exact timing. :confused2:No kidding Mark...!!

*** Frank26  Article: "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq receives the head of the Iraqi Media Network" GETTING READY FOR A MEDIA CAMPAIGN WITH THE CBI...

*** Mnt Goat ...I will say that something is in the planning stages with this IQD currency. Of course they are not going to give us a date. I still believe our best target is January 2023 but this too is conditional in forming the new govt and ridding Iraq of corruption.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

We all ought to go on their website and dispute their garbage. Can have a contest to see who gets kicked off first. 
I believe the 2023 is their excuse for being in the limelight longer. 

Don't worry. January of the next year has been the "target" for the past 15 years.

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 3

28 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

It's always January of next year.  But when January comes nothing happens, I guess next January and so on and so on 

Guru code of BS is "We reserve the right to change the story whenever we feel like it"

Best quote from Seinfeld.

George Costanza told Jerry.

"Remember Jerry. It's not a lie if you believe it"  

Unfortunately an apparent pathological truth.

Treat it as a sitcom with bad actors🙄

• Haha 3

• yota691 changed the title to Monday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:13 PM CDT - 8/21/2022